Human Events Editor Fired

William Joyce said:
for actually daring to defend whites...

http://www.amren.com/mtnews/archives/2005/06/forced_out_the.php

Holy Crapola. A radical left group like the Southern Poverty Law Center tells a conservative newspaper who it can and can't have on staff --- and it obeys!

For fighting against groups like the Klan and Neo-Nazis the SPLC is radical left? Come on now Willie, don't believe all the propoganda about the SPLC you read on your sites, like the one about Morris Dees being a pedophile, lol!

OCA said:
For fighting against groups like the Klan and Neo-Nazis the SPLC is radical left? Come on now Willie, don't believe all the propoganda about the SPLC you read on your sites, like the one about Morris Dees being a pedophile, lol!

The SPLC doesn't like anyone who's not a black lesbian atheist in a wheelchair. Talk about racist!

Hadn't heard of Sleaze Dees being a pedophile. But he does engage in the rape of his own race for fame, glory and profit.

WJ, I won't get into a SPLC discussion, but about Human Events, it is a 'conservative' publication, owned by a conglomerate. One should know that when joining the team of employees, especially management. Conservative for most of us, does NOT include racism or prejudice on any criteria beyond ones' control.

I have stated before and will again I'm sure, that I am very happy to include people of any color, religion, sex, etc., that share enough of my viewpoints to consider themselves Republicans, Libertarians, Conservative, whatever handle they like. We may not agree on every issue, but if the most serious are held in common, we are part of the same cohort.

Yours and mine differences, though we both consider ourselves 'Conservatives' is on what issues we consider important. I guess the same happened to this person. I looked for the 'mission statement' and couldn't find one. Somehow I'll bet there was a 'ethics or morals' clause in his hiring agreement. This would cover his using his 'name', most certainly title, in any position that could be seen as racist or immoral or unethical. Same would have happened if he was writing/editing a gay, pedophile, or gaming publication in his own name. Just a guess.

It's amazing to see how "conservatives" these days have been taught by the left to see defense of whites as "immoral." What could be more conservative than conserving A RACE???

What is "immoral" about wanting to survive as a people in a nation where our numbers are dropping and we are being displaced by immigration, affirmative action and calls for "diversity"?

William Joyce said:
It's amazing to see how "conservatives" these days have been taught by the left to see defense of whites as "immoral." What could be more conservative than conserving A RACE???

What is "immoral" about wanting to survive as a people in a nation where our numbers are dropping and we are being displaced by immigration, affirmative action and calls for "diversity"?

How about Conservative=Responsibility of one's actions?

Goes for all, regardless of 'what has gone before.'

William Joyce said:

Holy Crapola. A radical left group like the Southern Poverty Law Center tells a conservative newspaper who it can and can't have on staff --- and it obeys!

Are you really that shocked anymore, William? The under the radar efforts of the left to undermine the rights of white conservatives have been numerous, well documented and successful. Americans who have been under the impression that America is a "melting pot" now know full well that the leaders of the hyphenated Americans have one goal in mind. The castration of white America. Are they able to cross the PC barrier and defend that which is being taken. Not many and not nearly enough to stop it. Sad. I'm afraid all that's left is an unsatisfying, "I told you so".

dilloduck said:
Are you really that shocked anymore, William? The under the radar efforts of the left to undermine the rights of white conservatives have been numerous, well documented and successful. Americans who have been under the impression that America is a "melting pot" now know full well that the leaders of the hyphenated Americans have one goal in mind. The castration of white America. Are they able to cross the PC barrier and defend that which is being taken. Not many and not nearly enough to stop it. Sad. I'm afraid all that's left is an unsatisfying, "I told you so".

Once again the apparent racism of some members of this board, requires me to state again my reasons for feeling they are not only wrong morally, but also in actuality.

Some blame 'under the radar' of the left, when they really are refering to those on the right who refuse to go along with their Jim Crow view of the US. Prejudice is alive and well in the US, as these stats demonstrate :

Nevertheless, in most areas where blacks are living side-by-side with others, the socioeconomic similarities overcome the skin color. See this about engineering .

