Human Tamale

I always wondered why I never see any stray dogs in Mexico.

And I thought a human tamale was Big D sandwiched between two greasy men, wrapped in a corn husked and baked...

Reminds me of both Texas Chainsaw Massacre and Motel Hell. Anyone see Motell Hell? This guy actually planted people in his yard up to their necks and then would 'grow' them. Then he would rip them out of the ground and make beef jerky out of them. LOL

Originally posted by nycflasher
And I thought a human tamale was Big D sandwiched between two greasy men, wrapped in a corn husked and baked...
You need to shave and get a job, and stop thinking about men in sexual ways.
And whats wrong with your right eye, is that the eye your boyfriend shot a wad in?

Originally posted by jimnyc
Reminds me of both Texas Chainsaw Massacre and Motel Hell. Anyone see Motell Hell? This guy actually planted people in his yard up to their necks and then would 'grow' them. Then he would rip them out of the ground and make beef jerky out of them. LOL
That movie motel hell was great!

Originally posted by jimnyc

Larry Walker, of the Colorado Rockies, just found a dead body on his property. He was four-wheeling wiht his kid on his property, and came across this guy. If I remember correctly, the guy was a homeless drifter with a history of drug offenses.

I'm adding that to my list of things I don't need to see on my walks in the park or on my property. Right before two guys fucking in a tree. Actually, I don't know which one goes first.:rolleyes:

Originally posted by nycflasher
Larry Walker, of the Colorado Rockies, just found a dead body on his property. He was four-wheeling wiht his kid on his property, and came across this guy. If I remember correctly, the guy was a homeless drifter with a history of drug offenses.

I'm adding that to my list of things I don't need to see on my walks in the park or on my property. Right before two guys fucking in a tree. Actually, I don't know which one goes first.:rolleyes:
What are you talking about?

Hey who shot the wad in your eye?

Forum List

Back