Humanity

"The United Nations Security Council and the International Court of Justice both describe the West Bank and Golan Heights as "occupied territory" under international law"

There is no hope for you Hollie...

I have given sufficient links to prove to a blind man the Israeli occupation, that is supported by international organisations and communities... You clearly havent bothered reading them!

You choose not to accept, well, thats your decision...

However, it's a bit boring now...

So, toddle off and stick your head in the sand...
The UN issued a decree? I'm impressed all to hell. Is this the same UN that decreed Israel is responsible for the oppression of women in Gaza'istan?

Seven centuries of Islamist attitudes that denigrate women, subject them to FGM, give them only half the rights of men, etc., all due to the Zionest' boogeyman.

Psssssst, psssst. Did you know that the Black Helicopters are circling overhead? The Jooooos are goIng to repel down on ropes any minute now. Call the UN for a decree.

UN, UNSC, ICJ, every country in the world, consider Israel an occupier in one form or another... Then there's you...

It's boring now Hollie...

I tried to educate you but you are not very educable...

Bye for now...
The UN issued a decree? I'm impressed all to hell. Is this the same UN that decreed Israel is responsible for the oppression of women in Gaza'istan?

Seven centuries of Islamist attitudes that denigrate women, subject them to FGM, give them only half the rights of men, etc., all due to the Zionest' boogeyman.

Psssssst, psssst. Did you know that the Black Helicopters are circling overhead? The Jooooos are goIng to repel down on ropes any minute now. Call the UN for a decree.

UN, UNSC, ICJ, Supreme Court of Israel and every country in the world, consider Israel an occupier in one form or another... Then there's you...

Bye for now...

I keep asking you to identify the owner of East Jerusalem, for example, to identify who's land is allegedly being occupied. You won't identify that party.

Similarly, the entities you claim to have identified Israel as an occupier (every country in the world, really), are at times the very entities whI have claim 7 centuries of Islamist misogyny is the fault of the Jooooooos.

I'm underwhelmed.

May Allah bless you.

As previously stated... You are uneducable and choose to close your eyes to very simple facts...

You didn't ask me to "identify" owners Hollie... I would suggest you go read some of the links and, if possible, educate yourself, I am bored with trying!

May Allah bless you also.
Post 53. I asked you to identify the owner of East Jerusalem you claim is being occupied by the Jooooooos.

You're closing your eyes to very simple facts. Are you uneducable?

If I was a Moslem in Hamas'istan and subjected to FGM at 10 years of age would that be the fault of the Jooooooos for oppressing me?

Stop now Hollie before you make yourself look even more of a fool!

East Jerusalem has been occupied and annexed by Israel... That is not MY conclusion, that is the conclusion of the world, excluding Israel, of course...

ciao bella
"......... because I say so"

There. Fixed that for ya'.

So, rather than respond individually to those who believe that their opinion is far more important than the international community... It's ok to have an opinion but to consider that your ego is larger than the rest of the world, particularly Europe, well thats something else...

The recent UN vote on women's rights against Israel based upon the "Israeli occupation" is also telling!

Perhaps I can ask, why you think that the international community is wrong in considering Israel as occupying land? Please don't answer with ant semitic, jew haters etc etc... Something more tangible please...

Have you actually met any Palestinians? Any Arabs?

If you had then you would be able to differentiate between a terrorist and a Palestinian...

In the same way that I can differentiate between Jews, Israel, Israeli government...

Yes I have met arab's and worked with them, and I can say that on the whole they did not consider Palestinians to be arab's but outsiders. They saw them as terrorist trouble causers that tainted the arab culture and religion, so on their description I see the palestinians as the real arabs see them. The recent vote on Israeli Women's rights is a con by the worlds worst offenders on women's rights in the whole world to try and take the worlds eyes away from them, and it has failed.

So do esplain how you differentiate between the land of Isreal, Jews and Jews when you cant even get it right in regards to Zionists and Zionism ?

The UN vote on women's rights against Israel wasn't telliing at all.

In your biased opinion...

Surely you cannot try and deny the facts?

Vote 27 - 2
European countries abstained.

