Humorous video destroys Global Whiners

The GOP and GOP dupes are the only peoplle in the world denying this...This year it's gotten totally out of hand. Every month is the hottest ever....

So party first the GOP is now cheering Russian hacking of election. Unbelievable.

Denying WHAT EXACTLY? --- you dupe. What is the QUESTION and answer that's being denied?

Do you believe that accelerations and feedbacks will destroy the planet if the temperature rises a couple degrees?

The recent climate of the Earth is a series of 4 LONG Ice Ages punctuated by BRIEF "optimal warm" periods. Temperature rose and fell by 10 or 14 degrees during those instances.

Why didn't the Earth CONTINUE to runaway and warm beyond repair?
Because man wasn't pumping CO2 into the air DUHHHHHHHHHHH....

Question for you climate guy. What percentage of the CO2 that gets "pumped" in the air every year does MAN contribute? And how much of THAT is harmlessly sunk into the land and ocean?

You think not knowing the fundamentals of YOUR theory is funny? Or is that just your feelings about any facts and problem understanding?

How MUCH of the annual carbon dioxide cycle into/out of the atmos is due to man?
How MUCH is due to nature?

For Franco -- it might hurt to learn something -- so I'll put in a "spoiler" in case you dont' want the pain of knowledge.

Only 5% -- and half of that is absorbed by the land and oceans

DAMN -- Mother Nature is Polluting Dupe ---- Isn't she Franco? 95% of that CO2 stuff is due to her. Think nature can tell the diff between man-made CO2 and "natural" CO2"?

CO2 levels in the atmos ARE slowly increasing. Increases in temperature can be a contributing factor to that. Or reduced ABSORPTION in the oceans due to surface heating. It's more complicated than man raising the natural emissions by 2.5%

Last edited:
The GOP and GOP dupes are the only peoplle in the world denying this...This year it's gotten totally out of hand. Every month is the hottest ever....

So party first the GOP is now cheering Russian hacking of election. Unbelievable.

Denying WHAT EXACTLY? --- you dupe. What is the QUESTION and answer that's being denied?

Do you believe that accelerations and feedbacks will destroy the planet if the temperature rises a couple degrees?

The recent climate of the Earth is a series of 4 LONG Ice Ages punctuated by BRIEF "optimal warm" periods. Temperature rose and fell by 10 or 14 degrees during those instances.

Question for you climate guy. What percentage of the CO2 that gets "pumped" in the air every year does MAN contribute? And how much of THAT is harmlessly sunk into the land and ocean?

You think not knowing the fundamentals of YOUR theory is funny? Or is that just your feelings about any facts and problem understanding?

How MUCH of the annual carbon dioxide cycle into/out of the atmos is due to man?

For Franco -- it might hurt to learn something -- so I'll put in a "spoiler" in case you dont' want the pain of knowledge.

DAMN -- Mother Nature is Polluting Dupe ---- Isn't she Franco? 95% of that CO2 stuff is due to her. Think nature can tell the diff between man-made CO2 and "natural" CO2"?

CO2 levels in the atmos ARE slowly increasing. Increases in temperature can be a contributing factor to that. Or reduced ABSORPTION in the oceans due to surface heating. It's more complicated than man raising the natural emissions by 2.5%
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ Link?

Link yourself up to some investment in the topic. That way --- it won't look like you're parroting the talking points from Dem UnderGround.. Go Bing ---- annual carbon cycle Gtons land and ocean

Link yourself up to some investment in the topic. That way --- it won't look like you're parroting the talking points from Dem UnderGround.. Go Bing ---- annual carbon cycle Gtons land and ocean
Dem Underground and every respected medium in the world. So, no evidence as you dupes would say?

Dem Underground and every respected medium in the world. So, no evidence as you dupes would say?

Just doubled your fact chest on Global Warming. You can thank me later. I'm not here to fix intentionally clueless.

You wouldn't read it anyways. Tell ya what.. I'll link it -- but I never make shit up or lie. But you gotta let me QUIZ you on the material after you read it. Deal???

Just doubled your fact chest on Global Warming. You can thank me later. I'm not here to fix intentionally clueless.

You wouldn't read it anyways. Tell ya what.. I'll link it -- but I never make shit up or lie. But you gotta let me QUIZ you on the material after you read it. Deal???
Fine. Waiting...

If you asked me if the Earth has warmed a little bit and whether man might play a role in that warming --- I'd say YES.. But that is nowhere NEAR enough to based $TRILLs of dollars into "remediation" and "global redistribution" to combat a process that is not likely to reach the HYSTERICAL and scary initial estimates that started this farce over 30 years ago now..

