Hungary throws Monsanto AND the IMF out!

Ernie is a crying bitch...he has YET to show me WHY this needs to be in CT...because he can't. What I say means nothing when it comes to where the thread should be at....the article is based on what the prime minister of Hungary said...so exactly how is it a conspiracy numb nuts?

Apparently Staff agreed with my and others' assessment of 2 of your crap threads. The conspiracy theory we see is not the information presented in your article, but your own take that Monsanto or the IMF would do to the Prime Minister. What's so hard for you to grasp?

And no. I'm not a crying bitch, but I've got a twenty that says you will be bitching when you notice the move, felon.

Ernie is a crying bitch...he has YET to show me WHY this needs to be in CT...because he can't. What I say means nothing when it comes to where the thread should be at....the article is based on what the prime minister of Hungary said...so exactly how is it a conspiracy numb nuts?

Best post I think I've ever read on this forum :D :clap2: :eusa_clap:

Last edited:
Like I said. All of your shit belongs in "Conspiracy Theories".
No one gives a shit.
Hungary Throws Out Monsanto AND The IMF | Finance

Awesome! Brave man their PM...course within a year he will have an "accident" or his plane will crash on "accident"....

Why would someone be killed over not using genetically altered seeds?

regular seeds don't produce as much, therefore causing them to need imports.

They have poisons in the genetically modified seeds they aren't good for people...they put shit in them to make the people dumber and easier to control...The CIA and the elites have a history of overthrowing or killing leaders who don't go with the program. Read Confessions of an Economic Hit Man - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Damn good book and very eye opening he discusses things that happened in Central and South America when leaders refused the elites "offer" of assistance.

I'm trying not to laugh as I believe one shouldn't mock the afflicted. Don't forget to look under your bed tonight and be careful of that black helicopter hovering overhead.

It really is so sad what is happening in Hungary - not that the OP seems to have a clue what that is.

Hungary could still theoretically be thrown out of the EU, although I don't think anyone wants that to happen.

why waste my time..ernie suck dick and gets his way...i will be enjoying my time on another forum and not be posting here as much...no point in wasting my time when free speech isn't allowed...

Last edited:
why waste my time..ernie suck dick and gets his way...i will be enjoying my time on another forum and not be posting here as much...no point in wasting my time when free speech isn't allowed...

Ernie is a punk bitch that loves being in the center of all black bukkake cum fests.

Must check last time I negged your sorry ass, B_L So nice to have you back and reminding folks of your abject stupidity.

Don't worry. You've got 15 hours.

Last edited:
That's all ernie has anymore...they repossessed his bike and single wide...so he is here depressed throwing out neg rep and whining about shit he has no idea about to get attention...how is your new job sucking cock on the street corner? Going good I hope...remember to use a rubber.

Forum List

Back