Human Caused Global Warming

It's your policy to kill those you don't like, and those who have no use. When one thinks Stalinism, one immediately thinks mammy, saigon, olfraud, crick, blunder, and old crazy ed.

Why don't you put together a collection of quotes from the people you just accused. Something like the collection below of deniers doing precisely what you've accused us of doing.

boedicca;9470539 said:
In order to reduce your own personal creation of greenhouse gasses, hold your breath forever.

SSDD;9341885 said:
I wonder how many of these warmer idiots will suicide out of sheer despair when the hoax finally comes tumbling down?

CrusaderFrank;9351969 said:
It never ends well for Death worshipong Cults, CO2 is their Jonesville and they will glady drink the KoolAid

daveman;9286914 said:
So, it looks like you can kill yourself out of shame now. But that's one emotion you're incapable of, isn't it?

Kosh;9265767 said:
If the OP and all the other AGW cult members would stop breathing the CO2 problem will be fixed..

Kosh;9265767 said:
If the OP and all the other AGW cult members would stop breathing the CO2 problem will be fixed..

dilloduck;9222002 said:
I just made one and you're right---it's too expensive to let people with breathing problems live.

Redfish;9002464 said:
Lets see now, if your charts and conclusions are correct, we need to kill all the chinese and indians. Should we nuke them? no, too much fall out. Poison their water? stop shipping food to them? how about the booming populations in indonesia and south america, how do we eliminate them?

HenryBHough;8907868 said:
Nice part of cults is that they tend to mass suicide.

In this instance, if they are right, their lemmingesque checking out would do an immense bit toward ending the warming they fear most. Provided they all just took dirt naps instead of being roasted and emitting all those nasty pollutants......

CrusaderFrank;8907884 said:
Oh Please! Oh God! That would be so fucking awesome! They don't even have to die, just get off the Internet

gallantwarrior;8850843 said:
Really, the absolute best way for humans to limit their emissions is to minimize the number of humans. I most heartily welcome the voluntary participation of those who believe that humans are a major factor in "global warming", or "climate change" (whatever the current buzzword is) in the "minimize humans" green program..go ahead, do us all a favor, your personal contribution to decreasing human damage to the planet will be welcomed.

CrusaderFrank;8850029 said:
This is why I say the Warmers are a sick, death-worshiping Cult

Kosh;8268794 said:
Well all you AGW church members if you believe that CO2 drives climate you might want to show belief by not breathing anymore.

Sunshine;8197631 said:
Reduce air pollution. Stop breathing. We promise to miss you. But we will enjoy the cleaner air.

gallantwarrior;8152161 said:
I have issued this challenge before to all the adherents of the AGW cult before:
If you are so very concerned about the damage being done to the Earth by human infestation, please lead the way. You are more than welcome to contribute, up close and personal, to improving the situation. I'll be watching the obits to see whether you all are convinced enough to put your money where your mouth is.

gallantwarrior;8043002 said:
The solution to AGW issue is simple, and very inexpensive. Since CO2 is a normally occurring byproduct of human respiration, I challenge every proponent of AGW, every worshiper of the whole AGW myth, to cease all respiration, and ensure that anyone in your family joins you in you effort to diminish humanity's contribution to CO2 emissions.
C'mon, step up and show us how committed you are to saving the environment.

flacaltenn;8043233 said:
"If you want to save the Planet, Stop breathing dammit"

Uncensored2008;9525238 said:
So why wouldn't you stop the damage you do by killing yourself?
Nice collection. Except one thing. I don't see anyone in that list discussing doing away with anyone. Please, if you believe there is a phrase of someone stating to do away with someone point it out. Those quotes don't. All of that is request for volunteers who believe their lives are in danger and a suggested way to avoid that anguish. So, not sure the point.
jc456,
You have all gotten off the track. The point isn't who should do what to who. The point is that human caused global warming is real. I think it was SSDD who came up with the best denier argument against it by talking about how much CO2 the earth naturally produces. As weak as that argument was.

However you want to look at it, the ammount of CO2 humans are responsable for IS having an impact. Maybe it's because the CO2 humans are responsable for comes out in a more concentrated and localized form.

Funny how you can't show its happening without major falsification of data.

boedicca;9470539 said:
In order to reduce your own personal creation of greenhouse gasses, hold your breath forever.

SSDD;9341885 said:
I wonder how many of these warmer idiots will suicide out of sheer despair when the hoax finally comes tumbling down?

It never ends well for Death worshipong Cults, CO2 is their Jonesville and they will glady drink the KoolAid

daveman;9286914 said:
So, it looks like you can kill yourself out of shame now. But that's one emotion you're incapable of, isn't it?

Kosh;9265767 said:

Kosh;9265767 said:

dilloduck;9222002 said:
I just made one and you're right---it's too expensive to let people with breathing problems live.

Redfish;9002464 said:
Lets see now, if your charts and conclusions are correct, we need to kill all the chinese and indians. Should we nuke them? no, too much fall out. Poison their water? stop shipping food to them? how about the booming populations in indonesia and south america, how do we eliminate them?

