Huntsville Times front page: Stand for decency, reject Roy Moore

Coming from the idiot who dismisses Trump’s 1600 documented lies that’s a hoot.
Documented by the media liars you swallow every word of.
^^ thinks there’s no truth, nowhere,at any time.
Lol
It’s not hard to research if a quote is factual or not you dumb shit.
Trump lies 5.5 times a day and you swallow it. You actually deep throat it.

Donald Trump says something that isn't true 5.5 times a day. Every day. - CNNPolitics
How does Trump tell .5 lie? lol
Well, there's this thing they taught in school called "averaging," but ... nevermind. You're a Trumpsky so it'd be irrelevant.
What is averaging?
It’s like this.... put 10 of the brightest conservatives alone in a room and the average IQ of those in that room is 52.5.

Psssst... this is where you ask how someone can have an IQ of 52.5.

Will they reject Roy Moore? Alabamian women largely will - Men think he's the "cock of the walk" - Tribalism bay-bee .. Stay in the kitchen beotch and blow me when i issue the command. It's us against the world! :rolleyes-41:

<snips>

Every day new allegations arise that illustrate a pattern of a man in his 30s strutting through town like the cock of the walk, courting and preying on young women and girls. And though Roy Moore has denied the accusations of these women, his own platform and record is hostile to so many Alabamians.

Unlike the national party, the Alabama Republican establishment has chosen to stand by him, attacking and belittling the brave women who have come forward.

As a news organization, we have independently investigated stories of several Alabama woman who have spoken to us and the Washington Post about the abuse they say they suffered at the hands of Roy Moore decades ago.

A vote for Roy Moore sends the worst kind of message to Alabamians struggling with abuse: "if you ever do tell your story, Alabama won't believe you."

Or, worse, we'll believe you but we just won't care.​

More:

Our view: Alabama voters must reject Roy Moore; we endorse Doug Jones for U.S. Senate

HuntsvilleTimes1119-640x480.jpg

Yeah.....the first few lines of your post are official democrat party policy when it comes to their men sexually assaulting women.......

Documented by the media liars you swallow every word of.
Lol

Donald Trump says something that isn't true 5.5 times a day. Every day. - CNNPolitics
Well, there's this thing they taught in school called "averaging," but ... nevermind. You're a Trumpsky so it'd be irrelevant.
What is averaging?
It’s like this.... put 10 of the brightest conservatives alone in a room and the average IQ of those in that room is 52.5.

:dunno:

Lol

What is averaging?

Exactly.

What is averaging?

Exactly.
I don't now what yo are tring to sey.

What is averaging?

Exactly.
I don't now what yo are tring to sey.
Of course you don’t.

"A vote for Roy Moore sends the worst kind of message to Alabamians struggling with abuse: "if you ever do tell your story, Alabama won't believe you."

Haha....poor warped and twisted Loons.
In the real world people can't give two shits about anyone "telling a story"....PROVE your shit or STFU!

spoken by a poor warped and twisted loony broke loser.

wacko

How does a complete fake Christian get this many followers? Surely Alabama's can find a true Christian conservative of which he is not.

You guys are the epitome of why liberals are hated more each day.

The focus on the sexual assault allegations belies the depth of Moore's depravity and insanity

Opinion | Every Other Terrible Thing About Roy Moore

The real shocker is that many Republicans enthusiastically endorsed a candidate who shows contempt for the Constitution and proposes to replace our democracy with a theocratic state.

We all know by now how Mr. Moore feels about gay people. In a 2002 opinion that he wrote when he was a state judge, he characterized same-sex relationships as “abhorrent, immoral, detestable, a crime against nature, and a violation of the laws of nature and of nature’s God upon which this nation and our laws are predicated.”

But what’s even more broadly consequential is that Mr. Moore denies the authority of the United States government to legislate at all on this and other issues that he imagines have been decided by God.

He maintains, preposterously, that the religious freedom guaranteed by the First Amendment is solely intended to protect Christians and Christianity.

One of Mr. Moore’s staunchest allies is Janet Porter, a radio personality and anti-abortion activist. Ms. Porter hosted last week’s news conference in support of his flailing candidacy, which seemed more like a religious revival than a political event. “I’m glad you got more church than you probably had in the last 10 years,” she told the assembled press corps.

Ms. Porter used the language of Dominionists when she organized a prayer rally in 2010 to “repent on how we have turned against God in every area of influence: 1) business, 2) government, 3) media, 4) arts and entertainment, 5) education, 6) the family, and 7) religion, and invite God back into each one.” She wants to impeach Supreme Court justices for legalizing same-sex marriage.