Over and over again, it's been proven that when there are common mores, above the poverty level, to bind people; race, religion, etc., do not really influence the ability to get along amongst one another, including children. This study illustrates the effects of income/education on tolerance. i.e., it is unusual to find an attorney, with post grad work like WJ, to be as prejudiced as he is. The norm is: 'if you agree that we should provide a, b, c to our neighborhood, and citizens should do a, b, c we can get along. When children are in play, the groups share similar goals, aspirations, and limits for their childrens' behavior. This is a function of socioeconomic, rather than racial or ethnic group mores. In order to be successful, one must have self-discipline.

I agree that 'same only colleges, clubs, etc.' should not be allowed for any group. I am in favor of ending 'special scholarships' based only on ethnicity, color, religion, etc. In the US, an employer who used such criteria would be liable, so should all activities. Let the best of the best prevail.

Kathianne said:
Once again the apparent racism of some members of this board, requires me to state again my reasons for feeling they are not only wrong morally, but also in actuality.

Some blame 'under the radar' of the left, when they really are refering to those on the right who refuse to go along with their Jim Crow view of the US. Prejudice is alive and well in the US, as these stats demonstrate :

Nevertheless, in most areas where blacks are living side-by-side with others, the socioeconomic similarities overcome the skin color. See this about engineering .

Over and over again, it's been proven that when there are common mores, above the poverty level, to bind people; race, religion, etc., do not really influence the ability to get along amongst one another, including children. This study illustrates the effects of income/education on tolerance. i.e., it is unusual to find an attorney, with post grad work like WJ, to be as prejudiced as he is. The norm is: 'if you agree that we should provide a, b, c to our neighborhood, and citizens should do a, b, c we can get along. When children are in play, the groups share similar goals, aspirations, and limits for their childrens' behavior. This is a function of socioeconomic, rather than racial or ethnic group mores. In order to be successful, one must have self-discipline.

I agree that 'same only colleges, clubs, etc.' should not be allowed for any group. I am in favor of ending 'special scholarships' based only on ethnicity, color, religion, etc. In the US, an employer who used such criteria would be liable, so should all activities. Let the best of the best prevail.

Where are the stats from the NW UF ? Can't see the forest for the trees can ya. Please specifically point out the racism in my post and how I have gone morally awry. You almost saved yourself with the last paragragh of your post but token opinions change nothing. Multi-culturalism is not what our founding fathers had in mind yet it will dominate until the perceived threat of whitey is no more. Denial of prejudice that minority groups have towards whites is obscenely ignorant. While I may not be of the same mind as William when it comes to a resolution of the race problem in the US, I certainly know that the cause is more than poverty and white attitudes. Ever see the ACLU attack religion in a black community? Me neither.

dilloduck said:
Where are the stats from the NW UF ? Can't see the forest for the trees can ya. Please specifically point out the racism in my post and how I have gone morally awry. You almost saved yourself with the last paragragh of your post but token opinions change nothing. Multi-culturalism is not what our founding fathers had in mind yet it will dominate until the perceived threat of whitey is no more. Denial of prejudice that minority groups have towards whites is obscenely ignorant. While I may not be of the same mind as William when it comes to a resolution of the race problem in the US, I certainly know that the cause is more than poverty and white attitudes. Ever see the ACLU attack religion in a black community? Me neither.
You are of the same ilk as WJ, he's just more upfront, honest than you about it. The majority of conservatives would find both of you in another camp altogether, regardless of your caveats.

At least with William one knows where one stands, of whatever political or racial persuasion.

Kathianne said:
You are of the same ilk as WJ, he's just more upfront, honest than you about it. The majority of conservatives would find both of you in another camp altogether, regardless of your caveats.

At least with William one knows where one stands, of whatever political or racial persuasion.

I'm still awaiting some proof of this acusation--if you can't find any,you might wish to rethink your claim and apologize. Or is personal anger towards me clouding your thinking?

dilloduck said:
I'm still awaiting some proof of this acusation--if you can't find any,you might wish to rethink your claim and apologize. Or is personal anger towards me clouding your thinking?

Gee, for some reason see no reason whatsoever for an apology for the original post that never mentioned you to begin with. You were the one who demanded some response-which I am not inclined to deal with.

