Hurray for justice!

Mr. P said:
Backpedaling from your attack I see, and that’s fine. You’re no match, let it go, whatever “it” is. :dunno:

Bizarro world strikes again. I was agreeing with you, and you still act all pissy. That's the sign of either a stunning lack of comprehension, or you just being you're usual Panties in a Wad self. I really am not all that interested anyway.

Btw, what am I "no match" for? You'll have to fill me in, because I know you couldn't possibly mean YOU. :rotflmao: :teeth: :laugh: Too funny.

(To everyone else on the board; sorry about this nonsense. This is not my idea of a fulfilling MB experience, but sometimes P-guy's never-ending board pissing contests turn their gaze toward me. Hopefully we can move on to higher level things soon).

Abbey Normal said:
Bizarro world strikes again. I was agreeing with you, and you still act all pissy. That's the sign of either a stunning lack of comprehension, or you just being you're usual Panties in a Wad self. I really am not all that interested anyway.

Btw, what am I "no match" for? You'll have to fill me in, because I know you couldn't possibly mean YOU. :rotflmao: :teeth: :laugh: Too funny.

(To everyone else on the board; sorry about this nonsense. This is not my idea of a fulfilling MB experience, but sometimes P-guy's never-ending board pissing contests turn their gaze toward me. Hopefully we can move on to higher level things soon).
I quite enjoy the banter.

Forum List

Back