Humans. Meh

53-26293-screen-shot-2015-05-13-at-2-1431551091.jpg

What Humans Are Doing to Earth - Purple Clover

I'm sure the naysayers will arrive promptly and say this is all a bunch of hogwash.

Nah......what we'd say is, get some real responsibilities in life and you wont be worrying about stoopid crap!!!

Human racists are ghey.:2up::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:
I see. So....ignoring we are killing our own planet AND ourselves with that pollution is stoopid crap?
The irony is amazing.
News flash: the earth was here long before us and will be here long after we have departed. BTW: if you know someone who actually can destroy the earth, would you be kind enough to let the rest of us know who that is so we can either stomp the life out of him or start worshipping him (whichever is most expedient). :thup:

Thanks for proving my point. But things are getting better, not worse.

American Opinion on Climate Change Warms Up Yale Project on Climate Change Communication

Public concern about global warming appears to be on the rise again, after a year of significant declines, according to a new national survey conducted by the Yale Project on Climate Change Communication.

Since January, public belief that global warming is happening rose four points, to 61 percent, while belief that it is caused mostly by human activities rose three points, to 50 percent. The number of Americans who worry about global warming rose three points, to 53 percent. And the number of Americans who said that the issue is personally important to them rose five points, to 63 percent.

The stabilization and slight rebound in public opinion is occurring amid signs the economy is starting to recover, along with consumer confidence, and as memories of unusual snowstorms and scientific scandals recede. The BP oil disaster is also reminding the public of the dark side of dependence on fossil fuels, which may be increasing support for clean energy policies.

Americans who said President Obama and Congress should make developing sources of clean energy a high priority increased 11 points, to 71 percent, while those who said that global warming should be a high priority rose six points, to 44 percent. In a seven-point increase since January, 69 percent of Americans said that the United States should make a large or medium-scale effort to reduce global warming even if it incurs large or moderate economic costs.

- See more at: American Opinion on Climate Change Warms Up Yale Project on Climate Change Communication

too funny. I like how posts like this occur.

Forum List

Back