Hunter Biden Contempt For Refusing To Turn Over Financial Records Delayed - Will Pay Child Support

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Hunter Biden agrees to pay monthly child support, ending standoff over contempt

"Hunter Biden has agreed to pay monthly child support retroactive to November 2018, ending a standoff that began after the judge in his Arkansas paternity case ordered him to appear in person for a hearing to explain why he shouldn't be held in contempt.

The court redacted the amount of child support that Biden agreed to pay, pursuant to his agreement with plaintiff Lunden Alexis Roberts. However, Independence County Circuit Court Judge Holly Meyer noted that she "lacks sufficient information" to determine the appropriate amount of child support "based off the defendant's income," and that modifications to the child support owed each month could be made based on additional evidence.

Contempt proceedings over Biden's failure to turn over relevant financial documents have been delayed until March 1, giving Biden an opportunity to resolve the issue in the meantime by turning over the information."

Cough 'em up, ya child support-dodging, access-selling POS.......

'Roberts had called for Biden to be held in contempt after he failed to provide financial information in violation of a separate court order. That prompted Meyer to call for Biden to appear in person in the Arkansas court on Jan. 29.'

Send his ass to jail while his lawyers collect and turns in all of his financial information....

"Hunter Biden has agreed to pay monthly child support retroactive to November 2018, ending a standoff that began after the judge in his Arkansas paternity case ordered him to appear in person for a hearing to explain why he shouldn't be held in contempt.

The court redacted the amount of child support that Biden agreed to pay, pursuant to his agreement with plaintiff Lunden Alexis Roberts. However, Independence County Circuit Court Judge Holly Meyer noted that she "lacks sufficient information" to determine the appropriate amount of child support "based off the defendant's income," and that modifications to the child support owed each month could be made based on additional evidence.

Contempt proceedings over Biden's failure to turn over relevant financial documents have been delayed until March 1, giving Biden an opportunity to resolve the issue in the meantime by turning over the information."

There is not much of a lower life form that someone that will not take care of their own child.

I, like most of us, can care less about Hunter Biden, a civilian, undergoing child support court. It has nothing to do with tramp's impeachment.

Why on earth does a loser like Hunter Biden occupy so much of your head space?

Biden is scum for not taking care of his own child. I have no respect for those that don't take care of their child.

I, like most of us, can care less about Hunter Biden, a civilian, undergoing child support court. It has nothing to do with tramp's impeachment.

He never claimed it had anything to do with Trump or an impeachment.

As far as you caring or not, it is a current event, just like other current events they start a thread in this section. Lots of non-political stuff gets posted. Just like the thread about the virus in China or Prince Andrew not cooperating with the FBI. They also have nothing to do with impeachment or politics.

You think you can comprehend all this? I know it must be tough for your bigoted, intolerant mind.

As far as you caring or not, it is a current event, just like other current events they start a thread in this section. Lots of non-political stuff gets posted. Just like the thread about the virus in China or Prince Andrew not cooperating with the FBI. They also have nothing to do with impeachment or politics.

You think you can comprehend all this? I know it must be tough for your bigoted, intolerant mind.

and I could care less about anyone fighting with CS , even as Tramp Jr did and probably will in the future.

Your right, I apologize I thought this was under political news, but its is current events.

Last edited:
Not my business and I couldn't care less but....

If Hunter Biden can afford a Porsche, boasting a six-figure price tag....probably he could afford something for the up keeping of his child... just saying.....:dunno:

"Photos show Biden, son of White House hopeful and former Vice President Joe Biden, with his wife Melissa at the Beverly Hills Waldorf Astoria next to a Porsche Panamera GTS, which has a starting price of $129,300."
7w7nPv6.jpg

and I could care less about anyone fighting with CS , even as Tramp Jr did and probably will in the future.

Your right, I apologize I thought this was under political news, but its is current events.

It's all good, sorry for being snippy. If you thought it was under politics, I understand.

Oh fuck off. The only reason you assfucks talk about Hunter Biden is you stupid fucks use him to try to cover up what a piece of fucking shit Trump is & how he tried to bribe a foreign official.

Oh fuck off. The only reason you assfucks talk about Hunter Biden is you stupid fucks use him to try to cover up what a piece of fucking shit Trump is & how he tried to bribe a foreign official.

So mad. We are over the target, huh?

Bondi destroyed the Bidens

We talk about Hunter Biden because th House Managers mentioned the Biden’s 400 times. Are they assfucks? Why did they bring up th Bidens?

Hey dummy, show where I ever thought Hunter should be investigated? You won’t be able to because I didn’t care and still don’t care. Now you moron, I do care about children getting screwed over by their parents because mom and dad can’t get along. Sorry if a stupid ignorant, intolerant, waste of space such as yourself can’t understand simple decency.

You also might want to think about taking classes, your English is limited and you come across as a really dumb trailer trash.

Even if Biden and his son raped a few nuns, that wouldn't change the fact that this trump character bribed a foreign head of state.

But it tells us so much about Joe Biden. Who happened to be a noble Vice President under a such innocent President. We can impeach for so many reasons. Obama, did he have some?

Forum List

Back