Hurricaine Sandy Photos From The Daily Mail.

my neighborhood in brooklyn... notice the boats up against our footbridge.

fuel.jpg

any word on your shore house yet?

some damage...but nothing that can't be repaired. very, very lucky. thank you.

how are things where you are now?

we got our power back on after 9 days. some minor roof and siding damage but i fixed that last weekend. the shore house we haven't seen yet but i've been told the only visible damage is siding lost on the northeast side of the house.

Yall notice the spin media not even showing these pictures and clean up? and how bad it really is?

if they have, I haven't seen it channel surfing.

they aren't showing half of the issues. it's really bad in some areas

8155031913_3bc3fed952_h.jpg

Flooded Tunnel

Battery Park underpass (tunnel) completely flooded from Hurricane Sandy. For anyone who is been down this tunnel, you know just how much water this is. It's amazing how much water came in.

Flooded Tunnel

Battery Park underpass (tunnel) completely flooded from Hurricane Sandy. For anyone who is been down this tunnel, you know just how much water this is. It's amazing how much water came in.

So how do they plan to get the water out? are there no drains down there? wow

Flooded Tunnel

So how do they plan to get the water out? are there no drains down there? wow

Battery Tunnel reopens Monday morning but only for express buses into Manhattan
Superstorm Sandy caused flooding that left 43 million gallons of water in each of the two tubes. Officials also said the Long Island Rail Road will have service on 10 of 11 branches Monday but on a reduced weekday schedule.

article-battery-1111.jpg

Read more: Battery Tunnel reopens Monday morning but only for express buses into Manhattan - NY Daily News

Forum List

Back