Humbug Has Arrived

BahHumbug

Rookie
Aug 4, 2011
In a state of innocence
Yup, BahHumbug has arrived. I'm hoping for some sane discussions concerning the economy.

It seems to me that by 2020 the US will either cease to exist as originally designed, or we will be on our way to restoring the Republic.

I hope for my children and grand children it's the latter.

So is this where we get to finaly kill tiny tim?

I always wanted him to die.... miserable little shit kid... just so annoying.

:lol:

Yup, BahHumbug has arrived. I'm hoping for some sane discussions concerning the economy.

It seems to me that by 2020 the US will either cease to exist as originally designed, or we will be on our way to restoring the Republic.

I have faith that it will be both the latter and for the better of all Americans. We've survived much more contentious and problematic times than these.

Welcome, Humbug. I'm new here myself. It's a big place. Seems to lean a little right, like my heart, not left, like a lower part of my anatomy.

Welcome to USMB, BahHumbug.

So is this where we get to finaly kill tiny tim?

I always wanted him to die.... miserable little shit kid... just so annoying.

:lol:

Having him live was rather un-Dickens, wasn't it?

Dickenes or not.... i just so wanted him dead.... more so when it was an actor with the doe eyes... god bless us everyone..... I just wanted to strangle him :lol:

welcome to the USMB

Forum List

Back