Hunted

Nine teams of two attempt to disappear for 28 days in a world where most everything is digitally tracked, while highly skilled investigators search for them. At the command center, the experts use state-of-the-art tracking methods alongside traditional tactics to pursue their targets, searching their homes, and internet and phone histories to identify behavioral patterns and clues to potential hiding places. The teams of fugitives working to evade capture and win the $250,000 grand prize come from a range of backgrounds, including a former gang member-turned attorney, a pastor's daughter and a pair of mothers

Anyone watching this? I didn't think I'd like it but I do. :)

Sounds interesting. What would you do Drifter, if you were going off the grid for 28 days?

I'd fuck it up and be the first one caught probably :lol:

I only know some things about off the grid because my boyfriend likes that kinda stuff.

What would you do?

Well, geeze. How much of a head start do they get? and are they allowed to start out with money, or just the clothes on their back? it does make it harder though when there are 2 people I think. You'd probably have to enlist someone's help to do it. Someone you didn't know before.
Theres a lot of homeless here where I live, so id probably give one my debit card. someone who was about the same size as me, maybe buy some of his clothes from him. tell him to travel around and using the card, long enough for us to head in a different direction. wouldnt be hard to buy some bicycle off someone.
There is a train yard close by and its possible to hop a train which would run by the marina at the bay. Somehow Id try to get to SF which is on the other side of the bay and live as a homeless person in the park. its pretty much a forest there.

I have only watched two episodes and not from the beginning of the series so I am not sure what the start off with. But they the couple I watched last week had a network of friends helping them and so far they are taunting the investigators they leave them a message every time they escape getting caught.

I was in San Francisco in December, also San Jose and Santa Cruz. I liked Santa Cruz the best.

Yeah I like Santa Cruz too, done some surfing there. It would be much harder to get to Santa Cruz though. there is a small time ferry boat operation in Tiburon that takes people to Angel Island, and you can pay in cash. They dont really keep record of who goes on the boat so if you could make it to Angel island you could pretty much hide out there. You might come pretty close to starvation though. I think a person could last 28 days as long as they had water.

Nine teams of two attempt to disappear for 28 days in a world where most everything is digitally tracked, while highly skilled investigators search for them. At the command center, the experts use state-of-the-art tracking methods alongside traditional tactics to pursue their targets, searching their homes, and internet and phone histories to identify behavioral patterns and clues to potential hiding places. The teams of fugitives working to evade capture and win the $250,000 grand prize come from a range of backgrounds, including a former gang member-turned attorney, a pastor's daughter and a pair of mothers

oh nooooooooooooooo not 28 days oh noooooooooooooooo:rolleyes:

OHH YESSSS! you can do it Skye!!

why me

I'm not the op

whatever meh

You look like you could use a quarter million , thats all :wink_2:

Sounds interesting. What would you do Drifter, if you were going off the grid for 28 days?

I'd fuck it up and be the first one caught probably :lol:

I only know some things about off the grid because my boyfriend likes that kinda stuff.

What would you do?

Well, geeze. How much of a head start do they get? and are they allowed to start out with money, or just the clothes on their back? it does make it harder though when there are 2 people I think. You'd probably have to enlist someone's help to do it. Someone you didn't know before.
Theres a lot of homeless here where I live, so id probably give one my debit card. someone who was about the same size as me, maybe buy some of his clothes from him. tell him to travel around and using the card, long enough for us to head in a different direction. wouldnt be hard to buy some bicycle off someone.
There is a train yard close by and its possible to hop a train which would run by the marina at the bay. Somehow Id try to get to SF which is on the other side of the bay and live as a homeless person in the park. its pretty much a forest there.

I have only watched two episodes and not from the beginning of the series so I am not sure what the start off with. But they the couple I watched last week had a network of friends helping them and so far they are taunting the investigators they leave them a message every time they escape getting caught.

I was in San Francisco in December, also San Jose and Santa Cruz. I liked Santa Cruz the best.

Yeah I like Santa Cruz too, done some surfing there. It would be much harder to get to Santa Cruz though. there is a small time ferry boat operation in Tiburon that takes people to Angel Island, and you can pay in cash. They dont really keep record of who goes on the boat so if you could make it to Angel island you could pretty much hide out there. You might come pretty close to starvation though. I think a person could last 28 days as long as they had water.

I saw the island for Alcatraz took a boat tour, not sure where angel island is sounds like you'd have a good plan.

why me

I'm not the op

whatever meh

I don't know what you are talking about

then again

I don't know what so many here talk about

cheers

why me

I'm not the op

whatever meh

then again

cheers

Oh, I guess I just wanted to say something .;) Cheers though!

why me

I'm not the op

whatever meh

then again

cheers

Oh, I guess I just wanted to say something .;) Cheers though!

yes just wanted to say idiots are idiots that's all

Forum List

Back