Humans Not Responsible for Climate Change: CERN

Skepticism has entered the same level of intellectual exercise as conspiracy theory. All the science is but a thin scientifically flavored veneer over an emotional desire for a presupposition to be true. Corellating evidence is accepted, contrary evidence is rejected and all sorts of contrivances are used to justify the selection process.

Essentially all skeptics believe so because they have a vested emotional interest for it to be true. Once you get into a discussion with them, you quickly see that they will use any claim to back up their obvious faith/insanity. Everything is caused by this crisis, and they will work to fit all these things into a cohesive rationalization of their desire to believe.

That is why you almost never get die hard believers to 'snap out of it', because it's not about proof. It's about belief. The stronger their zealotry, the more they preach, the better it is to just say, 'uh huh' and walk away bringing as many people not infected by the insanity away with you lest they get suckered too.

But those pre-disposed to this outcome will believe any evidence that supports it and are doomed to fall. :muahaha::funnyface::cool:
You have 24 hours to fix this quote before I turn it over to the mods.

Last edited:
plagerism is the sincerest form of flattery to those who have a hard time coming up with original thoughts

plagerism is the sincerest form of flattery to those who have a hard time coming up with original thoughts
I knew he has nothing, but I want him to be very clear he's not allowed to plagiarize me without express written permission.

What a coincidence that the human population is now at 7 billion. And, we are altering the environment. With record levels of pollution. But, global warming JUST happened as coincidence? Well now , it's the sun's fault...? Gimme a freeking break. With all due respect to CERN. Please. I live in a major city, and have seen the results of what they call a "heat bubble". In the last thirty years, the weather has changed as a result, and, I seriously doubt ANYONE says mankind HASN'T changed the weather. People ARE doing so. I have seen it happen with my own two peepers. CERN may be too busy fiddling with minutiae, and missing the big picture . Missing the forest for the trees.

Last edited:
What a coincidence that the human population is now at 7 billion. And, we are altering the environment. With record levels of pollution. But, global warming JUST happened as coincidence? Well now , it's the sun's fault...? Gimme a freeking break. With all due respect to CERN. Please. I live in a major city, and have seen the results of what they call a "heat bubble". In the last thirty years, the weather has changed as a result, and, I seriously doubt ANYONE says mankind HASN'T changed the weather. People ARE doing so. I have seen it happen with my own two peepers. CERN may be too busy fiddling with minutiae, and missing the big picture . Missing the forest for the trees.
Oh sure urban heat islands do exist. No doubt about it. But ask yourself this. 72% of the earth's surface is water. Of the remaining 28% how much is urban? Less than 2%? So... less than 2% of the earth's surface is changing the other 98%?

Once again, we get into magical CO2. Except now we're talking magical concrete and windows so leaky your essentially making the claim your dad did when he yelled at you, "What are you doing? Trying to heat the whole outdoors???"

Yep. Bullshit yet again.

Yep.

That tears it.

Dumping tons of crap into the atmosphere has no effect what so ever.

It's magnetic fields and sun spots.

:lol:

ah magnetic fields and sun spot are closely related meaning there one in the same based on cause and effect.

you have this problem with humans are so arrogant in their existence on this planet.

Maybe you really believe there's to many on this planet so we need to concoct some wrongfully misguided scam to tax people in order to control their behavior and population for fear of eating/consuming up all those resources.

I knew he has nothing, but I want him to be very clear he's not allowed to plagiarize me without express written permission.

As far as I'm concerned you're being a whiny bitch. Ever hear of "fair use"? Everyone knows that wasn't plagiarism. Just pointing out your hypocrisy. Everything you said can be easily turned around. Sorry,no aoplogies. Do what you have to. :eusa_whistle:

Meat eaters play a large part in global warming: deforestation, polluted ground water and air, less hormones and stuff in our bodies, not to mention all the starving people around the world who could be fed with what we feed animals to fatten them up.

As far as I'm concerned you're being a whiny bitch. Ever hear of "fair use"? Everyone knows that wasn't plagiarism. Just pointing out your hypocrisy. Everything you said can be easily turned around. Sorry,no aoplogies. Do what you have to. :eusa_whistle:
what the fuck you think I am? A 1-800 number? Toll Free for you? I don't give presents to fucktards like yourself. And you window is closed.

No. I use a quote every time I pull something from your shit, you will quote me every time you use my material you no talent hack. I demand you do the same lest someone mistake my brilliance for yours. Which is the entire reason for the quote function. This form of 'sarcasm' is not allowed fair use requires fair attribution.

Last edited:

what the fuck you think I am? A 1-800 number? Toll Free for you? I don't give presents to fucktards like yourself. And you window is closed.

No. I use a quote every time I pull something from your shit, you will quote me every time you use my material you no talent hack. I demand you do the same lest someone mistake my brilliance for yours.

I wasn't quoting you, merely pointing out the fact that you weren't really saying anything. There's no real danger that anyone will misconstrue who wrote what, as I made no attempt to hide what I was doing. The charge of plagiarism is bogus, as there was no attempt to deceive.

