Hunter Biden Love Child Scandal. Momma Wants to Know How Much $$$ He Made Off Ukraine

He can quit a job as often as he wants, and she only has the right to info about the money from the day she became pg.

How many "love childs" have the republicans had and their kids?? Let us know when you get tired of counting them up.
No. He has to pay for that kid until 18 years old. She can go to court and ask for an increase in child support anytime she wants to.

This. She is entitled to know his total income as he was being bribed by Ukraine during the time she got pregnant. How stupid can you be Hunter? Guess you were drunk and high at the time so didn't THINK.
he was being bribed by Ukraine during the time she got pregnant.

a link would be nice for this assumption.

The old Liberal "LINK" ploy when you can easily Google it. Then you will attack the source, but of course the mainstream Media will never go after Biden. Do you know that Comcast who owns NBC and MSNBC is backing Biden and held his campaign kick off fundraiser? They also control cable so other networks have to bow to them.

Hunter Biden 'was paid $83,333 a month by Ukrainian gas company to be a "ceremonial figure"' | Daily Mail Online

He can quit a job as often as he wants, and she only has the right to info about the money from the day she became pg.

How many "love childs" have the republicans had and their kids?? Let us know when you get tired of counting them up.
No. He has to pay for that kid until 18 years old. She can go to court and ask for an increase in child support anytime she wants to.

This. She is entitled to know his total income as he was being bribed by Ukraine during the time she got pregnant. How stupid can you be Hunter? Guess you were drunk and high at the time so didn't THINK.

The old Liberal "LINK" ploy when you can easily Google it. Then you will attack the source, but of course the mainstream Media will never go after Biden. Do you know that Comcast who owns NBC and MSNBC is backing Biden and held his campaign kick off fundraiser? They also control cable so other networks have to bow to them.

Hunter Biden 'was paid $83,333 a month by Ukrainian gas company to be a "ceremonial figure"' | Daily Mail Online

Still waiting for a link!!

Already posted. Still waiting for some HONESTY.

Part of the reason I am hoping Bernie sanders takes the fucking nomination. Biden just is too fucking filthy.

Trump is 10 times worst but we can so much better.
Why is Bernie running as a Dem?
He got the nomination stolen from him....Did you ever think of that??...I know he was paid off real well to keep his mouth shut.

Your party and crooked Hillary stole a nomination. You ever F think about that?

Oh my! Hunter Biden is in deep shit again. Better run and save him Big Daddy Joe.
Woman suing Hunter Biden over love child wants details about his lucrative Ukraine work

Court records are public in America, and if this broad is a welfare case, the taxpayers have an interest in this.

Further, the people are curious about Hunter Biden's work in Ukraine, like what was he doing for the beaucoup bucks that he was getting paid.

I have actual experience in oil and gas, as a former Pump Man for Exxon in the 1970's, maybe I'd like to go for a job like Biden's, How exactly he got it, and what he did for the money are key factors.

Part of the reason I am hoping Bernie sanders takes the fucking nomination. Biden just is too fucking filthy.

Actually, Trump has lost 35% of his fortune by taking on the Presidency, and he hasn't demanded money from foreigners.

I have not been one to demand that Trump release his financial records but we have no clue what Trump's fortune is or what he has lost or gained. None. You just made this up.

Why does a billionaire have to steal from a charity?

That noted, this woman has every right to know what Hunter's finances is like. You can't claim to be broke when the facts are you had made 5 million just a could years ago. (or whatever it is) without showing why all that money is gone. (Up his nose?)

Oh my! Hunter Biden is in deep shit again. Better run and save him Big Daddy Joe.
Woman suing Hunter Biden over love child wants details about his lucrative Ukraine work

Hope he loses everything.

Do you know how babies are made. This has nothing to do with the Joe Biden, Sanders or Tramp.

True, and she can go back to court but no way does she have a right to his income before the time of her pg.
When did she get knocked up? Her lawyers are not that stupid. She’s entitled to some cold hard $$$ or the lawyers wouldn’t take the case.

Oh...the investigation is ongoing.

Well, she's going to get them...

BREAKING: Court Orders Hunter Biden To Produce Last 5 Years Of Financial Documents Including Burisma

It's the fuckin' he's going to get for the fuckin' he got. He's a rotten POS, just like his creepy POS dad.
Hope she fucks him dry!

She has a right to a percentage of his wealth for support and that includes Burisma and China “income.”

Do you know how babies are made. This has nothing to do with the Joe Biden, Sanders or Tramp.

True, and she can go back to court but no way does she have a right to his income before the time of her pg.

Wrong answer, perennial dumbass!

How many extremely unqualified Republicans got jobs on boards of foreign energy companies and never did a thing to earn the money? I think that would be "none".

Repeating lies does not make them true, Penny Himmler!

Still waiting for a link!!

Links have been provided. You must need an optometry appointment.

Actually, Trump has lost 35% of his fortune by taking on the Presidency, and he hasn't demanded money from foreigners.

I have not been one to demand that Trump release his financial records but we have no clue what Trump's fortune is or what he has lost or gained. None. You just made this up.

That noted, this woman has every right to know what Hunter's finances is like. You can't claim to be broke when the facts are you had made 5 million just a could years ago. (or whatever it is) without showing why all that money is gone. (Up his nose?)

Did someone just feel the earth tremble? I actually agreed with you on this one about Hunter Biden. His finances are the business of the Child Courts pertaining to child support. And that figure goes up or down according to the income of the one not in custody of the child. I paid child support for 14 years without a break until my son came to live with me. I didn't bother suing her for child support for the 4 years he was with me as her income was so low, 0 to 25 bucks a month wasn't worth the lawyer and court fees to sue for it. And in those 14 years, my payment was increased at least once. Not by a court but by my Employer, the United States Air Force. I paid the difference between Married and Single Housing allowance which was more than the divorce agreement.

In a civilian world, if a non custody parent makes X dollars, they pay a percentage of that money in child support. And while the custodial parent doesn't have the right to those financial records, the court certainly does.

Wrong answer, perennial dumbass!

How many extremely unqualified Republicans got jobs on boards of foreign energy companies and never did a thing to earn the money? I think that would be "none".

I have to admit I don't know what attorneys do on the boards, I imagine he worked as an international attorney.

Perhaps he is undercover CIA or FBI?

Did someone just feel the earth tremble? I actually agreed with you on this one about Hunter Biden. His finances are the business of the Child Courts pertaining to child support. And that figure goes up or down according to the income of the one not in custody of the child. I paid child support for 14 years without a break until my son came to live with me. I didn't bother suing her for child support for the 4 years he was with me as her income was so low, 0 to 25 bucks a month wasn't worth the lawyer and court fees to sue for it. And in those 14 years, my payment was increased at least once. Not by a court but by my Employer, the United States Air Force. I paid the difference between Married and Single Housing allowance which was more than the divorce agreement.

In a civilian world, if a non custody parent makes X dollars, they pay a percentage of that money in child support. And while the custodial parent doesn't have the right to those financial records, the court certainly does.

But only from inception of the fetus.

But only from inception of the fetus.

No it isn't. A golden spoon millionaire may not actually make anything himself. The court isn't going to put the kid on public assistance.

Forum List

Back