Hungary joins US in withdrawing from UN global migration agreement

“The primary issue for us is the security of Hungary and the Hungarian people, and this document is totally at odds with the country’s security interests,”

Damn fucking straight. That's how it should be. Going to Sweden and hearing from Swedes first hand that their government fucked up really put things into perspective for me. I recognize that these immigrants aren't evil, but fuck letting their problems fuck up first world countries. Keep them out. The first world can't save these people. If we want to do something meaningful we should figure out practical ways to help them where they live.

“The primary issue for us is the security of Hungary and the Hungarian people, and this document is totally at odds with the country’s security interests,”

Damn fucking straight. That's how it should be. Going to Sweden and hearing from Swedes first hand that their government fucked up really put things into perspective for me. I recognize that these immigrants aren't evil, but fuck letting their problems fuck up first world countries. Keep them out. The first world can't save these people. If we want to do something meaningful we should figure out practical ways to help them where they live.

Hopefully this is not going to be boring, it's that I do my best to explain to Americans the political situation on my Continent and do my best to explain all of our different political parties etc I do this for you Americans because I know most of you do not focus like a laser on the intricate details of my Continents Internal politics.

Sweden have their General Election on September 9 this is their last chance to reverse the situation that Leftist Traitors have FORCED them into, we European Patriots in our growing movement that now includes 17 Governments on this Continent that have Patriotic Governments of Right-Wing Conservatives-Nationalists-Populists Coalition running those nations, we would love to welcome Sweden as the Number 18 in September.

We want and EXPECT the Swedes to kick out the Leftist Traitor Stefan Löfven and elect a Coalition of Patriots who are PROUD to be Swedish, who LOVE Sweden, who WANT Sweden to remain Sweden and who are committed to Sweden For The Swedes. If in September the Swedish peoples elect Ulf Kristersson (leader of The Moderate Party who are Right-Wing Conservative) as their new Prime Minister with assistance from Jimmie Åkesson (leader of the Sweden Democrats who are Right-Wing Nationalist-Populist) even on a Vote by Vote Basis in the Riksdag, then our Swedish Brothers and Sisters have the commitment from we European Patriots to give them our full assistance in ANY way they might need.

Things are looking positive:

upload_2018-7-20_3-17-15.png

upload_2018-7-20_3-17-40.png

upload_2018-7-20_3-17-57.png

^^^^ Just because The Moderate Party in the above most recent polls are in third place means nothing, on the majority of our Continent we have Coalition Governments and in cases it is not unusual for the leader of a party who comes third to become the Prime Minister or whatever, it depends on who can form a Coalition and who is considered the more appropriate leader with the experience.

The most recent example of this was in Belgium after their 2014 General Election.

In Belgium the N-VA (The New Flemish Alliance who are Right-Wing Conservative) their leader is Bart De Wever who is a friend of Our Team, anyhow the N-VA are the single largest party in the whole of the Belgian Nation, Bart De Wever himself is Mayor of Antwerp, anyhow, so Bart De Wever did not become Belgium Prime Minister mainly because he wanted to remain as Mayor of Antwerp.

Bart De Wever - Wikipedia

King Phillipe did invite Bart to be Informateur this is in Belgium the name given to the person who is formally charged with forming a Coalition Government, so Bart formed a Coalition Government with three other smaller parties CD&V (The Christian Democratic and Flemish Party who are Right of Centre), Open Vld (Open Flemish Liberals and Democrat Party who are Centre-Right) and MR (The Reformist Movement who are Centre-Right) and the leader of the MR who came FIFTH in the General Election he became the Belgian Prime Minister he is named Charles Michel.

So the N-VA have the most Cabinet Positions including ALL the big ones, but Charles Michel is the Prime Minister and his MR party came fifth in the election result.

So as I comment that in Sweden that The Moderate Party are in third place means nothing, we fully expect Ulf Kristersson to become the next Prime Minister of Sweden.

Then we have the Sweden Democrats who are doing exceptionally well as you can see from the above graph they are in the colour yellow, we expect on current and long term polling that they will assist The Moderate Party in forming the Coalition Government.

