Humanity In A Nutshell. (Through Pictures)

coolzone

Apr 8, 2018
But first, would anybody care to place a bet on how long it will take this thread to be deleted or closed down to discussion? Now, they say that a picture is worth a thousand words. Let's see, for however long the truth will be allowed to be shown or debated around here, what you make of these pictures.
mosquito biting.jpg
Picture of leech sucking blood.jpg
beaners climbing fence 4.jpg
humanzee protesters 2.jpg
picture of dog scratching fleas.jpg
population graph 2.png
Patriotic picture.jpg

But first, would anybody care to place a bet on how long it will take this thread to be deleted or closed down to discussion? Now, they say that a picture is worth a thousand words. Let's see, for however long the truth will be allowed to be shown or debated around here, what you make of these pictures.
View attachment 187562 View attachment 187563 View attachment 187565 View attachment 187566 View attachment 187567 View attachment 187569 View attachment 187570
You're a real martyr, you are. When you learn how to write, be sure to come back.

• Banned
View attachment 187562 View attachment 187563 View attachment 187565 View attachment 187566 View attachment 187567 View attachment 187569 View attachment 187570
You're a real martyr, you are. When you learn how to write, be sure to come back.
Is that the best you can do? Give me crap about my penmanship? I should have seen this coming and porposefully misspelled something. Then you would really have something besides the point to bitch about.

Is that the best you can do? Give me crap about my penmanship? I should have seen this coming and porposefully misspelled something. Then you would really have something besides the point to bitch about.
Well, you're banned so you won't see this, but for the record, I wasn't criticizing your penmanship--I was criticizing your lack of ANY words to make your point.

i dont get it either

Forum List

Back