Hundreds of Thousands Flee Democrat-Run California-

LadyGunSlinger

Conservative Babe
Feb 6, 2011
Hundreds of Thousands Flee Democrat-Run California

The liberal SOCIAL experiment in California has crippled that entire state..

The report found that between 1960 and 1990, 4.2 million Americans moved to California and helped accelerate California’s booming economy. Since 1990, though, California has lost nearly all of that gain, with net domestic out-migration averaging 225,00 residents a year. Between 2000 and 2010, out-migration has resulted in lost income of 5.67 billion to Nevada, $4.96 billion to Arizona, $4.07 to Texas, and $3.85 billion to Oregon

The great California EXODUS . this is what is in store for ALL of America with liberals in power.. WAKE UP America..

They leave there only to ruin everywhere else they go... in the long stretch that is.

Liberalism is like a cancer to America.... and its spreading like wildfire!

They leave there only to ruin everywhere else they go... in the long stretch that is.

That's what always amazes me.. you're 100% correct.. They create a cesspool like New York, New Jersey.. destroy it with taxation-- then head south to ruin those cities, trying to get away from the dirty loads of trash they left behind.

Their DESTROY everything they touch.

Their economic policy's result in poverty
Their foreign policy's result in weakness and vulnerability
Their gun policy's result in mass murder and needless death/violence
Their social policy's result in broken homes, promiscuity, and rampant diseases
Their ideology results in pure misery for all

I disagree - not only is liberalism not "spreading like wildfire", I think you've started to see the death of that cancer.

Contrary to what the dumbocrats would have you believe, the American people are NOT stupid and they are waking up to who is really behind the cause of the misery we see.

The Tea Party is evidence that liberalism is dying. The fact that when Obama took office, 29% of the population were registered dumbocrats, and today a laughable 21% of the population are registered dumbocrats is further evidence.

If ya try to explain that to a lib... they look at ya like you have three eyeballs.

Kind of like a pup when it hears a noise... :lol:

dog_head_tilt_zps4264eea6.gif

or a few libs.... :lol:

puppyheadtilt_zps1c76c149.gif

The liberal SOCIAL experiment in California has crippled that entire state.

Sure...but they're building a brand new train! True, they have NO money for the project, but I've found that when you're in crippling debt and your income is way down, the best path forward is to spend more money you don't have...:eusa_eh:

I disagree - not only is liberalism not "spreading like wildfire", I think you've started to see the death of that cancer.

Contrary to what the dumbocrats would have you believe, the American people are NOT stupid and they are waking up to who is really behind the cause of the misery we see.

The Tea Party is evidence that liberalism is dying. The fact that when Obama took office, 29% of the population were registered dumbocrats, and today a laughable 21% of the population are registered dumbocrats is further evidence.

I stand corrected Rottie

:cool:

A real shame what they've done to state of California

It's TOO late for them to turn things around..They've destroyed it

Their DESTROY everything they touch.

Their economic policy's result in poverty
Their foreign policy's result in weakness and vulnerability
Their gun policy's result in mass murder and needless death/violence
Their social policy's result in broken homes, promiscuity, and rampant diseases
Their ideology results in pure misery for all

qft!!!! Well said.

Forum List