It will be the worst result for Sweden's Left in 100 years, the process is repeating itself at every election now big big support for Right-Wing Conservatives, Nationalists and Populists and disaster for the Leftists at the polls, total rejection. Sweden is the only nation in Scandinavia that does NOT have a Right-Wing Government: Denmark with Venstre who are Right of Centre and having External support from the DPP The Danish Peoples' Party who are Right-Wing Nationalist-Populist, Norway who have a Right-Wing Populist Coalition Government with Høyre who are Right-Wing Conservative in Coalition with FrP The Progress Party who are Right-Wing Populist and Finland, although the Finnish Government the Centre Party are more Libertarian but they are VERY Socially Conservative.

There is NO way The Moderate Party are going to even THINK of forming a Coalition with the Traitors that are the Social Democrats, it is because of the Mega Traitor Stefan Löfven that Sweden is in the terrible situation it is in. The next Prime Minister of Sweden will be Ulf Kristersson and very possibly the next Deputy Prime Minister of Sweden will be Jimmie Åkesson who started as a member of The Moderate Party and he still has connections within that party, but he left that party to join the Sweden Democrats and has been their leader since 2005.

Ulf Kristersson - Wikipedia

Jimmie Åkesson - Wikipedia

Here are two articles about the political situation in Sweden and about the September Swedish General Election:

Is Sweden about to have its Trump moment? - UnHerd

Swedish far right at record high in pre-election poll

The EU can Bedwet as much as it wants, Hungary decides their OWN laws, the EU can GTFO, the new recent law passed in Hungary is now the law and that's it, so it does not matter WHAT the EU thinks or comments. And also WE are fully prepared to back Hungary and we are not the only ones, we are in this together with our like minded Brothers and Sisters, we share the same Philosophy, the same Vision, the same Goal and together we ARE The Future. Deus Vult.

Hopefully this is not going to be boring, it's that I do my best to explain to Americans the political situation on my Continent and do my best to explain all of our different political parties etc I do this for you Americans because I know most of you do not focus like a laser on the intricate details of my Continents Internal politics.

Sweden have their General Election on September 9 this is their last chance to reverse the situation that Leftist Traitors have FORCED them into, we European Patriots in our growing movement that now includes 17 Governments on this Continent that have Patriotic Governments of Right-Wing Conservatives-Nationalists-Populists Coalition running those nations, we would love to welcome Sweden as the Number 18 in September.

We want and EXPECT the Swedes to kick out the Leftist Traitor Stefan Löfven and elect a Coalition of Patriots who are PROUD to be Swedish, who LOVE Sweden, who WANT Sweden to remain Sweden and who are committed to Sweden For The Swedes. If in September the Swedish peoples elect Ulf Kristersson (leader of The Moderate Party who are Right-Wing Conservative) as their new Prime Minister with assistance from Jimmie Åkesson (leader of the Sweden Democrats who are Right-Wing Nationalist-Populist) even on a Vote by Vote Basis in the Riksdag, then our Swedish Brothers and Sisters have the commitment from we European Patriots to give them our full assistance in ANY way they might need.

View attachment 206007
View attachment 206008
View attachment 206009

^^^^ Just because The Moderate Party in the above most recent polls are in third place means nothing, on the majority of our Continent we have Coalition Governments and in cases it is not unusual for the leader of a party who comes third to become the Prime Minister or whatever, it depends on who can form a Coalition and who is considered the more appropriate leader with the experience.

The most recent example of this was in Belgium after their 2014 General Election.

In Belgium the N-VA (The New Flemish Alliance who are Right-Wing Conservative) their leader is Bart De Wever who is a friend of Our Team, anyhow the N-VA are the single largest party in the whole of the Belgian Nation, Bart De Wever himself is Mayor of Antwerp, anyhow, so Bart De Wever did not become Belgium Prime Minister mainly because he wanted to remain as Mayor of Antwerp.

King Phillipe did invite Bart to be Informateur this is in Belgium the name given to the person who is formally charged with forming a Coalition Government, so Bart formed a Coalition Government with three other smaller parties CD&V (The Christian Democratic and Flemish Party who are Right of Centre), Open Vld (Open Flemish Liberals and Democrat Party who are Centre-Right) and MR (The Reformist Movement who are Centre-Right) and the leader of the MR who came FIFTH in the General Election he became the Belgian Prime Minister he is named Charles Michel.

So the N-VA have the most Cabinet Positions including ALL the big ones, but Charles Michel is the Prime Minister and his MR party came fifth in the election result.

