Human – Dog Hybrids Are Real. These Animals are actually being sold now to the super-rich.

Is this real?

• Yes

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • No

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Too funny

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters
Geez, you are that desperate for thread starting material? Honestly, you must have a pathetic life. Hint: don't waste other's time with garbage. Also, trolling for readership is against this forum's rules. Knock it off, it pisses people off!

Geez, you are that desperate for thread starting material? Honestly, you must have a pathetic life. Hint: don't waste other's time with garbage. Also, trolling for readership is against this forum's rules. Knock it off, it pisses people off!
You really are a spinster

That's THE best you are capable of? Not surprised. If you were capable of thought, which you're obviously not, maybe you could have an intelligent reaction rather than an emotional one. Try, Joe, try!

Yep...

And we call them the "new, improved Liberals", since the brain transplant increases their IQ by at least 100 points!!!
147347-dog-head-human-body-eating-gif-80bz.gif

It's somewhat real and I remember about 10 years ago, scientists wanted to produce hybrid humans to be used for spare body parts such as hearts, lungs,livers and other organs. Personally I think its unethical and unnecessary. Where these experiments stand in 2016 I have no idea. Here's the article I read in National Geographic.

Animal-Human Hybrids Spark Controversy

That's THE best you are capable of? Not surprised. If you were capable of thought, which you're obviously not, maybe you could have an intelligent reaction rather than an emotional one. Try, Joe, try!
I'm not going to waste my best on a spinster.

You're such a lovely creature, Joe. Your momma would be proud.

Actually, you have me somewhat puzzled. I have offended you by calling you what you call yourself.

Well Dam! That's all I have to say about that.

Actually, you have me somewhat puzzled. I have offended you by calling you what you call yourself.

People who make assumptions based on ignorance are revolting and infuriating. If you're going to do that at least educate yourself. Try reading a dictionary. Definitions are listed in desending order of accuracy and importance.

People who make assumptions based on ignorance are revolting and infuriating. If you're going to do that at least educate yourself. Try reading a dictionary. Definitions are listed in desending order of accuracy and importance.
I read this at dictionary.com

The meaning “a woman beyond the usual marriageable age” is used with disparaging intent and perceived as insulting. It implies negative qualities such as being fussy or undesirable. See also old maid.

Does the shoe fit?

The meaning “a woman beyond the usual marriageable age” is used with disparaging intent and perceived as insulting. It implies negative qualities such as being fussy or undesirable. See also old maid.

Does the shoe fit?

As I mentioned earlier, dictionary definitions are listed in desending order of importance and what you listed is the least accurate. It's what what people misinterpret as the meaning. No, it didn't fit at all! Not that it matters, I am extremely happily married. Try using a real dictionary instead of being a dick.

Does the shoe fit?

As I mentioned earlier, dictionary definitions are listed in desending order of importance and what you listed is the least accurate. It's what what people misinterpret as the meaning. No, it didn't fit at all! Not that it matters, I am extremely happily married. Try using a real dictionary instead of being a dick.
You are calling me a dick. Now that's funny.
Older unmarried woman is the top definition of every dictionary I checked, and I checked several. They were all online dictionaries. Perhaps a dictionary isn't real unless it is a hard copy.
Actually you should change your USMB name to Spinchter.

Forum List

Back