Hungary and Sweden in diplomatic spat after Swedish minister mouths off

Death match: Hungary vs. Sweden, no holds barred, punching below the belt, biting, and kicking allowed.

Hungary wins.

Hungary was occupied by Muslim Ottoman Turks 1541-1699.

NEVER AGAIN!

Let Sweden and the suicidal politically correct Western European countries wallow and die in the Muslim morass.

Hungary and Sweden in diplomatic spat after Swedish minister likens Orban's policies to Nazi Germany

Yes its SOOOO nazi like to insure HUNGARIAN babies are born in Hungary,we should all do like Sweden and turn a once BEAUTIFUL country into Swedenistan!

I think the point was Hungary is trying to curb immigration and encourage the native population to reproduce with greater tax incentives. Do you favor big government tax incentives?

What's the Ben Klassen quote in your signature all about btw? What do you think about him?

Hungary and Sweden in diplomatic spat after Swedish minister likens Orban's policies to Nazi Germany

Yes its SOOOO nazi like to insure HUNGARIAN babies are born in Hungary,we should all do like Sweden and turn a once BEAUTIFUL country into Swedenistan!

I think the point was Hungary is trying to curb immigration and encourage the native population to reproduce with greater tax incentives. Do you favor big government tax incentives?

What's the Ben Klassen quote in your signature all about btw? What do you think about him?
Yes I do favor ANYTHING that helps the nation and its people. Klassen was a great man,my hero and the person who came up with my religion and my ideology that I follow.

Yes I do favor ANYTHING that helps the nation and its people. Klassen was a great man,my hero and the person who came up with my religion and my ideology that I follow.
You'll do better persuading moderates if you hide that racial purity talk.

Forum List

Back