Human shields

:lol:

Marc will post bullshit ad nauseum, but observe as he refuses to discuss the tenets of his religion

The sacred hadiths are bullshit, Muhammadan? No virgin chasing in paradise for you! LOL

Sahih Bukhari 5, 58, 236...

Narrated Hisham's father:

Khadija died three years before the Prophet departed to Medina. He stayed there for two years or so and then he married 'Aisha when she was a girl of six years of age, and he consumed that marriage when she was nine years old.

Your fake prophet was a child molester. Deal with it!

Marc will post bullshit ad nauseum, but observe as he refuses to discuss the tenets of his religion:

Jew, describe how mohels are commanded by the Talmud to suck circumcised foreskin off of baby boys' penises with their mouths.

Observe as he doesn't address the question and either doesn't respond, responds with bullshit about Islam, or responds with childish insults. Typical Zionist Jew.

So it was predicted, and so it was. :lol:

he consumed that marriage

I'm skeptical of that translation.

It was funded by Saudi Arabia and contains multiple examples of blatant distortion and omissions of parts of the original text. In short, Wahhabi propaganda. They did that to the Qur'an as well. Unfortunately, it's the most widely available English translation and the only translation available online (as far as I know.)

Well, seeing as I'm pretty sure any semi-competent translator would know that you can't very well consume a marriage, I'll not rely on that particular translation for much of anything.

Unless it's simply a failure on Marc's part. I did notice that he didn't link to a source.

he consumed that marriage

I'm skeptical of that translation.

It was funded by Saudi Arabia and contains multiple examples of blatant distortion and omissions of parts of the original text. In short, Wahhabi propaganda. They did that to the Qur'an as well. Unfortunately, it's the most widely available English translation and the only translation available online (as far as I know.)

LOL. Saudi Arabia is only the birthplace of Islam. What do the Saudis know about the Quran and hadiths, after all?

Too funny seeing Muhammadans embarrassed over their own sick cult.

Do you even know what fascism is?

If it's a fascist system, it must be a state.

Shariah is fascism, champ.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0YVWk8qjsU8]YouTube - Hamas Imposing Sharia Law In Gaza[/ame]

Marc will post bullshit ad nauseum, but observe as he refuses to discuss the tenets of his religion:

Jew, describe how mohels are commanded by the Talmud to suck circumcised foreskin off of baby boys' penises with their mouths.

Observe as he doesn't address the question and either doesn't respond, responds with bullshit about Islam, or responds with childish insults. Typical Zionist Jew.

So it was predicted, and so it was. :lol:

Too funny seeing Muhammadans embarrassed over their own sick cult.

Irony of fucking epic proportions. :rofl:

Why are you so embarrassed over mohels sexually assaulting male infants, Marc?

"Fascism should more properly be called corporatism because it is the merger of state and corporate power." - Benito Mussolini

But it's not a state... but it's a fascist state.. :lol:

Forum List

Back