Hunter kills woman after mistaking her for a deer

I don’t know if it still is in Texas, but from what I can find some principals are resistant to it. I don’t know of it happening here in Fl, either. Seems many places are wanting to reintroduce it, but the programs being offered are political rather than about true gun safety, such as what was in schools when I was growing up. I truly believe it helped, when it was gun safety, and nothing else.
What is sad is most schools have dropped gun and hunting safety, due to pressure and more accidents can happen, unfortunately.
I thought that rural schools still had these classes. They should.

Hunter shoots, kills woman after mistaking her for a deer, officials say

A hunter in western New York shot and killed a woman out walking her dogs Wednesday evening after mistaking her for a deer, officials said.
Thomas Jadlowski, 34, believed he saw a deer in a field about 200 yards away from him when he shot Rosemary Billquist in the hip with a high-powered pistol. The 43-year-old woman was walking her two Labrador Retrievers in the field behind her home in Sherman.

Rushing toward Billquist after hearing her scream, Jadlowski called 911 and applied pressure on her wound until paramedics arrived. Billquist was taken to the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center in Erie, Pa., where she was pronounced dead.

After sunset and at 200 yards.....What a mistake in judgement

In light of the Kate Steinle verdict you'd think Lying Trump and his vomitose followers would be calling for a ban of white pistol carriers. But the exact opposite is what will take place.

Don’t walk through my woods during hunting season. I got out there 1 hour before sun up. I sat still and quiet for hours. I washed my clothes in sent proof detergent. I spend a lot of time money and energy all to have some stupid woman with her dog illegally off its leash fucking up my hunt. He probably did it on purpose
Unleashed dogs on my land, get a 168 grain boatail. No irresponsible pet owner will ruin my hunt more than once.

I see we've now moved on from dictating what color the victim was not wearing to taking her dogs off leashes. Whatever will get the gun freak off the hook. Even though the article says absolutely nothing about what colors she was wearing or dogs being unleashed.

Because this is USMB where facts are despised and you just make shit up to push your agenda, even over dead bodies.

Stay classy. Unsubscribed.
I never let the shooter off the hook.
Hunter who killed woman walking her dogs indicted

Looks like manslaughter

Have to see if he gets leniency for trying to save her and calling the police
My buddy punched a guy and he died. He got the mandatory 20 and out in 10. This guy should get the same. Unless he did it on purpose but how they gonna prove that?

Unleashed dogs on my land, get a 168 grain boatail. No irresponsible pet owner will ruin my hunt more than once.

I see we've now moved on from dictating what color the victim was not wearing to taking her dogs off leashes. Whatever will get the gun freak off the hook. Even though the article says absolutely nothing about what colors she was wearing or dogs being unleashed.

Because this is USMB where facts are despised and you just make shit up to push your agenda, even over dead bodies.

Stay classy. Unsubscribed.
I never let the shooter off the hook.
Hunter who killed woman walking her dogs indicted

Looks like manslaughter

Have to see if he gets leniency for trying to save her and calling the police
My buddy punched a guy and he died. He got the mandatory 20 and out in 10. This guy should get the same. Unless he did it on purpose but how they gonna prove that?

Punching a guy is assault
This was a mistake in judgement

Forum List

Back