Huntsman Daughters Spoof Herman Smoking Ad

I was wondering how Huntsman didn't get anywhere in his campaign. He seems pretty informed and it shows when he is interviewed..

Now Zander says he's a Democrat. :lol:

Repubs are always shooting themselves in the foot with their choices. Never fails.

Yes, the Repubs always make bad choices in their candidates, that is why Republicans have held the White House for 2/3rds of the past 30 years...:lol:

PS- I didn't say Huntsman was a Democrat. I said he'd make a good candidate as a Democrat...there is a difference.

Well on at least one occassion, should be thanks the electoral college and conservative appointments to the supreme court...not conservative policy.

Huntsman is one of the only candidates the independents would consider & the far-right hates him LOL

How would you know who the middle would vote for? They showed a clear lack of critical thinking by voting for Obama. Far as I can tell the middle are clueless.
Perhaps your wingnut candidates should say that. Or are they not honest?

Huntsman is one of the only candidates the independents would consider & the far-right hates him LOL

How would you know who the middle would vote for? They showed a clear lack of critical thinking by voting for Obama. Far as I can tell the middle are clueless.
Perhaps your wingnut candidates should say that. Or are they not honest?

Every president needs the votes of idiots to be elected.

New Topics

Forum List

Back