Hungary is building a border fence-- See how effective it is

The borders of Europe are being smashed by islamo nuts.

See how effective the border fences are...

We are not historical Middle Ages in times and this is not the Great Wall of China. The fence is symbolic as like the Christianity in Hungary, this an status symbol. There is an other functions, which probably makes it effective:

" THE MIGRANT CRISIS
Hungary Passes Draconian “Emergency” Immigration Laws

Hungary Passes Draconian “Emergency” Immigration Laws

Using the immigration crisis as a pretext, Hungary’s ruling party has passed a series of “emergency” laws that trample on several basic liberal values—and, probably not coincidentally, may not affect only immigrants. Reuters reports:

Hungary’s parliament passed a series of laws on Friday to control the flow of migrants into the country, giving police more authority and setting out strict punishments including prison terms for illegal border crossing.

Hungary is constructing a fence along its border with Serbia, hoping to stem an inflow of migrants after tens of thousands, mostly from places like Syria and Afghanistan, entered the country in recent months.
New laws will make it a criminal offence to cross or damage the fence, and illegal border crossing will be punishable by up to three years in jail."

I don't know if you remember the Iron Curtain era… Quite a few people were shot trying to cross the border "illegally" along the Eastern Block countries' borders to the West…

They have the same problem we do..... no armed guards sitting there waiting to shoot those who do come over/under the wall.

The only kind of border fence that you mentioned is in North and South Korea.
If you watch the video there are 2 guards just walking and not even attempting to catch them. The fence will not stop the flow of refugees.

It's a fence. Not a wall.

It's built in a hurry and it's temporary.

I know a Magyar or two. Hungary has been invaded by Muslims and they are tired of it, of being invaded and dictated to by muslims interlopers.Who knows who these "refugees" really are? Poor christians, or Muslim terrorist infiltrators? Who is to know? Lets find out FIRST.

Last edited:
I know a Magyar or two. Hungary has been invaded by Muslims and they are tired of it, of being invaded and dictated to by muslims interlopers.Who knows who these "refugees" really are? Poor christians, or Muslim terrorist infiltrators? Who is to know? Lets find out FIRST.
I wondered what was going on in Hungary and as I collected from a very limited research I got this much: Historically Hungarians stopped major Tartar invasions along with Poland, then they stopped the Ottoman conquest by themselves. In all cases with heavy losses to their population but bleeding the invaders out that they were not strong enough to venture to Western Europe. The West thanked them with the Trianon Treaty in 1920.

I am not magyar, but i think I understand why Hungarians are so paranoid of outlanders, since the islamic turks invaded, nazis and then the soviets have come and gone. The Syrian "migrants" are a mixed group, but who knows how many of them are ISIL infiltrators? That is a important question.

More and more new fence!
The information is incomplete on the map, because
refugees to come from Croatia to Hungary.
legjobb.jpg

16:49, Fri, Sep 18, 2015
"Croatia earlier closed seven of eight road crossings to Serbia after 14,000 migrants entered over the past two days seeking passage to northern Europe.
It comes as Hungary today started building a fence across its border with Croatia as countries across Europe close its crossings amid the ever-growing number of migrants arriving"

"...Instead they are trying to use Croatia to get to enter the European Union, prompting Hungary to begin building the 41 kilometres fence...." "We must implement the same measures as on the Serbian- Hungarian border : to say the
Prime Minister Viktor Orban.... Oban added 600 soldiers were working on the fence, and a further 500 will be deployed on Friday and 700 more over the weekend....
Foreign Minister Peter Szijjarto said: "Instead of helping people, Croatia is encouraging masses and masses of people to commit a criminal offence - illegal crossing of the border is a criminal offense.....
....Croatia today responded to the move by shutting nearly all of its border crossings with Serbia, the country from which a large number of Middle-Eastern migrants are using to try to enter the EU.
Croatia buses drop hundreds of migrants at Hungarian border
"But Aleksandar Vulin, Serbia's social affairs minister, has responded by saying it will take Croatia to the international courts if it will be left with thousands of migrants trapped inside the country.
Slovenia has also gone on the offensive, returning migrants who have arrived from Croatia back to its neighbour and stopping all rail links between the countries.

Forum List

Back