Hurray for Weston, Missouri

del

Diamond Member
Sep 3, 2008
on a one way cul-de-sac
Residents of Missouri Town Block Protesters From Picketing Soldier's Funeral - FoxNews.com

"Citing their First Amendment right to protest, Phelps' followers say they use funerals as an “available public platform” to “deliver the message that there is a consequence for sin.” Phelps is openly opposed to homosexuality and all government policies that he says supports homosexuals.

"We got everybody here early so we could take up all the parking spots," Rebecca Rooney of Weston, Mo., told Fox4kc.com. "We did that so Mr. Phelps wouldn't have a contingency that was really close."

"I'm glad they left, but I'm sad they came," she said."

:clap2:

Residents of Missouri Town Block Protesters From Picketing Soldier's Funeral - FoxNews.com

"Citing their First Amendment right to protest, Phelps' followers say they use funerals as an “available public platform” to “deliver the message that there is a consequence for sin.” Phelps is openly opposed to homosexuality and all government policies that he says supports homosexuals.

"We got everybody here early so we could take up all the parking spots," Rebecca Rooney of Weston, Mo., told Fox4kc.com. "We did that so Mr. Phelps wouldn't have a contingency that was really close."

Good to see that FoxNews is on top of the story........Wonder if MSNBC picked it up?

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

"There is a solution for every problem". The Show Me State found theirs...:clap2: :clap2:

I would like to see a group of 100 Anti-Phelps demonstrators with huge pieces of cardboard follow the WBC people around the country, and when they gather with their God Hates Fags signs, the counter demonstrators would encircle them in a ring of people 5 deep and hold up their pieces of cardboard.

You know what would be horrible..... If when it comes time for his funeral, people show up with signs for that one too. Thousands of them. All variations of "Gd hates Blaspheming jerkasses."

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
I would like to see a group of 100 Anti-Phelps demonstrators with huge pieces of cardboard follow the WBC people around the country, and when they gather with their God Hates Fags signs, the counter demonstrators would encircle them in a ring of people 5 deep and hold up their pieces of cardboard.

I'd like to see 10,000 Americans do that. And sing, really loudly, to drown out their hate. See, what the WBC do - that is hate. Voicing your concern about very real gut reactions to seeing Muslims in traditional 'garb' on planes, criticizing a few of the 9/11 families, voicing your opinion of our political 'leaders'.... that isn't hate. I wish people would see the vast difference.

Last edited:

Good to see that FoxNews is on top of the story........Wonder if MSNBC picked it up?

I thought the problem was that these guys were getting TOO much media attention.

I'd like to see 10,000 Americans do that. And sing, really loudly, to drown out their hate.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mOEU87SBTU[/ame]

it has been in the news for several days.....

but dont let that stop your partisan mal

it has been in the news for several days.....

but dont let that stop your partisan mal

Really?

I don't suppose you'd have an actual link to the MSNBC story to give your claim any credability, would you?

I thought the problem was that these guys were getting TOO much media attention.

You mean people willing to react without government assistance?

How often has Rebecca Rooney of Weston, Mo been in the news?

Maybe you're thinking too much, Bod. Seems you're short circuiting. I perscribe a rest: Perhaps some Lesbian Cruise through the Med would clear your head enough to begin making intelligent posts?

You mean people willing to react without government assistance?

How often has Rebecca Rooney of Weston, Mo been in the news?

Maybe you're thinking too much, Bod. Seems you're short circuiting. I perscribe a rest: Perhaps some Lesbian Cruise through the Med would clear your head enough to begin making intelligent posts?

Methinks someone needs the "feel good" part of this story explained twice......

I perscribe a rest: Perhaps some Lesbian Cruise through the Med would clear your head enough to begin making intelligent posts?

Are you saying that Bodecea's boat has been docked at Tuna Harbor way too long??? :eusa_angel:

mercury.jpg

Forum List

Back