Human – Dog Hybrids Are Real. These Animals are actually being sold now to the super-rich.

Is this real?

• Yes

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • No

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Too funny

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters
You're such a lovely creature, Joe. Your momma would be proud.
Actually, you have me somewhat puzzled. I have offended you by calling you what you call yourself.

Well Dam! That's all I have to say about that.

People who make assumptions based on ignorance are revolting and infuriating. If you're going to do that at least educate yourself. Try reading a dictionary. Definitions are listed in desending order of accuracy and importance.
I read this at dictionary.com

The meaning “a woman beyond the usual marriageable age” is used with disparaging intent and perceived as insulting. It implies negative qualities such as being fussy or undesirable. See also old maid.

Does the shoe fit?

As I mentioned earlier, dictionary definitions are listed in desending order of importance and what you listed is the least accurate. It's what what people misinterpret as the meaning. No, it didn't fit at all! Not that it matters, I am extremely happily married. Try using a real dictionary instead of being a dick.
You are calling me a dick. Now that's funny.
Older unmarried woman is the top definition of every dictionary I checked, and I checked several. They were all online dictionaries. Perhaps a dictionary isn't real unless it is a hard copy.
Actually you should change your USMB name to Spinchter.

Can't help it if you are only capable of reading dictionaries meant for children. Maybe when you grow up you can graduate to adult ones. Now try acting like an adult, Joe, and drop it. That's lovely you resort to calling me a butthole. How very adult of you. Now, is it possible to move onto something much more productive? Go back to kindergarten, friend!

Sorta related to this idiotic OP is that, for many years, there have been "experiments" carried out on various animals to transplant heads. A true maniac named Robert White made it his life's work to successfully transplant dog's heads.

His early experiments involved surgically opening the esophagus so that all food that the dog swallowed was dumped on the floor under his chin. The guy was crazy and pretending to be a scientist gave him the perfect excuse to torture animals.

Nothing new there. Read what Descartes said about animals' "vocalizations" being nothing more than the squeaking like what you would get from a machine that needed oil.

Or, Claude Bernard, mid 1800s France. Genuinely crazy, he flunked med school, such as it was so he went into "research".

Can't remember the name of the modern day congressman who stole neighborhood cats to torture in his basement but Bernard stole dogs to torture. He kept them in his basement and his wife despised him because of the dogs' screaming.

The good news is that he lost his mind completely. Went mad as a hatter and imagined that all the poor dogs he tortured were coming up the stairs to do to him what he had done to him.

Sorry for the ramble.

Forum List

Back