Humanitarian Aid

G.O.A.T.

Rookie
Oct 21, 2008
Sorry if this is in the wrong section I am not sure if it is but I have a question.

Can someone get me a list or something that can tell me the names of the agencies involved in humanitarian aid? Not UN run agencies but agencies run by the USA.

Sorry if this is in the wrong section I am not sure if it is but I have a question.

Can someone get me a list or something that can tell me the names of the agencies involved in humanitarian aid? Not UN run agencies but agencies run by the USA.

You could try typing those words into google and see what comes up.

There are hundreds. Here's one in my neck of the woods:

Thanks. Do you know of any more? You don't have to link me you can just give a few names so you can save time.

You could try typing those words into google and see what comes up.

I did but I didn't really see what I was looking for. Ether it didn't come up or I am blind haha

Are you looking for private US organizations, or ones sponsored by the US government? I think most public US aid (i.e. sponsored from the government) comes in the form of USAID which is a governmental organization designed to provide aid.

Thanks. Do you know of any more? You don't have to link me you can just give a few names so you can save time.

I did but I didn't really see what I was looking for. Ether it didn't come up or I am blind haha

Then I don't know where you can look. Being compelled through government boosting of my wallet to support the welfare state, they get more than I'm willing to give to begin with out of me.

If I donate anything now, it's my time, and usually on something local. We might ought to consider helping our own before worrying about the rest of the world.

wow i am glad you need to save time by wasting ours....lol..what a hoot...i can see why aol sucked now.

I apologize if some people feel I am wasting there time.

I have compiled enough names of organizations.

If anyone is still willing to help it would be helpful if someone could tell me a few more things about these agencies.

I need to know who funds these agencies and how they decide who gets it, and who influences the aid (like political people).

I have to do a big paper and this is part of it. I have struggled to dig up information on this particular area so I decided to use my resources and ask people who should know about this. If you don't want to answer it is fine but if so it is greatly appreciated. Thanks to the people who have helped so far.

I apologize if some people feel I am wasting there time.

I have compiled enough names of organizations.

If anyone is still willing to help it would be helpful if someone could tell me a few more things about these agencies.

I need to know who funds these agencies and how they decide who gets it, and who influences the aid (like political people).

I have to do a big paper and this is part of it. I have struggled to dig up information on this particular area so I decided to use my resources and ask people who should know about this. If you don't want to answer it is fine but if so it is greatly appreciated. Thanks to the people who have helped so far.

bouncey alert bouncey alert bouney alert!!!!

Michael is that you?

New Topics

Forum List

Back