Humanitarian Heroes in a Wrathful World

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
I can just imagine how happy these refugees were to see people willing to help who could speak their language.

November 2015
The Tower Magazine
Rescue-975x320.jpg

A trip to Greece with the Israelis who are helping Syrian refugees.
As boat after boat arrives at the Greek island of Lesbos, the refugees aboard are met by a cacophony of languages from aid workers offering help. But there is only one team of aid workers from the Middle East that can talk to these refugees from Syria, Iraq, and elsewhere in their own language. To their surprise, it is the Israeli team.
“It feels like I dreamed it,” said a bemused 26-year-old man from Damascus. “I never thought an Israeli would treat me.” His wife had just received medical help from IsraAID, a humanitarian aid agency that started working on the European refugee crisis in September. It currently has a team in Lesbos and another on the Serbia-Croatia border.

The Israeli team checked his wife, who is nine months pregnant, as she stepped off the boat, and took her to the hospital for emergency treatment. “I wouldn’t have known that she was not okay, and because of them I knew to get her attention,” he said.

Continue reading at:

ISIS-Sally loves those who made them flee, and they drown in her ocean of crocodile tears.

And all the Little Shit is worried about is that his beloved Assad keeps safe and sound no matter how many Syrians have to die for it.

ISIS-Sally loves those who made them flee, and they drown in her ocean of crocodile tears.

And all the Little Shit is worried about is that his beloved Assad keeps safe and sound no matter how many Syrians have to die for it.
Shut up, moron.

Thanks for showing everyone how mentally ill you are. You must think that you own this forum since on several occasions you have told people to shut up.

Shut up, moron.

Thanks for showing everyone how mentally ill you are. You must think that you own this forum since on several occasions you have told people to shut up.
Boo Hoo!

Shut up, moron.

Boo Hoo!

I know you are a lonely man, Little Shit, and these forums are the only place you can communicate with other people. However, you are just going to have to boo hoo to yourself now as unlike you, I am not locked up in some little room and have to get some sleep for a busy day.

Shut up, moron.

Boo Hoo!

I know you are a lonely man, Little Shit, and these forums are the only place you can communicate with other people. However, you are just going to have to boo hoo to yourself now as unlike you, I am not locked up in some little room and have to get some sleep for a busy day.
Even if I was "locked up in some little room", I would still have more freedom than ISIS-Sally, who is locked up in some disturbing anti-Assad psychosis. Try addyi, maybe it gonna help you!

Shut up, moron.

Boo Hoo!

Even if I was "locked up in some little room", I would still have more freedom than ISIS-Sally, who is locked up in some disturbing anti-Assad psychosis. Try addyi, maybe it gonna help you!

Try again, Little Shit, and this time try to make it more believable by not posting around the clock for your beloved Assad. (I see you are once again posting when others in Germany are sound asleep) Apparently in your psychosis you think the viewers are so dense that they can't see how you appear to never go to sleep but are on guard to catch anything that you don't like about your imaginary lover. Now if you had the marbles that you want people to think you have, you would have completely bypassed this particular thread instead of posting a stupid response.

It just goes to show that in the Little Shit's psychosis, he feels he has to follow my threads. I don't make responses to any threads he starts (in fact I don't even bother to read them), but I guess crazy people like the Little Shit can't help himself. Maybe he should talk to his mental health care provider at the nut house about this and thus get some hints on how he can avoid this. No doubt people on benefits in Germany can get appointments with mental health care providers for help in overcoming at least one part of their craziness symptoms.

Shut up, moron.

Boo Hoo!

Try again, Little Shit, and this time try to make it more believable by not posting around the clock for your beloved Assad. (I see you are once again posting when others in Germany are sound asleep) Apparently in your psychosis you think the viewers are so dense that they can't see how you appear to never go to sleep but are on guard to catch anything that you don't like about your imaginary lover. Now if you had the marbles that you want people to think you have, you would have completely bypassed this particular thread instead of posting a stupid response.

It just goes to show that in the Little Shit's psychosis, he feels he has to follow my threads. I don't make responses to any threads he starts (in fact I don't even bother to read them), but I guess crazy people like the Little Shit can't help himself. Maybe he should talk to his mental health care provider at the nut house about this and thus get some hints on how he can avoid this. No doubt people on benefits in Germany can get appointments with mental health care providers for help in overcoming at least one part of their craziness symptoms.
So you think, people will believe your shit of "never go to sleep"?

Boo Hoo!

All they have to do is use the Search option to see what times you are posting. They can check to see the time difference between their zone and Germany. Germany is 9 hours ahead of California so it is pretty easy for me to figure out when you are posting. The viewers are sharp enough to see that you act like a sentinel for your beloved.

All they have to do is use the Search option to see what times you are posting. They can check to see the time difference between their zone and Germany. Germany is 9 hours ahead of California so it is pretty easy for me to figure out when you are posting. The viewers are sharp enough to see that you act like a sentinel for your beloved.
How does this mean "never go to sleep"?

How does this mean "never go to sleep"?

Don't play coy now. I see you have been lying low for a while and not being your usual Baghdad Bob Jr. self. Anyhow, the viewers if they were interested could research your posts with the Search option and see what a busy beaver you have been on the USMB previously. What is really amusing is how you make sure you are awake 1, 2, 3 in the morning German time trying to catch someone make a derogatory remarks about your boyfriend. By the way, on that new message board you recently joined, your avatar is hilarious -- Santa Claus with a picture of your boyfriend hanging on the wall in back. If this isn't love, I don't know what it is. I wonder what your other avatar will be on the other new message board you are posting on. No doubt your boyfriend will be in the avatar too.

Forum List

Back