Meat eaters play a large part in global warming: deforestation, polluted ground water and air, less hormones and stuff in our bodies, not to mention all the starving people around the world who could be fed with what we feed animals to fatten them up.
This theory died in the 1980's. Humanity is omnivorous and must be so. The desire to make us herbivores is a flop.

No. I use a quote every time I pull something from your shit, you will quote me every time you use my material you no talent hack. I demand you do the same lest someone mistake my brilliance for yours.

I wasn't quoting you, merely pointing out the fact that you weren't really saying anything. There's no real danger that anyone will misconstrue who wrote what, as I made no attempt to hide what I was doing. The charge of plagiarism is bogus, as there was no attempt to deceive.
You cut and pasted my own words as your own. No quote, no proper attribution. This is a violation of the rules and is the same as editing someone's own words to make them look like they said something they didn't. All you had to do was put what you stole from me and in essence "airbrushed out my watermark" for lack of a better term, to use my material as yours. Comedians get sued for using other's material. News networks get in the same amount of trouble.

In this case, you hack, you are using my words as your own. You were given a day to correct your mistake, and then arrogantly refused like a chinese sweatshop. Now it's up to the mods to decide what to do with you.

This is a violation of TOS.

This theory died in the 1980's. Humanity is omnivorous and must be so. The desire to make us herbivores is a flop.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but humans started out as vegetarians. It's a much healthier diet and easier on the environment by far.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but humans started out as vegetarians. It's a much healthier diet and easier on the environment by far.

Coupla problems here Caroline.. 1st -- you really shouldn't be TOO concerned about wasting our vegetarian food stock on livestock -- Because it's your eco-nauts that drove us to grow corn to burn it our gas tanks.. You on board with that?

2nd -- Don't know where you studied human evolution, but the science says that man came down from the trees to become hunter/gatherers. And it was SOLELY because meat was such a higher nutrient dense food -- that we were able to support a much higher energy hungry brain mass and allow early man to roam farther.

Or do we just want to "feel superior" about our dietary choices and make chit up???

Hmmmm...... Seems to me that one of the 'eco-nuts' was Bob Dole. And many of the others were Senators and Reps of both parties of the ag states.

From the git-go I thought it a bad idea with a doubtful morality. What we should be doing is developing ways to turn sewage and other waste into diesel type fuels.

Oh sure urban heat islands do exist. No doubt about it. But ask yourself this. 72% of the earth's surface is water. Of the remaining 28% how much is urban? Less than 2%? So... less than 2% of the earth's surface is changing the other 98%?

Once again, we get into magical CO2. Except now we're talking magical concrete and windows so leaky your essentially making the claim your dad did when he yelled at you, "What are you doing? Trying to heat the whole outdoors???"

Yep. Bullshit yet again.

Yes, 72% of the earths surface is water. Water that is rising, heating up, and acidifying. And then there are the areas on land that are covered with ice. Ice that is now rapidly melting.

What is bullshit is the fact that you deny what the scientists are pointing out. Deny it to the point of denigrating the whole scientific establishment.

Oceans are heating up and acidifying

Oceans are heating up and acidifying
The oceans are a very important element in both the carbon budget and the heat balance of the earth.

The ocean's capacity to absorb heat is about 1000 times more than that of the atmosphere, and it has absorbed about 20 times more heat than the atmosphere since 1960. Between a quarter and a third of the carbon dioxide produced by human activities in the last two decades has been absorbed by the oceans. Together with similar rates of uptake by land vegetation, this has reduced the rate of accumulation of carbon dioxide in the atmosphere to about 55 per cent of the amount released by human activities since 1959, thereby slowing the rate of climate change. Of the quantity absorbed in the oceans, about 40 per cent is being sequestered in the Southern Ocean by water masses sinking from the sea surface as part of the overturning circulation.

The uptake of carbon dioxide in the ocean is enhanced by the marine carbonate buffer system, which transforms CO2 into carbonate ions through a series of reactions. This means that the ocean is able to absorb far more CO2 than would be possible based on solubility alone. However, the buffering capacity of the ocean will saturate as the CO2 concentration in the surface ocean increases, and the strength of the ocean CO2 sink will therefore decrease in the future, causing an increasingly large fraction of ANTHROPOGENIC CO2 emissions to stay in the atmosphere.

Ocean temperature

As a result of global warming, the heat content of the upper layers of the ocean is increasing. A growing number of reconstructions of surface ocean temperature over the past 1000 to 2000 years shows that the sharp temperature rise over the past century is now beyond the bounds of natural variability.

As shown in the figure below, ocean temperature changes are not uniform. Because of possible changes to ocean currents (which may be a natural occurrence) some areas may show surface cooling. One such region is the subarctic region of the North Atlantic Ocean. The surface ocean cooling trend in that region may counteract warming that is predicted to occur there over the next decade, thus delaying the onset of substantial global warming in that region for a few years.

Forum List

Back