Human Cheese

chanel

Silver Member
Jun 8, 2009
People's Republic of NJ
Daniel Angerer is used to getting attention for the food served at his restaurant, Klee Brasserie — but the New York chef is making more headlines than ever over a new dish that has its source in his fiancee's brassiere.

"Mommy's Milk Cheese" is exactly what it sounds like: cheese made from the breast milk of a nursing mother.

In Angerer's case, that mother is his longtime fiancee, Lori Mason, who was producing more milk than she knew what to do with while nursing their now 10-week-old daughter, Arabella.

N.Y. Chef Earns Fans, Critics With Cheese Made From Human Breast Milk - Health News | Current Health News | Medical News - FOXNews.com

Wow. Yesterday it was semen infused recipes; today breast milk cheese. I fear I may have developed "xotoxi on the brain". :lol:

Indeed, and I have to work on the expresso after taste.

What goes down must come up.

The couple's curious neighbor Troy Berman followed suit Tuesday, saying, "it tastes the same as any other cheese to me," after sampling it for the first time.

"The SAME as any other cheese?!!!

If they think every other cheese tastes the same, then they're clearly not the kind of person I might ask for an opinion about mothers' milk cheese or for that matter any other.

Forum List

Back