Human Caused Global Warming

Billy Bob, that you think Legates is a valid argument to bring out tells us your either truly desperate, truly stupid or both.

Billy Bob, that you think Legates is a valid argument to bring out tells us your either truly desperate, truly stupid or both.

I see you have your facts confused with opinion. Legates et. al. is fact... The other paper isn't even fit for publication as it was contrived OPINION and in no way determined the true intent of the papers COOK and his 12 reviewers read the abstracts of. I found it funny that several of his reviewers have been caught ghost reviewing their own works under fraudulent names to give themselves credibility... Wonderful crowd Cook and his followers at SKS have going for them... FRAUD is A-OK...

Do you accept the idea of judging papers that make NO comment about the causes of global warming as being in disagreement with the IPCC?

Given the results of Cook, Nuccitelli et al's results when they surveyed authors about their papers (and, yes, I'm aware Watts found four of the several thousand authors who disagree), do you accept the idea that any author who agrees with the IPCC would state so explicitly in their paper no matter the actual subject?

Legates work was the absolute bottom of bullshit. Claiming any validity there tells us more about you than about the topic under discussion.

Last edited:
Do you accept the idea of judging papers that make NO comment about the causes of global warming as being in disagreement with the IPCC?

Given the results of Cook, Nuccitelli et al's results when they surveyed authors about their papers (and, yes, I'm aware Watts found four of the several thousand authors who disagree), do you accept the idea that any author who agrees with the IPCC would state so explicitly in their paper no matter the actual subject?

Legates work was the absolute bottom of bullshit. Claiming any validity there tells us more about you than about the topic under discussion.

Legates looked for exact statements without looking for opinion induced by the reader as Cook did. Cook cited papers to be in full agreement with CAGW when they infact stated otherwise. Cook and Co LIED!

But hey, alarmist only have lying as the facts do not support them.

Was it lies when the authors themselves said their papers assumed or supported AGW in greater numbers than Cooj et al had found?

God are you stupid!

I see you have your facts confused with opinion. Legates et. al. is fact... The other paper isn't even fit for publication as it was contrived OPINION and in no way determined the true intent of the papers COOK and his 12 reviewers read the abstracts of. I found it funny that several of his reviewers have been caught ghost reviewing their own works under fraudulent names to give themselves credibility... Wonderful crowd Cook and his followers at SKS have going for them... FRAUD is A-OK...

It's not just A-OK, it is systemic and encouraged.

Many of the authors, who's papers were referenced by Cook and Co., have stated publicly that their papers were either misrepresented, or Cook and Co. outright lied about the results of the papers referenced.

The fact that you still reference a paper that was suspected of being fraudulent, but which we now KNOW is fraudulent, relegates you to the dustbin of posters.

Truly, you are a political whore who will support anybody who is willing to pay you.

Slink away and pollute the other boards out there. Your putrid posts aren't even amusing anymore, they are too smelly.

Was it lies when the authors themselves said their papers assumed or supported AGW in greater numbers than Cooj et al had found?

God are you stupid!

It was the opposite, as you well know. And yes, you are a stupid political hack with no scruples.

Global Warming theory is based on the Ether, when something moves through the Ether, all things in the Ether must move, its that simple.

Yet since than there is no Ether, according to Einstein and all those who came after.

Follow the idiots links to Tyndall, who did experiments on things in the Ether.

Ridiculous at best.

Forum List

Back