Hungary throws Monsanto AND the IMF out!

You're awfully confident about these accidents... you up to something shady?

• Banned
Oh yeah always got something up my sleeve...what the hell ya talking about? Just reporting in this case some good news.

Why doesn't staff move all of this clowns threads to "Conspiracy Theories"?

Hey Indecent! Why don't you concentrate on getting your right to vote and own firearms back in stead of bothering the adults?

• Banned

Hey Indecent! Why don't you concentrate on getting your right to vote and own firearms back in stead of bothering the adults?

What is so "conspiratorial" about this shit for brains? If you would take your white trash redneck ass off the porch put down the budweiser and read the article you will see the PM of Hungary said this himself...so whine elsewhere..that's all you seem to do anymore.

What is so "conspiratorial" about this shit for brains? If you would take your white trash redneck ass off the porch put down the budweiser and read the article you will see the PM of Hungary said this himself...so whine elsewhere..that's all you seem to do anymore.

For someone who has been around for a month, you seem to know people very well. 'cept you don't know me at all.

Perhaps you can show me where he said he will have an "accident" or his plane will crash on "accident"
From my read, that's YOUR theory.

Like I said. All of your shit belongs in "Conspiracy Theories".
No one gives a shit.
Hungary Throws Out Monsanto AND The IMF | Finance

Awesome! Brave man their PM...course within a year he will have an "accident" or his plane will crash on "accident"....

Why would someone be killed over not using genetically altered seeds?

regular seeds don't produce as much, therefore causing them to need imports.

They have poisons in the genetically modified seeds they aren't good for people...they put shit in them to make the people dumber and easier to control...The CIA and the elites have a history of overthrowing or killing leaders who don't go with the program. Read Confessions of an Economic Hit Man - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Damn good book and very eye opening he discusses things that happened in Central and South America when leaders refused the elites "offer" of assistance.

genetically modified seeds that make people dumb... and this should not go in the Conspiracy Thread? Okaaaaay......

And Dissent should go to the Rubber Room.

Last edited:
Ernie is a crying bitch...he has YET to show me WHY this needs to be in CT...because he can't. What I say means nothing when it comes to where the thread should be at....the article is based on what the prime minister of Hungary said...so exactly how is it a conspiracy numb nuts?

Ernie is a crying bitch...he has YET to show me WHY this needs to be in CT...because he can't. What I say means nothing when it comes to where the thread should be at....the article is based on what the prime minister of Hungary said...so exactly how is it a conspiracy numb nuts?

If I were you, I'd be careful with the word, "nuts."

Forum List

Back