Hurricane Hysteria Season

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
Oh Lord yes! Hour after hour of nothing but newspeople telling us just how dangerous the storm is and how it will completely wipe out the east coast.

It missed Puerto Rico.

It didn’t land in the Florida keys or even parts of south Florida.

It still hasn’t made landfall anywhere.

Given the left’s penchant for turning normal everyday events into something political, former Canadian Prime Minister Kim Campbell was “rooting” for this current hurricane to hit President Trump’s Mar-a-Lago. If I watched CNN, I might have seen a panel of Trump haters discussing this delicious possibility.

Predictably stories appeared tying the hurricane to climate change, with the familiar warning, “Global warming, like Hurricane Dorian, is real. We need to deal with both while there is still time.”

It’s funny how the clock is always running out on doing something before it’s too late. Al Gore, in 2006, predicted that in ten years we would pass “a point of no return.”

I’m almost missing stuff like the Mueller coverage or whining about President Trump’s Tweets.

More @ https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2019/09/hurricane_hysteria_season.html

I guess the Bahamas aren't "anywhere"! :rolleyes:

It's not here and that's fine. If you care so much, hop on a plane and go help them out. That or write them a check. But to be all self righteous about a place that's never even on your mind until it's on TV is just plane gross.

Oh Lord yes! Hour after hour of nothing but newspeople telling us just how dangerous the storm is and how it will completely wipe out the east coast.
I have not seen any reports of the hurricane completely wiping out the east coast.

Nuclear deterrence works.
BFA06127-E356-49B7-B711-0B2E2EA7DF0C.jpeg

Forum List

Back