So as I comment that in Sweden that The Moderate Party are in third place means nothing, we fully expect Ulf Kristersson to become the next Prime Minister of Sweden.

Then we have the Sweden Democrats who are doing exceptionally well as you can see from the above graph they are in the colour yellow, we expect on current and long term polling that they will assist The Moderate Party in forming the Coalition Government.

It will be the worst result for Sweden's Left in 100 years, the process is repeating itself at every election now big big support for Right-Wing Conservatives, Nationalists and Populists and disaster for the Leftists at the polls, total rejection. Sweden is the only nation in Scandinavia that does NOT have a Right-Wing Government: Denmark with Venstre who are Right of Centre and having External support from the DPP The Danish Peoples' Party who are Right-Wing Nationalist-Populist, Norway who have a Right-Wing Populist Coalition Government with Høyre who are Right-Wing Conservative in Coalition with FrP The Progress Party who are Right-Wing Populist and Finland, although the Finnish Government the Centre Party are more Libertarian but they are VERY Socially Conservative.

There is NO way The Moderate Party are going to even THINK of forming a Coalition with the Traitors that are the Social Democrats, it is because of the Mega Traitor Stefan Löfven that Sweden is in the terrible situation it is in. The next Prime Minister of Sweden will be Ulf Kristersson and very possibly the next Deputy Prime Minister of Sweden will be Jimmie Åkesson who started as a member of The Moderate Party and he still has connections within that party, but he left that party to join the Sweden Democrats and has been their leader since 2005.

Here are two articles about the political situation in Sweden and about the September Swedish General Election:

Some Swedes told me they have already stopped letting them in.

View attachment 206007
View attachment 206008
View attachment 206009

This is ONLY because it is now MASSIVELY UNPOPULAR, it's getting very ugly politically, so the Social Democrats with the Traitor Stefan Löfven in Minority Coalition Government with the MP who are the Green Party (who ONLY got 6.9% in the 2014 General Election) and who's leader is a TOTALLY INSANE woman called Åsa Romson who has made public comments like the Swedes must now adapt to the Immigrants because there is no such thing as being Ethnic Swedish anymore - GOODBYE YOU FUCKING TRAITOR IN SEPTEMBER - so in a desperate but POINTLESS attempt to save themselves this TERRIBLE Government has closed the door, they ALLOWED ONE MILLION INTO a nation of 9 million, it is no use closing the door now, they are IN.

The situation in September is that Sweden must have a NEW Government, a Patriotic Government who are going to take the measures like other Patriotic Governments including my Government of getting them OUT, I add that my Government did NOT allow them in per se we got STUCK with 70,000 Economic Migrants because Merkel trapped them in our nation because she said they couldn't all get into her nation which is where they ALL wanted to go.

Now from that 70,000 Economic Migrants we now ONLY have approx 15,604 on current figures and I know this because my brother two years in age younger than me last month started working for our Interior Ministry under Herbert Kickl who is FPÖ and my brother is in the department that deals with Deportation. My family have been FPÖ (Freedom Party) since 1956, some in my family also have always been in the ÖVP (Peoples Party) but before the members of my family went into the FPÖ they were all in the VdU (Federation of Independents) the VdU was collapsed in 1956 and out of it the FPÖ was formed.

So the new Government of Sweden are going to have to do the dirty and take the gloves off and all the waste that was allowed in by the Traitor Stefan Löfven are going to have to be told to GTFO or they will be Forcibly Removed. It can be done, it HAS already been done in other nations on this Continent, all it needs is hardening of the heart and a strong stomach and you can do it.

View attachment 206007
View attachment 206008
View attachment 206009

This is ONLY because it is now MASSIVELY UNPOPULAR, it's getting very ugly politically, so the Social Democrats with the Traitor Stefan Löfven in Minority Coalition Government with the MP who are the Green Party (who ONLY got 6.9% in the 2014 General Election) and who's leader is a TOTALLY INSANE woman called Åsa Romson who has made public comments like the Swedes must now adapt to the Immigrants because there is no such thing as being Ethnic Swedish anymore - GOODBYE YOU FUCKING TRAITOR IN SEPTEMBER - so in a desperate but POINTLESS attempt to save themselves this TERRIBLE Government has closed the door, they ALLOWED ONE MILLION INTO a nation of 9 million, it is no use closing the door now, they are IN.

