Hung Over From Both Parties

tmhurst

Rookie
Oct 1, 2012
Hello there. I hope to find common cause with fellow Americans in my disgust with the mainstream Republican and Democratic parties. It's my opinion that the Republican and Democratic parties' political will is not dictated by the American people, but by special interest groups funding their respective half-billion dollar political marketing campaigns in an effort to win the Presidency. That said, it is also my opinion that we should select a candidate that Americans can unite behind ideologically, though it is more important that our candidate not be controlled by political action committes and the like. I also believe that candidate is Gary Johnson, and that Americans who educate themselves regarding his policy statements will find themselves inspired to cast their vote for him.

All politics is becoming pointless, but I will vote anyway as part of a strange ritual ingrained in me from youth. I actually still feel bad about a year I did not vote and I don't even remember what election that was, just that I skipped it.

I was going to deliberately skip when McCain ran because he is such a fraud and by then I knew that I could never vote for a Democrat (even though I grew up in the cult-center of Democrat-left indoctrination and was a leftie activist myself, in my youth)

But then I listened to Carlos Mencia (Texan comic: "Mind of Mencia") and he was advising Beaners all to vote for Obama because, as I recall and paraphrase: "...you know everytime you are being told you're white and those guys get the affirmative action? Hey, once one Black guy gets to be president, guess what? NO more affirmative action! We're EQUAL, man, hahahha... "

And I said actually, even though I could see Obama & Dems could not accomplish anything good, I could see that at least that one thing could be accomplished: burn up the race card!

Now, although many will tell me it is even worse than it was before, I will say they are wrong and that I do not regret this decision. Things look worse only because we can see them more clearly. The one thing Obama did accomplish is proving the absolute artificial manipulation of racial identity by the crazy fascist-liberal ruling class. Obama is a puppet, but he has actually empowered Black and White Americans of all ethnicities to work together against the Demican propagandists!

I will vote for Romney/Ryan with some sense of voting for an actual candidate I want to see win, but I cannot say I have very high expectations for what good they will be able to accomplish. Just at least there will be an adult in charge of..........

whatever.

(Gary Johnson won't get my vote because his lack of visibility means that it would be the same as not voting at all. I think that he has to be responsible enough to see that being a spoiler is not going to serve anyone except the Dems at this point.)

Last edited:
Welcome to USMB, tmhurst. Hope you enjoy the boards.

Voting for Johnson will take a conservative vote away and give it to $16-trillion-debt President Barack Obama. But it's ok. Gangs of OWS have arrived here to say the same thing you and yours are saying. Split vote. Give Obama election.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back