Great, then you acknowledge global warming.

Most coastlines could become completely flooded with a 2 degree temperature change.

The natural world has a natural process. The human hand adding in gasses and chemicals into the air is becoming absolutely devastating, with much land already buried beneath rising sea levels.

The original global warming position was in relation to the ozone, which is also legitimate. The ozone has shrunk overtime coinciding with human industry, and this could end up causing the earth to become completely scored.

I find these to be evident truths. Abusive corporations are entirely responcible for propagating against these findings, having invested ridicolous sums of money to fabricate an anti-global warming campaign inside the United States.

I thought your post was directed towards me. Sorry about that.

The Scientific Consensus on Climate Change
There is an overwhelming level of scientific consensus on human-caused climate change. Over 95% of actively publishing climate scientists agree that the earth is warming and that human activity is the cause. In spite of this agreement, only about 50% the general public think that scientists have reached a consensus on human-caused climate change. Two sources of the discrepancy are the unbalanced portrayal of the situation in the media, and the Manufactured Doubt Industry.
science_orgs.png

Scientific Consensus on Global Warming

Virtually all the Scientific Societies, all the National Academies of Science, and all the major Universities in the world state that AGW is real, and a clear and present danger.
Bad source, UN funded.
Corrupt with capital C...
LOL

If you asked me if the Earth has warmed a little bit and whether man might play a role in that warming --- I'd say YES.. But that is nowhere NEAR enough to based $TRILLs of dollars into "remediation" and "global redistribution" to combat a process that is not likely to reach the HYSTERICAL and scary initial estimates that started this farce over 30 years ago now..

Great, then you acknowledge global warming.

Most coastlines could become completely flooded with a 2 degree temperature change.

The natural world has a natural process. The human hand adding in gasses and chemicals into the air is becoming absolutely devastating, with much land already buried beneath rising sea levels.

The original global warming position was in relation to the ozone, which is also legitimate. The ozone has shrunk overtime coinciding with human industry, and this could end up causing the earth to become completely scored.

I find these to be evident truths. Abusive corporations are entirely responcible for propagating against these findings, having invested ridicolous sums of money to fabricate an anti-global warming campaign inside the United States.

I thought your post was directed towards me. Sorry about that.

Virtually NO coastlines would be flooded with a 2 degree temperature change so we can pretty stop right there. All those doomday scenarios are 60 to 100 or never out in the future for ORIGINAL projections of greater than 6degC by 2100..

This NATURAL process you refer to cycles 600Gigatons of CO2 a year into the atmos WITHOUT mankind. It's 630GigaTons when you add in mankind, but even that accounting is screwy.

TERMITES are the 2nd largest CO2 producer on the planet.

TERMITE GAS EXCEEDS SMOKESTACK POLLUTION

TERMITE GAS EXCEEDS SMOKESTACK POLLUTION
By WALTER SULLIVAN
Published: October 31, 1982

• For several years scientists have been warning that carbon dioxide added to the atmosphere by increased burning of fuel is likely to alter world climates, like a greenhouse, by inhibiting the escape of heat into outer space.

Now researchers report that termites, digesting vegetable matter on a global basis, produce more than twice as much carbon dioxide as all the world's smokestacks.

Granted
, that was back in 1982 --- but there is your NATURAL order of things right there. Go kill those bastards.

Fine. Waiting...

Hey -- you're lucky day --- I found it in cartoon form for ya.. :biggrin:

JQpC8.gif

What else didn't ya know? So do the math for me... You can use a calculator for this quiz.

1) What is the percentage of CO2 that MAN puts into the atmos compared to nature?

2) How much extra "sinking capability" does the natural land and oceans have available to offset Man's emissions?

Remember -- you promised to answer the questions !!!!!

:banana:

Fine. Waiting...

Hey -- you're lucky day --- I found it in cartoon form for ya.. :biggrin:

JQpC8.gif

What else didn't ya know? So do the math for me... You can use a calculator for this quiz.

1) What is the percentage of CO2 that MAN puts into the atmos compared to nature?

2) How much extra "sinking capability" does the natural land and oceans have available to offset Man's emissions?

Remember -- you promised to answer the questions !!!!!

:banana:
I lied. I've decided to go with all the scientists not bought by Big Oil and Fox, and everyone in the world but brainwashed ignorant Pub dupes. lol

Forum List

Back