Hurricane Heroes

buttercup

Diamond Member
Apr 9, 2010
This 10 minute documentary is a must see! It’s about kind hearted people who rescued animals from the floods after Hurricane Florence a couple months ago.

Please watch it, especially if you love animals!

Unfortunately it doesn’t allow you to watch it embedded here, you have to click on the YouTube link.

I’m going to try and embedding it from Facebook, not sure if this will work:

That's how dominion is done. Very good.

Exactly! My favorite part is when the pig first arrived at the sanctuary, saw the green grass, realized he was in a safe place and began joyfully running around like crazy. :D I’ve seen that same reaction before, when animals arrive to a sanctuary, and it’s always one of the sweetest things you’ll ever see.

Exactly! My favorite part is when the pig first arrived at the sanctuary, saw the green grass, realized he was in a safe place and began joyfully running around like crazy. :D I’ve seen that same reaction before, when animals arrive to a sanctuary, and it’s always one of the sweetest things you’ll ever see.

Yeah, they're just like dogs, really. I've never seen em do that in real life because we always ate our pigs but it's neat to see the ones that don't get eaten enjoying life like that.

Yeah, they're just like dogs, really. I've never seen em do that in real life because we always ate our pigs but it's neat to see the ones that don't get eaten enjoying life like that.

They are just like dogs... In fact usually they’re ranked smarter than dogs.

I love his proud smile at the end :04:

Piglets are just like puppies

And arguably even smarter than three-year-old humans, lol

I inadvertently started watching other pig videos after those. This one had me rolling. Well, figuratively.

Lookit the one running around on the pink carpet. And the one in there eating the potato chip, he was hilarious.

I inadvertently started watching other pig videos after those. This one had me rolling. Well, figuratively.

Lookit the one running around on the pink carpet. And the one in there eating the potato chip, he was hilarious.

Oh my goodness I love them sooooo much! I really want a pet pig!!! :D

I know that you’re not on Instagram, but you should check out this girl’s feed. She runs an animal sanctuary, and she has the CUTEST video clips of a couple piglets she has right now. :)

Here’s the link, don’t know if you’ll be able to see it if you’re not on Instagram: Caitlin Cimini (@boochaces) • Instagram photos and videos

I’ll see if I can try to embed the videos here.

Last edited:
Well, you'd have to clean up after it. It's all fun and games until a feller steps in it. Know what I mean?

But, yeah, I probably won't look up a instagram person. I'll watch your videos, though, if you post em. The other topics are getting kind of boring anyway. It's always the same stuff over and over again. Ever notice that?

Well, you'd have to clean up after it. It's all fun and games until a feller steps in it. Know what I mean?

But, yeah, I probably won't look up a instagram person. I'll watch your videos, though, if you post em. The other topics are getting kind of boring anyway. It's always the same stuff over and over again. Ever notice that?
Hahah, yeah I know. But I don’t think it would be that different from having a dog..?

I tried embedding the clips from Instagram, but it doesn’t work here. I might post some more later from YouTube or Fedbook.

And YES, I definitely notice that too. That’s why I stay away from most of the football mentality political threads. You’ve seen one you’ve seen them all. :tongue:

Forum List

Back