The situation in September is that Sweden must have a NEW Government, a Patriotic Government who are going to take the measures like other Patriotic Governments including my Government of getting them OUT, I add that my Government did NOT allow them in per se we got STUCK with 70,000 Economic Migrants because Merkel trapped them in our nation because she said they couldn't all get into her nation which is where they ALL wanted to go.

Now from that 70,000 Economic Migrants we now ONLY have approx 15,604 on current figures and I know this because my brother two years in age younger than me last month started working for our Interior Ministry under Herbert Kickl who is FPÖ and my brother is in the department that deals with Deportation. My family have been FPÖ (Freedom Party) since 1956, some in my family also have always been in the ÖVP (Peoples Party) but before the members of my family went into the FPÖ they were all in the VdU (Federation of Independents) the VdU was collapsed in 1956 and out of it the FPÖ was formed.

So the new Government of Sweden are going to have to do the dirty and take the gloves off and all the waste that was allowed in by the Traitor Stefan Löfven are going to have to be told to GTFO or they will be Forcibly Removed. It can be done, it HAS already been done in other nations on this Continent, all it needs is hardening of the heart and a strong stomach and you can do it.

I'd be surprised if Sweden cracked down that hard. I can definitely see them keeping the door closed, but actually kicking people back out of the country? I guess we'll see. It would definitely be good for Sweden. I still think right wing websites exaggerate how fucked up Sweden is, but in my opinion any decline is too much. Governments have a responsibility to keep their citizens safe and comfortable. The Swede government definitely dropped the ball.

View attachment 206007
View attachment 206008
View attachment 206009

I'd be surprised if Sweden cracked down that hard. I can definitely see them keeping the door closed, but actually kicking people back out of the country? I guess we'll see. It would definitely be good for Sweden. I still think right wing websites exaggerate how fucked up Sweden is, but in my opinion any decline is too much. Governments have a responsibility to keep their citizens safe and comfortable. The Swede government definitely dropped the ball.

"I'd be surprised if Sweden cracked down that hard. I can definitely see them keeping the door closed, but actually kicking people back out of the country?"

Norway did it the nation of Mr. Lucy he is from Trondheim, Denmark did it, both now have minimal Economic Migrants, they closed the door, they Deported a huge number. I add ALL nations have a certain amount of Leftists in them, and as Americans yourselves know the Leftist SCREAM the LOUDEST, but that does NOT mean they are a MAJORITY, on this Continent they are in the MINORITY, so you'll see web articles saying Norway HATES Trump, Denmark HATES Trump, no and no, the MINORITY of Leftists HATE Trump, the Governments are very much like minded with Trump, NOT on Trade they do not agree with the Tariff thing, but on Immigration for example they are 100% like Trump.

"I still think right wing websites exaggerate how fucked up Sweden is,"

No there is no exaggeration in anything that is printed.

"The Swede government definitely dropped the ball."

The Traitor Swedish Government did NOT drop the ball, it was DELIBERATE, the situation is that they MISCALCULATED, that Minority Government was elected in 2014, the Migrant Crisis happened beginning in August 2015, the Swedish peoples did NOT VOTE to allow ONE MILLION from Third World Shit Holes to be allowed into Sweden, the Traitor Government thought they could get away with with this by SCREAMING RACIST at ANY Swede who said WTF we DON'T want this filth.

The situation is that NOBODY gives a CRAP what names they are called anymore, call someone a RACIST they say whatever, call someone a NAZI they say whatever, the names are meaningless now, it has NO affect on ANYONE anymore, they want to call someone RACIST and NAZI okay big deal, nobody gives a shit.

The Swedish peoples are RIGHTFULLY ANGRY, they RIGHTFULLY want revenge on the Traitors who allowed this filth into their beautiful nation.

I have to get now just two hours more sleep, I have, we have a Satellite Conference on Strategic Planning today this morning with our Brothers and Sisters who are Representatives of the Patriotic Government of Poland.

My family have been FPÖ (Freedom Party) since 1956, some in my family also have always been in the ÖVP (Peoples Party) but before the members of my family went into the FPÖ they were all in the VdU (Federation of Independents) the VdU was collapsed in 1956 and out of it the FPÖ was formed.
And where was your family before the VdU? In the early 1940s?

Forum List

Back