Human Trafficking In Israel

^^ That's not what this thread is about. It's WHY I asked you to create a thread about the Jewish issue if you had one.

Because you posted this OP in a thread about Coptic Christians being kidnapped, converted to Islam and forced into slavery and it was not my thread.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-m...egypt-christian-girls-kidnapped-and-sold.html

For that, I say you are a simpleton who can not grasp this concept.

Since then you have been running around these two posts, vainly attempting to create a connection that isn't there and yet then make it seem as if it were there. :razz:

And I just wanted to hold you up to your intents and (cross) purposes.

I'm done with you for now.

^^ That's not what this thread is about. It's WHY I asked you to create a thread about the Jewish issue if you had one.

Because you posted this OP in a thread about Coptic Christians being kidnapped, converted to Islam and forced into slavery and it was not my thread.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-m...egypt-christian-girls-kidnapped-and-sold.html

For that, I say you are a simpleton who can not grasp this concept.

Since then you have been running around these two posts, vainly attempting to create a connection that isn't there and yet then make it seem as if it were there. :razz:
There is no connection, I have proved that sexual slavery exists in Israel, you however have provided no link other than forward.com to offer proof that the claim that
" Coptic Christians being kidnapped, converted to Islam and forced into slavery"
has any basis, that combined with the fact that you are an admitted Liar, proves my point

"I'm done with you for now." = I have run out of reason, and cant argue the point

Last edited:
You do not condemn the forcing of girls into prostitution in Israel

All countries have sex and human trafficking. It sucks that they all do. It is a human foible.

Of course I did and do.

There is no connection, I have proved that sexual slavery exists in Israel

It exists everywhere. In every country.

You just posted this OP because you were held up to posting it wrongly in the Coptic Christian thread. :razz:

You have proven nothing. :lol:

At least wait until there is a story.

Instead of just running up and saying "The Jews Do it Too".

And proving nothing.

Like here:

There are no official numbers regarding the extent of prostitution and the traffic of women in Israel

No proof. :clap2:

Next

but there is a general consensus that it is becoming more prevalent.

There's a general consensus that the population of the world is increasing at this point in time as well. So is cancer. So why would I doubt the consensus.

The numbers are in doubt with such a qualification as you posted though. :)

So, once again. Where's the beef? Where's the story to discuss? All you did is dredge up some stuff from the past because you're pissed that "the Jews" (not a Jew) posted a thread about what's happening 'right now' with the Coptic Christian girls in Egypt being kidnapped and sold.

Where's your story here?

Oh, right there isn't one. :lol:

Bears repeating.

you bring NO proof of "Christian girls being forced to convert to Islam and then forced into sexual slavery" in Egypt
No response, Ropey?

Since I was the one that posted the story, I don't know why you would focus on Ropey? I think you have an obbession:eusa_eh: So you deny that muslims persecute women? I'll post you 100s of stories to the contrary. You have no credibility here, actually along with PTF you are a joke on this board.

Well just WHO are God's chosen? Whomever dwells in the land of Israel, born in Israel, or the Jews? From what I hear about Zionists, they aren't fundies, or am I misguided? :confused:

Well just WHO are God's chosen? Whomever dwells in the land of Israel, born in Israel, or the Jews? From what I hear about Zionists, they aren't fundies, or am I misguided? :confused:

Chosen means chosen to accept the law, which we did and have the responsibility of keeping the law as handed down from G-d to Moses, and you are right, most of the original Zionist were not religious at all, to them Israel was a place were Jews could be safe in their ancestral homeland.

Jroc - then for 'us' to be supportive of the Zionists would ultimately be up to interpretation as to what our stance really is it seems.

Also, from what I have come to understand is that Arab Jews did not necessarily make the 'move' willingly. They were said to be forced/coerced.

History is not a strong point for me as it seems to mean a great deal of 'other' things than what and how it is written. Not necessarily lies, just flawed truths.

Jroc - then for 'us' to be supportive of the Zionists would ultimately be up to interpretation as to what our stance really is it seems.

Also, from what I have come to understand is that Arab Jews did not necessarily make the 'move' willingly. They were said to be forced/coerced.

History is not a strong point for me as it seems to mean a great deal of 'other' things than what and how it is written. Not necessarily lies, just flawed truths.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XTo0BLG9R8s&feature=related]YouTube - ‪Ethnic Cleansing of Jews in Arab Countries‬‏[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_X8dhrzQCHY&feature=related"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_X8dhrzQCHY&feature=related[/ame]

Last edited:
Human trafficking in Egypt's Sinai...
:eek:
Sinai torture for Eritreans kidnapped by traffickers
6 March 2013 - Lamlam, 17, is one of thousands of people who make the treacherous journey from Eritrea to Egypt each year. Many fall victim to unscrupulous people traffickers, who kidnap them and demand ransom money from their families.
"The kidnappers would make me lie on my back and then they would get me to ring my family to ask them to pay the ransom they wanted," she says, lifting up the back of her shirt to expose a rash of deep scars. "As soon as one of my parents answered the phone, the men would melt flaming plastic over my back and inner thighs and I would scream and scream in pain. "This, they hoped, would put extra pressure on my mother and father to find the money." A man standing next to her gently places a hand on her shoulder as she finishes speaking.

_66211317_sheikhmuhammadalmaniriwithhostageshehasrescued2rafah_compressed.jpg

Mohammed al-Maniri wants to stop kidnapping by some in his community

Zere, his faced swathed in a red and white scarf, was one of those kept with her in a windowless basement room for almost a year. "They had about four of five of us tied up together and they would pour water on the floor and then electrocute the water so that all of us would get electrocuted at the same time," he says. "They would starve us, they would burn us and they would not let us sleep." Zere says that nine out of the 20 people held hostage with him died. But, he tells me, by that point those still alive would have welcomed that fate. "All of us were actually hoping for death because that would have been an escape from the torture."

In fact Lamlam and Zere were able to escape - rescued by a local Bedouin leader, Sheikh Mohammed al-Maniri. A small building at the back of his house is now home to a dozen people that he has rescued. Sometimes though, he says, it is too late. "Many people we bring here have been really badly tortured. "In two cases recently some of those we rescued died, here in this house, because they had been injured so much."

'Hundreds of bodies'

Forum List

Back