Humiliation, fasting, and prayer

So if Jesus doesn't save me in the afterlife, what happens to me?

I can answer your questions, but why is it you never answer my questions? What would cause you great agony?
I've been hit by a car, that was PAINFUL!!!! Is that what you mean?

That would qualify. Jesus would save you from experiencing that kind of pain or other agonies in the afterlife. The lake of fire may not just be physical pain, but also psychological and mental anguish.
So how do you know that this is what happens when we die?

Hm.. this is where we reach your ignoramus point. It says so in the Bible. Do you have "faith" in Jesus as per John 3:16?
How does the bible prove that?

"So if Jesus doesn't save me in the afterlife, what happens to me?
You get what you always wanted. To be left alone.
Prove it.
The proof is in the pudding. You have to die first.
WTF does that even mean?

The proof of the afterlife comes after we die. It takes "faith" in this life.
So you're saying that you're not sure about the afterlife so you just have to trust a book and hope for the best.

No. You asked what would happen if Jesus doesn't save you.

I couldn't care less what you believe.
And you said Jesus will leave me alone. And you can't prove it. FARTSMOKE ALERT!!
I said he will give you what you wanted.

Why would I need to prove it? Would you behave differently?

Believe whatever you want to believe, Taz.
You said something and I'm just asking if you have any proof for what you say. Clearly you don't. Again.
No. You asked something and I gave you an answer.

I don't care if you believe it or not.

What part of believe whatever you want did you not understand?
At least you admit that proof isn't going to happen because you don't care about that.
You got all that from I don’t care what you believe?

Hm.. this is where we reach your ignoramus point. It says so in the Bible. Do you have "faith" in Jesus as per John 3:16?
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life?
No, I for one don’t believe it in fact the theology contained within this verse provides sufficient evidence on it’s own to not want to. If you believe God possessed omniscience at the time of creation and if you swallow trinitarian theology you encounter a sado-masochist creator willing to instigate appalling suffering simply to amuze himself . All loving God? Pull the other leg mate!

You bet there is going to be a WW3. Allies are teaming up as we speak. (war and rumor of war) All nations will be involved. (All nations will come against Israel.) Ezekiel describes an Israel that has been nuked with bones not to be touched, but flagged for professionals to dispose of. A nuclear winter is described where the sun does not shine. Radioactive food and water.
So many nukes will be set off we are going to tilt this earth off it's axis. Few will be left alive. If Christ doesn't return when He does, mankind will destroy all life on earth. It will take Jesus to reverse the damage we will have done.
Things to look for are a peace treaty, a rebuilt Temple, Damascus being leveled. And a politician surviving a mortal head or neck wound.
And your all loving God, through his possession of omniscience, knew before he granted our species free will this would happen and you still want to worship him ?.

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life?
No, I for one don’t believe it in fact the theology contained within this verse provides sufficient evidence on it’s own to not want to. If you believe God possessed omniscience at the time of creation and if you swallow trinitarian theology you encounter a sado-masochist creator willing to instigate appalling suffering simply to amuze himself . All loving God? Pull the other leg mate!
This appalling suffering you speak of, are you referring to the crucifixtion, life in general or both.

You bet there is going to be a WW3. Allies are teaming up as we speak. (war and rumor of war) All nations will be involved. (All nations will come against Israel.) Ezekiel describes an Israel that has been nuked with bones not to be touched, but flagged for professionals to dispose of. A nuclear winter is described where the sun does not shine. Radioactive food and water.
So many nukes will be set off we are going to tilt this earth off it's axis. Few will be left alive. If Christ doesn't return when He does, mankind will destroy all life on earth. It will take Jesus to reverse the damage we will have done.
Things to look for are a peace treaty, a rebuilt Temple, Damascus being leveled. And a politician surviving a mortal head or neck wound.
And your all loving God, through his possession of omniscience, knew before he granted our species free will this would happen and you still want to worship him ?.
Are you suggesting he had a choice in the matter? Such that he could have created candy land?

This appalling suffering you speak of, are you referring to the crucifixtion, life in general or both.
I’m referring to all suffering God supposedly and more importantly knowingly made possible.
The clue to my meaning is in the term ‘omniscience’.
Omniscience - Wikipedia

I’m referring to all suffering God supposedly and more importantly knowingly made possible.
Omniscience - Wikipedia
So your argument is that God should have made it only possible for good things to occur?

Where did you get this expectation from?

Omniscience - Wikipedia
So your argument is that God should have made it only possible for good things to occur?

It’s not my expectation. I’m simply attempting to draw attention to the delusion the God of the bible is the God of love.

Omniscience - Wikipedia

It’s not my expectation. I’m simply attempting to draw attention to the delusion the God of the bible is the God of love.
If it isn't your expectation then why did you say that suffering is appalling?

You are literally making an argument that there can be no God unless everything is perfect. Why is that?

I can answer your questions, but why is it you never answer my questions? What would cause you great agony?

That would qualify. Jesus would save you from experiencing that kind of pain or other agonies in the afterlife. The lake of fire may not just be physical pain, but also psychological and mental anguish.

So your answer to my question is, "No?"

I guess I'm right about the ignoramus point as you won't accept God's word?

That's your free will, but you'll have to deal with the consequences. My belief is that one brings it upon themselves to not believe in the creator. Isn't that what happened with Adam and Eve?

As for pain and suffering (which you equate to the human term of "sado-masochist" - it's not), it is the only way I know of for God to make "every" atheist or agnostic to believe that he exists and his word is true "in the afterlife." Those who do not believe will perish as stated.

"“For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16

Last edited:

So you're saying that you're not sure about the afterlife so you just have to trust a book and hope for the best.

Welp, it seems that you're not answering my questions again while I've answered yours. I'll have to just ignore now as you've reached the ignoramus point again and we can't go any further.

So your answer to my question is, "No?"

I guess I'm right about the ignoramus point as you won't accept God's word?
My answer could be yes if I could believe that the bible is really true. I'm not there yet. There are way too many things that make no sense to me.

Forum List

Back