Hungary Today

Vikrant

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2013
The U.S.
Hungary, a relatively less known Eastern European country has been coming in news lately for its involvement in human trafficking. It seems like there are gangs in Hungary that abduct young women and traffic them throughout Europe and Asia for prostitution.

---

A Hungarian and French police investigation has led to the arrest of twelve men suspected of trafficking Hungarian women to France to work as prostitutes. In raids carried out simultaneously by Hungarian police in Csongrád county, in southern Hungary, and French law enforcement on Monday morning, cash and assets worth several hundreds of millions of forints were seized, Viktória Csiszér-Kovács, national police spokeswoman, told a press conference.

Hungarian Police Bust Criminal Gang That Made Millions By Trafficking Prostitutes To France - Video! - Hungary Today

Prostitution-749x415.jpg

Hungarian news portal 444.hu has got hold of the documents of an ongoing police investigation against two men suspected of directing a ring of prostitutes and offering their services to businessmen and politicians, press reviewer budapost.eu reported. Two of the politicians involved have been identified but the news site has not revealed their names on grounds of privacy.

On 444.hu, journalist Blanka Zöldi reveals embarrassing details of a “luxury prostitution ring” operated under the cover of a modelling agency on the basis of documents leaked from the files of a police investigation which has been underway for at least two years. The two entrepreneurs who ran the ring regularly supplied prostitutes to politicians, but Blanka Zöldi writes that the police never inquired about their names, although they were curious about the identities of the rest of the clients, and some of the latter were even placed under surveillance.

Nevertheless, 444.hu’s investigative journalist has managed to identify two of the politicians involved, but refrains from publishing their names, as paying for sex does not constitute a felony in Hungary and thus the rules of privacy apply. Nor does she disclose the politicians’ party affiliation. According to the article, one of the politicians had sex with prostitute in a hotel located just 10 minutes walk from the Parliament building.

Luxury Prostitution In Hungary? - Two Unnamed Politicians Allegedly Enjoyed Services - Hungary Today

Gang who shipped 50 Hungarian girls to Britain to work as prostitutes at top university jailed

A gang of Hungarian migrants were today sentenced to total of 22 years for trafficking 50 women to Britain to act as sex slaves at one of the country’s leading universities.

The terrified women were flown from a deprived area of Hungary and forced to have sex with up to 15 men a day.

Gang who shipped 50 Hungarian girls to Britain to work as prostitutes at top university jailed

Human trafficking is something the world should be focused on instead of wasting everyone's time with nonsense climate change bills.

Obama's staff and Chinese staff are in China throwing fists on a trip for some climate change agreement. Yet nothing is done for the millions of actual people sold into sex slavery.

Human trafficking is something the world should be focused on instead of wasting everyone's time with nonsense climate change bills.

Obama's staff and Chinese staff are in China throwing fists on a trip for some climate change agreement. Yet nothing is done for the millions of actual people sold into sex slavery.

It is important to control the climate change. There is no ifs and buts about it. I do agree however that tackling human trafficking is far more urgent. I will also highlight that tackling climate change and human trafficking is not an either or scenario. We can tackle both simultaneously.

Hungary will follow UK exit EU what I expect me.

I've expect me Albania and Bosnia going in money Union.

Or Iceland but they will never stop in sea catch fish and do buisness.

It is important to control the climate change. There is no ifs and buts about it. I do agree however that tackling human trafficking is far more urgent. I will also highlight that tackling climate change and human trafficking is not an either or scenario. We can tackle both simultaneously.

Climate change is about as much of a thing as The Easter Bunny.

Nothing more than a government boondoggle to pass money and influence to donors.

Human trafficking is a real thing and it's a shame we don't attack this as needed.

Hungary will follow UK exit EU what I expect me.

I've expect me Albania and Bosnia going in money Union.

This is a misinformation. Viktor Orban follow only their own head, what is a cube. Orbán wants possess it whole Europe. He want the EU laws to change, because for his own good. He did created this is Middle Ages in Hungary and now wants to repel into darkness that Europe is too. Hungary came out of a very bad communist regime and he did led into another very bad state system.
He imagines about himself that he is God.

Just one example of how he think.

"Speaking ahead of a summit of the Visegrád Four (V4)
The Hungarian, Slovak, Czech and Polish prime ministers are being joined at the V4 summit by German Chancellor Angela Merkel.

Mr. Orbán said that the EU is facing two simultaneous challenges.

He said security should be made a priority within the bloc, and called for the setting up of a joint European army.

He went on to say that institutions such as the European Council and the European Commission should go back to fulfilling their “original roles”.

The Prime Minister added that the EU should preserve its “tried and tested” policies, such as cohesion and agricultural policies, but migration and social issues should not be managed at the EU level.

He also suggested that the bloc should defend an economic policy aimed at safeguarding fiscal discipline, structural reforms and economic stability." Source: Website of the Hungarian Goverment (official)
http://www.kormany.hu/en/the-prime-minister/news/eu-has-lost-its-ability-to-adapt

(98% English)

The fact that the EU wants their own Military force should be the exact reason why it should be dismantled. A trade block doesn't need and should not have their own military.

New Topics

Forum List

Back