Hundreds of bees drop dead around 5G towers in California

19 Aug 2019 Half A Billion Bees Drop Dead in Brazil
cbsnews.com/news/more-than-half-a-billion-bees-dropped-dead-in-brazil-within-3-months-and-environmentalists-are-worried/

Ramazzini Study on Radiofrequency Cell Phone Radiation: The World’s Largest Animal Study on Cell Tower Radiation Confirms Cancer Link
Facebook
Twitter
World’s Largest Animal Study on Cell Tower Radiation Confirms Cancer Link
Scientists call on the World Health Organization International Agency for Research on Cancer to re-evaluate the carcinogenicity of cell phone radiation after the Ramazzini Institute and US government studies report finding the same unusual cancers.

Watch Dr. Belpoggi describe the results of the study.

Listen to to the March 22, 2018 press conference below.

Link to the Ramazzini Institute Study

Question and Answer on the Ramazzini Study

One page Compari,...............................
Ramazzini Study on Radiofrequency Cell Phone Radiation: The World’s Largest Animal Study on Cell Tower Radiation Confirms Cancer Link - Environmental Health Trust

WHEN UR AN IDIOT AND U DON'T KNOW IT CLAP UR HANDS LOL...

WHEN YOUR A GAWD DAM MORON WHO HAS NO INFORMATION YOU WILL THINK 5 G IS THE GREATEST IN SPITE OF ALL THE WARNINGS AND PROOF PUT BEFORE OUR GOV. AND MORONS THAT'S YOU WHO LOVE IT DUMB ASSES LMFAO!!!

View attachment 272441

Ramazzini Study on Radiofrequency Cell Phone Radiation: The World’s Largest Animal Study on Cell Tower Radiation Confirms Cancer Link - Environmental Health Trust

Scientists call on the World Health Organization International Agency for Research on Cancer to re-evaluate the carcinogenicity of cell phone radiation after the Ramazzini Institute and US government studies report finding the same unusual cancers.

Watch Dr. Belpoggi describe the results of the study.

Listen to to the March 22, 2018 press conference below.

For a minute there I thought the title said hundreds of BEERS died.

I was really concerned.

:p

[QUOTE="MindWars, post: 22837344, member: 59782"

[/QUOTE]

Um, I refuse to carry a cell phone because they poll cell towers quite a bit if they lose the signal. If they stay in contact, they don't poll that often, but in the course of the day in a steel frame building your cell phone loses contact repeatedly and for that time thhe cell phone in your hip pocket is bombarding your body, especially your sexual organs with thousands of bursts of electromagnetic energy strong enough to reach a cell tower miles away.

I really don't care for that.

#62: yes, we saw that study, but did not choose first to post because it was not historical enough. We chose the study in post #32, by el Halabi, Haidar and Achkar from 2013: "The Effect of Cell Phone Radiations on the Life Cycle of Honeybees," which can be retrieved from the net. That experiment was a quite lengthy one.

In addition, the dead bees in the 5G video in this thread could have been falsely planted from killed specimens obtained from car grills.

OPINION (Daily Star) – Bizaree footage showing hundreds of bees dead on the floor surrounding what appeared to be two 5G towers has gone viral. The superfast broadband has sparked controversy since rolling out this year, with health experts claiming it could have serious side effects on humans. And there are now claims online that bees could also be affected after a video went viral. The clip – taken in Sierra Madre, California – shows the lifeless bodies of the bees lying on the ground.
Hundreds of bees drop dead around ‘5G towers’ in California

When your a super stupid fk you argue how good 5G is beause you know it all the warning of shit like this came before the same assholes laughed and called others name until they witnessed those they love ggetting sick then it wasn't a mother fk joke any more !!!! Yeah that means you stupid asses reading this who can't figure out reality yet !

5G TOWERS HAVE NOT BEEN TESTED AROUND OR NEAR HUMANS FOR ANY LENGTH OF TIME!!!!

SINCE PUTTING 5G UP IN SWEDEN PPL ARE GETTING VERY SICK!!

NO YOU WILL NOT HEAR THIS ON MSM BECAUSE THEIR MONEY MEANS MORE THAN YOUR HEALTH YOU STUPID ASS !! LIVE IN REALITY!! WHILE YOU CAN STILL BREATHE IDIOTS!
You will not here this anywhere else.

Drudge: Alex Jones 5G coverage fascinating riveting frightening

The Changing Value of Real Estate

Mill Valley voted no.

15 Sept 2018 Mill Valley, Ca
https://newspunch.com/california/bans-5g-cancer/
'....a ratio of 29 to 1.'

2 Ap 2019 Parents Demand Removal of Cell Tower
Cell Tower Causing Cancer in Students and Teachers | NaturalHealth365
'....In a landmark German study involving 1,000 participants, four doctors monitored residents who had lived around cell phone towers for ten years. While there was o significant change in cancer rates during the first five years of the study, the last five years of the study revealed that the residents living within 400 meters of mobile telephone bases had three times more newly-diagnosed cancers than their counterparts living further away.'

In updating this problem, note the dates of these reports:

Pubmed search 'cell phone towers cancer' yields 5 references.
cell phone towers cancer - PubMed - NCBI

Pubmed search '5g cell phone' yields 5 references.
5g cell phone - PubMed - NCBI
The most recent of these is from Portland:
The Radiation Safety of 5G Wi-Fi: Reassuring or Russian Roulette? - PubMed - NCBI
'....Are we to remain silent while focusing on optimizing care of our immediate patients, or do we have a responsibility to utilize our clinical knowledge of radiation safety and efficacy to aid in preventing corporate profit from being the primary determinant of acceptable radiation exposure from wireless networks?'

5G: Next Gen Health Dangers (Documentary)

3loduw.gif

People are expendable so jobs can be created. Man you people are slow. Look at the chemicals in your food and the rise of Crohn's, etc. It's no coincidence. My doctor has shown me the graphs....scary

People are expendable so jobs can be created. Man you people are slow. Look at the chemicals in your food and the rise of Crohn's, etc. It's no coincidence. My doctor has shown me the graphs....scary
The cellphones emits microwaves that it is causing the blood to coagulate creating clots throughout the body. These clusters creates blood clots that restricts blood from going to certain parts of the body, which can cause organs or glands to not function properly or to fail. But the calcium in the blood stream can also bond together making it harder for the clots to break up into smaller pieces.

And when the brain is filled with clots. That it will be having you to feel fatigue or exhausted all of the time. Mucus builds up in the brain during the day which restricts some nutrients and oxygen. But when you take a catnap, that the mucus build up releases and drops down into the nasal pathway. Which it help you to feel more vibrant afterward because the flow of blood has been restored. But if the pathway are restricted by a thicker substance. That it will be hard for it to drop down into the nasal pathway. Which you will be feeling fatigue all of the time.

The cellphones emits microwaves that it is causing the blood to coagulate creating clots throughout the body. These clusters creates blood clots that restricts blood from going to certain parts of the body, which can cause organs or glands to not function properly or to fail. But the calcium in the blood stream can also bond together making it harder for the clots to break up into smaller pieces.

What a bunch of utter nonsense.

Forum List

Back