Huntsman Daughters Spoof Herman Smoking Ad

Haha, so funny I forgot to laugh. Yea his daughters look ok, big effing deal.

I loath Ron Paul, but I understand at least he's trying to prove a point, with his campaign. Hunstman is a loser tool, that only a democrat could like. His only purpose is to hurt the party, and he even sucks at that.

Haha, so funny I forgot to laugh. Yea his daughters look ok, big effing deal.

Hey - that's Pee Wee's line!!!!

I loath Ron Paul, but I understand at least he's trying to prove a point, with his campaign. Hunstman is a loser tool, that only a democrat could like. His only purpose is to hurt the party, and he even sucks at that.
No, that would be Cain, Bachmann, Santorum.

He is proudly ignorant, judges what he has not seen, remembers what never happened.

Now who'se following who around...

Frankly, the video was just so awful, I couldn't watch it all the way through...

No wonder Huntsman is mired at 1%.

:lol:

You got caught being more transparently ignorant than usual. :lol:

Well, yeah, I guess... I just couldn't stand watching two inbred Mormon idiots...

Huntsman is one of the only candidates the independents would consider & the far-right hates him LOL

Oh, please. No one is "considering" Huntsman. He's mired at 1% in the polls. I frankly am wondering what the rational for his canidacy is, other than some bizarre Mormon thing where he and Romney hate each other for something their ancestors did. (They are both members of big time Mormon Clans.)

Look, if you guys on the left think he's so great, why don't YOU nominate him? I mean, he has to be better than that joker you got in now.

Forum List

Back