Hungary repatriates all its gold from London fearing geopolitical crisi

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Hungary Repatriates All Its Gold From London Fearing ‘Geopolitical Crisis’
The National Bank of Hungary is bringing back the country’s 100,000 ounces of gold from London, citing fears over a coming ‘geopolitical crisis’.
---------------------------------------------

The crowd who thinks everything in life is fake as it stands right in front of them will be the first to go in a global collapse. Those are your same twits who poke fun at those pepper people lol and then say well i'm coming to your house if things go under and the pepper says " like hell you are".

Texas was looking to take its gold out of New York a few years back. Whatever happened with that?

The National Bank of Hungary is bringing back the country’s 100,000 ounces of gold from London, citing fears over a coming ‘geopolitical crisis’.

The crowd who thinks everything in life is fake as it stands right in front of them will be the first to go in a global collapse. Those are your same twits who poke fun at those pepper people lol and then say well i'm coming to your house if things go under and the pepper says " like hell you are".
I did not know where to post this but, China for the past 15 years have been importing gold by the ton for the reason that they are going to lower the boom on the rest of the world. If they tie the Wan or yend to the price of gold it will under cut the rest of the worlds cash to the value of zero of no value. They are also gathering silver also. We had our dollar on the silver standard until the 60 s but this was changed by Nixon and the Democrats for some reason.

I did not know where to post this but, China for the past 15 years have been importing gold by the ton for the reason that they are going to lower the boom on the rest of the world. If they tie the Wan or yend to the price of gold it will under cut the rest of the worlds cash to the value of zero of no value. They are also gathering silver also. We had our dollar on the silver standard until the 60 s but this was changed by Nixon and the Democrats for some reason.

If they tie the Wan or yend to the price of gold it will under cut the rest of the worlds cash to the value of zero of no value.

They own hundreds of billions of dollars. It'd be kind of stupid to drop the value of what you own to zero. Right?

Dropping the value of the dollar would make Chinese goods more expensive.
Harming your exports might be a stupid thing to do. Right?

Forum List

Back