Huntsman Daughters Spoof Herman Smoking Ad

I was wondering how Huntsman didn't get anywhere in his campaign. He seems pretty informed and it shows when he is interviewed..

Now Zander says he's a Democrat. :lol:

Repubs are always shooting themselves in the foot with their choices. Never fails.

I was wondering how Huntsman didn't get anywhere in his campaign. He seems pretty informed and it shows when he is interviewed..

Repubs are always shooting themselves in the foot with their choices. Never fails.

Yes, the Repubs always make bad choices in their candidates, that is why Republicans have held the White House for 2/3rds of the past 30 years...:lol:

PS- I didn't say Huntsman was a Democrat. I said he'd make a good candidate as a Democrat...there is a difference.

Last edited:
Good for them, it's nice to see family supporting each other. They seem like nice young ladies. John Huntsman would make an excellent candidate, for the Democrats.

Good I hope he moves up to 1/2 percent in the polls now!

Yes, the Repubs always make bad choices in their candidates, that is why Republicans have held the White House for 2/3rds of the past 30 years...:lol:

PS- I didn't say Huntsman was a Democrat. I said he'd make a good candidate as a Democrat...there is a difference.

Democrats always have higher IQs. Quality vs. Quantity. :lol:

In that way, I guess you are right that Huntsman seems more Democratic.

The GOP has destroyed their chances of having an intelligent candidate. They spend all their time trying to dumb down for their base.

"Goddamn it, John ... the Republicans are selling their soul to win elections ... Mark my word ... if and when these preachers get control of the party, and they’re sure trying to do so, it’s going to be a terrible damn problem." -- Barry Goldwater as told to John Dean

Last edited:

Democrats always have higher IQs. Quality vs. Quantity. :lol:

In that way, I guess you are right that Huntsman seems more Democratic.

Yeah. Here's VP and 2016 Democratic candidate Joe Biden. High IQ, right.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NmRXH7RkCZQ]The Drunk: Joe Biden drunk singing gaffe Obama vice president - YouTube[/ame]

ouch

Since this has been a dismal failure

Papa Obama has now changed it to "Hate & Change"
with his and the Lefts' promotion of their stooges on Wall-Street

Forum List

Back