Human role in climate change not in doubt-UN's Ban

Mr.Fitnah

Dreamcrusher
Jul 14, 2009
Paradise.
We are going to have to club these shits to death.

UNITED NATIONS, Dec 8 (Reuters) - U.N. Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon said on Tuesday that emails leaked from a British university have done nothing to undermine the United Nations' view that climate change is accelerating due to humans.
"Nothing that has come out in the public as a result of the recent email hackings has cast doubt on the basic scientific message on climate change and that message is quite clear -- that climate change is happening much, much faster than we realized and we human beings are the primary cause," he said. (Editing by Eric Beech)

Reuters AlertNet - Human role in climate change not in doubt-UN's Ban

We are going to have to club these shits to death.

UNITED NATIONS, Dec 8 (Reuters) - U.N. Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon said on Tuesday that emails leaked from a British university have done nothing to undermine the United Nations' view that climate change is accelerating due to humans.
"Nothing that has come out in the public as a result of the recent email hackings has cast doubt on the basic scientific message on climate change and that message is quite clear -- that climate change is happening much, much faster than we realized and we human beings are the primary cause," he said. (Editing by Eric Beech)

Reuters AlertNet - Human role in climate change not in doubt-UN's Ban

So WHO gets clubbed?

Im sorry you, lost your credibility sometime ago.
please post you opinion elsewhere.
Contessa_Sharra
This message is hidden because Contessa_Sharra is on your ignore list.

Let me think, will I take the word of the UN Secretary General, and countless qualified scientists around the world, or some flat earther on a message board?

Last edited:
Let me think, will I take the word of the UN Secretary General, and countless qualified scientists around the world, or some flat earther on a message board?

I think this CO2 thing is turned to a damn those people, they should all rot in hell for even thinking about making us breathe clean air, and stopping some from shitting where others eat!

Even the so-called lower species know not to shit where they eat!

If the earth really was flat we could hurtle through space like a frisbee!!!!

Let me think, take the word of ideolouges and people who stand to make billions of climate control scams, or the world of scientists who say the earth has cooled the last 11 years and that there is now zereo data on the last 150 years as it was destroyed.

Hmmmmmm.

It seems that the real flat earthers are at the CRU.

This is pure greed and they are using fear mongering to get rich.

How KBR/Halliburton of them.... But hey, it is a free market thing, shouldn't those with an entrepreneurial bent have the opportunity to make a few bucks where they can?

CO2 causes the earth to retain heat.

We have almost doubled atmospheric CO2 in the last 200 years.

Therefore, we have warmed the earth.

All the rest is just bullshit.

How KBR/Halliburton of them.... But hey, it is a free market thing, shouldn't those with an entrepreneurial bent have the opportunity to make a few bucks where they can?

Enron was one of the first to get on the global warming bandwagon - they saw it as a potential cash cow.

Follow the money pard...

It's a fraud thing, and the UK government should treat Dr. Phil Jones like an Enron executive.

Do you support Enron?

Enron was one of the first to get on the global warming bandwagon - they saw it as a potential cash cow.

Follow the money pard...

Yes, follow the money paid by the oil companies to the Heartland Institute.

Forum List

Back