WTF is your problem? :tinfoil:

Kathianne said:
Gee, for some reason see no reason whatsoever for an apology for the original post that never mentioned you to begin with. You were the one who demanded some response-which I am not inclined to deal with.

WTF is your problem? :tinfoil:[/QUOTE
Please specifically point out the racism in my post and how I have gone morally awry

Is this what you describe as a demand? You're slinging around accusations that are baseless. I would like to see what kind of facts have led you to post statements about me that are erroneous.

dilloduck said:
Kathianne said:

WTF is your problem? :tinfoil:[/QUOTE

Is this what you describe as a demand? You're slinging around accusations that are baseless. I would like to see what kind of facts have led you to post statements about me that are erroneous.
Read back through the thread. I'm done. :blah2:

William Joyce said:

Yes, there is a double standard here. I think everybody knows it, they just don't want to talk about it, and quite possibly for the same reasons as the person who lost their job.

How many functions and holidays are for BLACKS "specifically"?

Well just to name a few...

1) The Black Nationalist Colors and Flag
2) Miss Black America Pageant
3) National Council of Negro Women
4) The National Association for the Advancement of Colored People
5) Black History... not *day*, or *week*, but MONTH
6) Ebony Magazine
7) The Black Entertainment Channel

... the list goes on and on of exclusively BLACK events.

Now the challenge is, to ANYONE, to find me an event that is EXCLUSIVE to WHITES ONLY! And it can't be a gag.

The truth of the matter is, just as WJ points out, white people have been beaten into this ideal that it's "immoral" or "racist" to speak up for their race, and after all this time now, what has transpired is the whites don't do or say anything to upset the minorities, while all the minorities do or say as they damn well please, all in the face of the whites.

I'm sick of it...

dilloduck said:

I think Dillo you need to read the inscription on the Statue Of Liberty again, and also nowhere in any official document including the constitution will you find anything that even remotely addresses a "White America" or the establishment thereof. There never has been a White America......ever.....yes ita supposed to be a melting pot for ANYONE regardless of race creed or religion who desires to live free. For those who want a White America I suggest you are in the wrong fucking place.

Pale Rider said:
Yes, there is a double standard here. I think everybody knows it, they just don't want to talk about it, and quite possibly for the same reasons as the person who lost their job.

How many functions and holidays are for BLACKS "specifically"?

Well just to name a few...

1) The Black Nationalist Colors and Flag
2) Miss Black America Pageant
3) National Council of Negro Women
4) The National Association for the Advancement of Colored People
5) Black History... not *day*, or *week*, but MONTH
6) Ebony Magazine
7) The Black Entertainment Channel

... the list goes on and on of exclusively BLACK events.

Now the challenge is, to ANYONE, to find me an event that is EXCLUSIVE to WHITES ONLY! And it can't be a gag.

The truth of the matter is, just as WJ points out, white people have been beaten into this ideal that it's "immoral" or "racist" to speak up for their race, and after all this time now, what has transpired is the whites don't do or say anything to upset the minorities, while all the minorities do or say as they damn well please, all in the face of the whites.

I'm sick of it...

Take it easy Pale, this ain't no fucking neo-nazi ignorant skinhead site, that bullshit won't fly here brother and neither will someone flying some Black power crap here either just so everyone knows. This ain't what America is all about.

Now back to the subject, I just wanna know what the big deal is about Black sponored events, how do they effect you personally? Me, I could give two shits less. Wanna have a White Miss America? Go for it.

Where is this Black flag? Never seen that one.

The magazine and television channel? Private companies not receiving federal dollars or are we not allowing Black entreprenurism(sp?) in America?

dilloduck said:
Multi-culturalism is not what our founding fathers had in mind yet it will dominate until the perceived threat of whitey is no more.

Yes it is, only the terminology was different then. This country was designed for 1 thing and one thing only, freeedom for any who desire it. That in itself lends itself to multiculturalism.

The way I see it is Whites are reluctant to share power, we've had it so good for so long now but the times they are a changing. Maybe Whites need to fuck more and have more children :bj2:

Forum List

Back