Here's the problem with ruling out whataboutism in American politics. You'd have NOTHING LEFT to fight over. Because it's ALL gross and perverse and neither side seems to care. It's also now a weapon that can be used to impugn people without much evidence.

No, it's not. The entire purpose of "whataboutism" is to make you think that it's all gross and perverse to undermine your faith in the institutions. And if it's all gross and perverse the only solutions are to just do away with any standard, or to destroy the entire system. So "whataboutism" sets up a false choice. That's its purpose. It's purpose is to make you think it's all the same. That's why it's propaganda. Clearly, some people are more susceptible to it than others....

It is possible to have a discussion about Moore and not talk about Clinton. We can have that discussion right now if you want. One thing does not inform the other.

All of these sins are defined down to the point where if the "other side did it first" or "did it worse" -- the sin is atoned for and dismissed. CAN'T control these convos without muzzling folks playing the hypocrisy card. BOTH sides do it. It's YOUR little war. Both your parties are dying a horrible death. .

See above.
What you refuse to admit to, the reason some people refer to Clinton, is it shows what huge hypocrites you are.
hypocrites?? First of all, Clinton was not a child molester. But aside from that, all that you seem to be able to do is to fall back on logical fallacies inorder to avoid the real issue of Moore's sickness.

In this case you're employing a ....

tu quoque (To kwok we )(Latin for "you, too" or "you, also") or the appeal to hypocrisy, is a logical fallacy that attempts to discredit the opponent's position by asserting the opponent's failure to act consistently in accordance with that position; it attempts to show that a criticism or objection applies equally to the person making it. This dismisses someone's point of view based on criticism of the person's inconsistency and not the position presented whereas a person's inconsistency should not discredit the position. Thus, it is a form of the ad hominem argument. To clarify, although the person being attacked might indeed be acting inconsistently or hypocritically, this does not invalidate their argument."

Here's the problem with ruling out whataboutism in American politics. You'd have NOTHING LEFT to fight over. Because it's ALL gross and perverse and neither side seems to care. It's also now a weapon that can be used to impugn people without much evidence.

No, it's not. The entire purpose of "whataboutism" is to make you think that it's all gross and perverse to undermine your faith in the institutions. And if it's all gross and perverse the only solutions are to just do away with any standard, or to destroy the entire system. So "whataboutism" sets up a false choice. That's its purpose. It's purpose is to make you think it's all the same. That's why it's propaganda. Clearly, some people are more susceptible to it than others....

It is possible to have a discussion about Moore and not talk about Clinton. We can have that discussion right now if you want. One thing does not inform the other.

All of these sins are defined down to the point where if the "other side did it first" or "did it worse" -- the sin is atoned for and dismissed. CAN'T control these convos without muzzling folks playing the hypocrisy card. BOTH sides do it. It's YOUR little war. Both your parties are dying a horrible death. .

See above.

Absolutely NOT--- with the way it's being used... WhatAboutism is CLEARLY is being used to EXCUSE demented behavior. Because it's NOT VILE -- if the other side did it.

There is no ADMISSION of any of it being bad or "making you think it's all the same". NOW you gotta compare SHEER NUMBERS of immoral, unethical, and scandalous behavior by the wheelbarrow full. I don't have to do that cause it's not my war. But that's what's KILLING your 2 primitive feuding political tribes.

That's the lowering of the bar for political lack of morals right into the mud. Which is WHERE you're at when Franken and Moore are compared..

No WAY moderation could rule the Rep sex romps out of Dem sex romps or vice versa. That's what's happening on MSNBC, Fox, CBS, and CNN right at this moment. We'd be SKEWERED for narrowing the topic to ONE SCANDAL out of 20 similar ones..

Yes, apparently the "moral decline" started when Clinton had a consensual affair with an adult.

They're still good with raping minors.
After electing Trump and supporting Roy Moore, the Republican Party has completely abdicated its moral authority.

Completely.

"After electing Trump and supporting Roy Moore, the Republican Party has completely abdicated its moral authority"

Says so. Their thinking is that they need Republicans to confirm SCOTUS judges who will ban abortion. In their eyes, they are maintaining morality. And they do so from a position of divine authority that is above our earthly laws. Well, except for when it's not, and they want laws changed to pander to their divine moral authority.

So yeah, it's still nauseating.
I'm pretty sure there are some pro-life Republicans out there who aren't child molesters.

For example, me.

So why the GOP vomited up this pig as our best guy is beyond me.

But you cant replace Moore on the ballot. So, irrelevant at this time.
You can withdraw Moore and have a write-in candidate.
But the Republican Party of Alabama will not do that. Here in Oregon, in our past, we have had two steller Republican Governors. Yet, in the past 20 years, half the people running in the GOP primary, and one that ran for Governor, have ended up in the state or federal pen. At the same time, the evangelicals seem to run the party. The sane Republicans need to take back their party.

