Humanity, loss of

zzzz

Just a regular American
Jul 24, 2010
Yountsville
"Love, hope, fear, faith--these make humanity; These are its sign and note and character."
Author: Robert Browning

All I see here is fear! Fear of this, fear of that, no faith in things, no hope in the future, and no love for our fellow human beings.

"Love, hope, fear, faith--these make humanity; These are its sign and note and character."

All I see here is fear! Fear of this, fear of that, no faith in things, no hope in the future, and no love for our fellow human beings.

There are other human beings here!!?? Thank God!
(And all this time I thought I was dealing with Hal's multiple personalities. Whew!)

(And all this time I thought I was dealing with Hal's multiple personalities. Whew!)

You could be right there. But USMB is populated with bots not a multiple personality computer!

You could be right there. But USMB is populated with bots not a multiple personality computer!

I don't know about that. This large black domino looking thing keeps floating across my screen. Uuuummmm...........

Forum List

Back