The two votes against? Israel and USA.

Reason given... "continued occupation"

Undeniable and irrefutable facts.

Other undeniable and irrefutable facts are that the motion was brought by anti Jewish muslim nations in a futile attempt at getting the UN to force Israel to accept the arab peace deal thus going against the UN charter and International law.

Vote 27 - 2

Shirley, you don't think that is taken seriously?

I posed the question to you twice previously in this thread: "where is this occupation taking place"?

Both questions were met with crickets chirping.

Are slogans and cliches' enough to allow you to maintain your insensate Joooooo hatreds?

The UN vote was a farce.
Top violator of women s rights around the world It s Israel says UN Fox News

I have previously posted links relating to the occupation... Here's a few more...

United Nations Security Council Resolution 478 - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
Israeli-occupied territories - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
Status of territories captured by Israel - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
UN Security Council Calls for Lifting of Israeli Siege and Occupation - International Middle East Media Center
Court orders Israel s Finance Ministry to release report boycott could cost Israel 10 billion a year

Opening line from one of the links...
"The United Nations Security Council and the International Court of Justice both describe the West Bank and Golan Heights as "occupied territory" under international law"

Of course, Israel does not agree with "occupied" preferring the word "disputed"... Well they would wouldn't they...

Do you still believe that Israel does not occupy any territory?

Can you provide links to support your thinking?

And in 1967 whose territory did they occupy ?

I have given sufficient links to prove to a blind man the Israeli occupation, that is supported by international organisations and communities... You clearly havent bothered reading them!

UN, UNSC, ICJ, every country in the world, consider Israel an occupier in one form or another... Then there's you...

Bye for now...

UN, UNSC, ICJ, Supreme Court of Israel and every country in the world, consider Israel an occupier in one form or another... Then there's you...

Bye for now...

I keep asking you to identify the owner of East Jerusalem, for example, to identify who's land is allegedly being occupied. You won't identify that party.

Similarly, the entities you claim to have identified Israel as an occupier (every country in the world, really), are at times the very entities whI have claim 7 centuries of Islamist misogyny is the fault of the Jooooooos.

I'm underwhelmed.

May Allah bless you.

As previously stated... You are uneducable and choose to close your eyes to very simple facts...

You didn't ask me to "identify" owners Hollie... I would suggest you go read some of the links and, if possible, educate yourself, I am bored with trying!

May Allah bless you also.
Post 53. I asked you to identify the owner of East Jerusalem you claim is being occupied by the Jooooooos.

You're closing your eyes to very simple facts. Are you uneducable?

If I was a Moslem in Hamas'istan and subjected to FGM at 10 years of age would that be the fault of the Jooooooos for oppressing me?

Stop now Hollie before you make yourself look even more of a fool!

East Jerusalem has been occupied and annexed by Israel... That is not MY conclusion, that is the conclusion of the world, excluding Israel, of course...

ciao bella

Under International law who owns Jerusalem in the first place, and who stole it by force when it was not theirs.

Vote 27 - 2

I posed the question to you twice previously in this thread: "where is this occupation taking place"?

Are slogans and cliches' enough to allow you to maintain your insensate Joooooo hatreds?

The UN vote was a farce.

I have previously posted links relating to the occupation... Here's a few more...

United Nations Security Council Resolution 478 - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
UN Security Council Calls for Lifting of Israeli Siege and Occupation - International Middle East Media Center
Court orders Israel s Finance Ministry to release report boycott could cost Israel 10 billion a year

Of course, Israel does not agree with "occupied" preferring the word "disputed"... Well they would wouldn't they...

Israel unilaterally withdrew from Gaza. There's no occupation.

Golan was a spoil of war as was the disputed territory conquered by the Ottoman Turks. No occupation there either.

I still see no evidence you have presented of any Israeli occupation.

You might want to scour wiki for something more current than 1980's vintage material.

I don't think I ever said Gaza was currently occupied... However, Gaza is controlled by Israel... Air, land and sea... Not occupation, just oppression.

You need to check out the international laws relating to "spoils of war"... If you are still too blind/brainwashed to accept then....

