Hundreds of foreign students walk off hershey factory jobs

Works for me.... end the program and ship them all home. I am sure there are plenty of people on welfare to fill the jobs.

Yup... Let Americans looking for work do the jobs....

Plus, they already speak English....

This is the kind of crap that just kills me. WHY should be be doing any kind of exchange work programs when there are plenty of people here who need those very jobs. :cuckoo:

It's an exchange.

We send kids to thier countries.

It's a koombya thing and has little to do with the actual work.

Yup... Let Americans looking for work do the jobs....

Plus, they already speak English....

This is the kind of crap that just kills me. WHY should be be doing any kind of exchange work programs when there are plenty of people here who need those very jobs. :cuckoo:

Plenty of willing, unemployed Pennsylvanians waiting for work... Shouldn't be hard to find replacements...
There's a waiting list to get into Hershey

Plenty of willing, unemployed Pennsylvanians waiting for work... Shouldn't be hard to find replacements...

But your corporate masters love this program.

What does that bullshit have to do with what I said?

Kind of early to be hitting the bong, don't you think?

Thomas Ridge
THOMAS J. RIDGE, age 65, has been a Hershey director since November 2007 and is a member of the Finance and Risk Management Committee and the Governance Committee. Mr. Ridge is President and Chief Executive Officer of Ridge Global, LLC, Washington, D.C., a global strategic consulting company. He has held that position since July 2006. Additionally, in April 2010, Mr. Ridge became a partner in Ridge Policy Group, Harrisburg, Pennsylvania and Washington, D.C., a bi-partisan, full-service government affairs and issue management group. From April 2005 to July 2006, he was President and Chief Executive Officer of Thomas Ridge LLC. From October 2001 to February 2005, Mr. Ridge was Secretary of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security. Prior to his service as Secretary of Homeland Security, he was Governor of Pennsylvania from 1995 to 2001. Mr. Ridge’s background and experience have prepared him well for membership on our Board. As President and Chief Executive Officer of Ridge Global, he leads a team of international experts that helps businesses and governments address issues such as risk management, global trade security, technology integration and crisis management. As a partner in Ridge Policy Group, he provides strategic advice to clients to assist them in navigating the complexities of state and local government and raising awareness of their products and services that are relevant to government markets. As twice-elected Governor of Pennsylvania, he earned a reputation for high standards and results and championed issues such as health care and the environment. As Secretary of the Department of Homeland Security, he formed a new agency from 22 agencies employing more than 180,000 employees. Mr. Ridge has been a director of Exelon Corporation since May 2005, a director of Brightpoint Inc. since September 2009 and a director of Geospatial Holdings, Inc. since April 2010. He was formerly a director of Vonage from August 2005 to April 2010 and Home Depot, Inc. from May 2005 to May 2007. Mr. Ridge holds a bachelor’s degree, cum laude, from Harvard University and a Juris Doctor degree from The Dickinson School of Law of The Pennsylvania State University.

HERSHEY'S | The Hershey Company Board of Directors

About 150,000 J-1 visas were given out in 2008. Businesses save about 8 percent by using a foreign worker because of Social Security and other taxes they do not have to pay.

Wow, Republicans come up with all the good scams.
Who came up with the scam in the first place, beany?:eusa_whistle:

LMAO!

New Topics

Forum List

Back