But the Republican Party of Alabama will not do that. Here in Oregon, in our past, we have had two steller Republican Governors. Yet, in the past 20 years, half the people running in the GOP primary, and one that ran for Governor, have ended up in the state or federal pen. At the same time, the evangelicals seem to run the party. The sane Republicans need to take back their party.

I lived in Portland all through the 90s. Kitzhaber was a pretty decent governor - But i followed with great interest when he came back as Gov, lost his mind and was shown the door.

What on Earth happened to that guy (other than losing his mind of course ;-)?

Stand for decency?
Basically they'r saying it's ok to pass judgment on issues of he said/she said.
Fuck that. Voting for a Democrat does not equal being a decent person. Living your life with honesty & integrity equals being decent.

It's a man who creeped on teenage girls vs. a man who prosecuted the KKK and brought the killers of teenage girls to justice.

There shouldn't even be any obstacle to choosing for whom to vote.
You assume he did it. I've seen nothing to prove either way. Granted I don't live there so as a rational adult without the facts, I don't care who they elect.

What's he up to now? 8 accusers? If it was one or two, maybe you might have a case. But eight? Eight who don't even know each other. At that point, you reach Cosby-levels of predation.

Absolutely NOT--- with the way it's being used... WhatAboutism is CLEARLY is being used to EXCUSE demented behavior. Because it's NOT VILE -- if the other side did it.

Yes, it's being used to excuse that behavior by you, on your part. That's why you used it. And you've just explained exactly what I was saying. Yeesh.

There is no ADMISSION of any of it being bad or "making you think it's all the same". NOW you gotta compare SHEER NUMBERS of immoral, unethical, and scandalous behavior by the wheelbarrow full. I don't have to do that cause it's not my war. But that's what's KILLING your 2 primitive feuding political tribes.

It's intended purpose is to equate all actions the same, that way you can excuse the deficiencies you obviously identify in your own argument. Every time you invoke someone else when talking about Moore, you're doing exactly what you said you were doing...using whataboutism as an excuse for the behavior of Moore. You're proving my point for me. Do you even realize you're doing that?

That's the lowering of the bar for political lack of morals right into the mud. Which is WHERE you're at when Franken and Moore are compared..

See what I mean? In order for you to preserve your job, you have to use whataboutism to spread propaganda to avoid answering for Moore. You're doing exactly what you claim you're not doing.

What does Russia have to do with your boy being a serial rapist pig?

Easy, I'll explain.

Trump is Russia's guy, so they have to defend him at all costs. That means employing the KGB tactic of "whataboutism" in order to distract from what Trump has done and is doing, in order to elicit an emotional response to use as a red herring to avoid debate. Problem is, you got thrown for a loop because this liberal is saying that Clinton should be scored and his accusers should come forward. So what I did was I took the wind right out of your "whataboutism" sails, denying you the attempt to deflect and distract from Trump's failures and shortcomings. Russian troll farms are spreading propaganda to muddy the wrongdoings of Trump, using tactics like "whataboutism" to either derail or delay the conversation about Trump.

Thing is, you're not even that good at it. We are seeing the lack of effort come through in your repetitive, thoughtless posts. It's obvious you're just a propagandist. You've entered nothing of substance to the discussion.

Your boy Clinton's a sick serial rapist. 4 more victims are expected to come forward soon.
Day #3 .... still waiting ....

What does Russia have to do with your boy being a serial rapist pig?

Easy, I'll explain.

Trump is Russia's guy, so they have to defend him at all costs. That means employing the KGB tactic of "whataboutism" in order to distract from what Trump has done and is doing, in order to elicit an emotional response to use as a red herring to avoid debate. Problem is, you got thrown for a loop because this liberal is saying that Clinton should be scored and his accusers should come forward. So what I did was I took the wind right out of your "whataboutism" sails, denying you the attempt to deflect and distract from Trump's failures and shortcomings. Russian troll farms are spreading propaganda to muddy the wrongdoings of Trump, using tactics like "whataboutism" to either derail or delay the conversation about Trump.

Thing is, you're not even that good at it. We are seeing the lack of effort come through in your repetitive, thoughtless posts. It's obvious you're just a propagandist. You've entered nothing of substance to the discussion.

Your boy Clinton's a sick serial rapist. 4 more victims are expected to come forward soon. And your 'Russia Boogeyman' has nothing to do with that. Like i said, take a long break from Democrat Fake News. It's rotting your brain.
Day #5...

Still nothing.

With each passing day, it becomes increasingly apparent that you were duped by fake news.

Forum List

Back