...Then I have to bow to your superior knowledge(?) dear Hollie...

.... as will the UN, UNSC, ICJ, AI, ECFR, and on and on and on....

How many countries have an embassy in Jerusalem? Not one!

Israel declared Jerusalem as it's capital... Not a single country recognises Jerusalem as the capital of Israel... Not even the USA!

Do you know why? Simply that East Jerusalem is under Israeli occupation...

Who under International law is the rightful and legal sovereign owners of Jerusalem, only to see it taqken away from them illegally by the UN

The UN vote was a farce.

Israel unilaterally withdrew from Gaza. There's no occupation.

Golan was a spoil of war as was the disputed territory conquered by the Ottoman Turks. No occupation there either.

I still see no evidence you have presented of any Israeli occupation.

You might want to scour wiki for something more current than 1980's vintage material.

I don't think I ever said Gaza was currently occupied... However, Gaza is controlled by Israel... Air, land and sea... Not occupation, just oppression.

You need to check out the international laws relating to "spoils of war"... If you are still too blind/brainwashed to accept then....

...Then I have to bow to your superior knowledge(?) dear Hollie...

.... as will the UN, UNSC, ICJ, AI, ECFR, and on and on and on....

How many countries have an embassy in Jerusalem? Not one!

Israel declared Jerusalem as it's capital... Not a single country recognises Jerusalem as the capital of Israel... Not even the USA!

Do you know why? Simply that East Jerusalem is under Israeli occupation...
The link you supplied referenced an occupation of Gaza. And let's be honest, if the various Islamic terrorist syndicates occupying Gaza were not throttled by Israel, the frequent rockets attacks against Israel would be the constant rocket attacks against Israel. You're aware of the Hamas Charter, correct?

You need to check out the international laws relating to wars of aggression. You may wish to email Egypt, Jordan and Syria. I'm sure they will have information you'll find interesting.

So, if we accept your unstated, but implied suggestion that East Jerusalem Is an Islamist waqf and belongs in perpetuity to Islamism, what international law supports that? Shirley, if you contend that East Jerusalem is under Israeli occupation, you can give us specific information as to who has undisputed rights to ownership of that area and are thus under occupation.

Strange how you benevolent, caring types who wail, oops, I mean "take such a concerned, studied position of insensate Joooooo hating" when it comes to the "rights" of Islamic terrorists in Gaza, yet are silent about the plight of the poor, oppressed Islamic terrorist freedom fighters of ISIS.

Still, you have offered nothing to support your statement of some alleged occupation by the Israeli's.

Which international law would that be then, as another one gives it to Israel and became part of the UN charter

Vote 27 - 2

Other undeniable and irrefutable facts are that the motion was brought by anti Jewish muslim nations in a futile attempt at getting the UN to force Israel to accept the arab peace deal thus going against the UN charter and International law.

Since when was South Africa a Muslim nation?

Vote 27 - 2

Ask that of monte who constantly brings it up on here.

Vote 27 - 2

I'm asking you as it was you who said it!

Vote 27 - 2

Did I then produce the post were I said South Africa was a muslim nation then.

Vote 27 - 2

Yes...

"the motion was brought by anti Jewish muslim nations"

As I am sure you are aware, South Africa was a co sponsor of the motion...

If South Africa has become a Muslim nation, I must have missed that in the news...

Would you please post a link to ANY recent news source that proves your statement that South Africa is now a Muslim nation...

Thanks

Yes...

If South Africa has become a Muslim nation, I must have missed that in the news...

Would you please post a link to ANY recent news source that proves your statement that South Africa is now a Muslim nation...

Thanks

Which nations were responcible again for bringing the motion ?

Yes...

Thanks

South Africa was a co-sponsor...

When did South Africa turn into a Muslim nation?

Yes...

Thanks

South Africa was a co-sponsor...

When did South Africa turn into a Muslim nation?

It didn't and it seems that you cant comprehend English either. South Africa sides with the islamonazis against Israel all the time because Israel still had dealings with the white South African government, and in this case just supported the islamonazi resolution. THEY DID NOT BRING IT

Forum List

Back