In this instance, if they are right, their lemmingesque checking out would do an immense bit toward ending the warming they fear most. Provided they all just took dirt naps instead of being roasted and emitting all those nasty pollutants......

Oh Please! Oh God! That would be so fucking awesome! They don't even have to die, just get off the Internet

Really, the absolute best way for humans to limit their emissions is to minimize the number of humans. I most heartily welcome the voluntary participation of those who believe that humans are a major factor in "global warming", or "climate change" (whatever the current buzzword is) in the "minimize humans" green program..go ahead, do us all a favor, your personal contribution to decreasing human damage to the planet will be welcomed.

Kosh;8268794 said:
Well all you AGW church members if you believe that CO2 drives climate you might want to show belief by not breathing anymore.

Sunshine;8197631 said:
Reduce air pollution. Stop breathing. We promise to miss you. But we will enjoy the cleaner air.

I have issued this challenge before to all the adherents of the AGW cult before:
If you are so very concerned about the damage being done to the Earth by human infestation, please lead the way. You are more than welcome to contribute, up close and personal, to improving the situation. I'll be watching the obits to see whether you all are convinced enough to put your money where your mouth is.

The solution to AGW issue is simple, and very inexpensive. Since CO2 is a normally occurring byproduct of human respiration, I challenge every proponent of AGW, every worshiper of the whole AGW myth, to cease all respiration, and ensure that anyone in your family joins you in you effort to diminish humanity's contribution to CO2 emissions.

flacaltenn;8043233 said:

Westwall said:
Nice collection. Except one thing. I don't see anyone in that list discussing doing away with anyone. Please, if you believe there is a phrase of someone stating to do away with someone point it out. Those quotes don't. All of that is request for volunteers who believe their lives are in danger and a suggested way to avoid that anguish. So, not sure the point.

Let's see quotes from all the people you accused of wanting to kill those who disagree. Put those up or admit that you've flat out lied and apologize.

Asshole.

Where the fuck management ever got the idea you were qualified to be a moderator here is beyond me.

Let's see quotes from all the people you accused of wanting to kill those who disagree. Put those up or admit that you've flat out lied and apologize.

Asshole.

Where the fuck management ever got the idea you were qualified to be a moderator here is beyond me.

Which one of those suggests that the poster wants to kill anyone? Are you unable to differentiate voluntary indefinite holding of breath from summary imprisonment and execution. Gads but you are a stupid fuck.

Robert F Kennedy said:
“This is treason. And we need to start treating them as traitors”

Joe Romm said:
An entire generation will soon be ready to strangle you and your kind while you sleep in your beds

Lawrence Torcello said:
that climate scientists who fail to communicate the correct message about ‘global warming’ should face trial for ‘criminal negligence.

Richard Parncutt said:
In this article I am going to suggest that the death penalty is an appropriate punishment for influential GW deniers.

And then there is this video produced at great expense....the message is perfectly clear. No pressure.

You really can't see the difference between a suggestion to hold your breath by an anonymous poster on a message board and public calls for imprisonment and execution? Is your contact with reality really that tenuous?

It's your policy to kill those you don't like, and those who have no use. When one thinks Stalinism, one immediately thinks mammy, saigon, olfraud, crick, blunder, and old crazy ed.

Why don't you put together a collection of quotes from the people you just accused. Something like the collection below of deniers doing precisely what you've accused us of doing.

boedicca;9470539 said:

SSDD;9341885 said:

daveman;9286914 said:

Kosh;9265767 said:

Kosh;9265767 said:

dilloduck;9222002 said:

Redfish;9002464 said:

Kosh;8268794 said:

Sunshine;8197631 said:

flacaltenn;8043233 said:

jc456,
You have all gotten off the track. The point isn't who should do what to who. The point is that human caused global warming is real. I think it was SSDD who came up with the best denier argument against it by talking about how much CO2 the earth naturally produces. As weak as that argument was.

However you want to look at it, the ammount of CO2 humans are responsable for IS having an impact. Maybe it's because the CO2 humans are responsable for comes out in a more concentrated and localized form.
Dude, I simply don't agree with you. And there is no evidence to support your claim.

What's the matter crick...can't admit that you stuck your foot in your lying mouth? You think that if you ignore the fact that you can't differentiate between requests to hold your breath indefinitely and public calls for the imprisonment and execution of skeptics it will go away?........it won't.

There are mountains of evidence and you know it.

There are mountains of claims, altered and tampered data, and the bodies of the victims of environmentalism....there are no mountains of actual evidence to support the claims.

Was that supposed to be an intelligible sentence?

Nada (one "n") is not an applicable descriptor for the evidence in AR5. As you recently read, out of over 15,000 peer reviewed studies, less than 1% of the authors expressed any doubt in AGW. Do you actually think 15,000 supportive studies qualify as no evidence? How whacked do you have to be to get that disconnected from reality?

Nada (one "n") is not an applicable descriptor for the evidence in AR5. As you recently read, out of over 15,000 peer reviewed studies, less than 1% of the authors expressed any doubt in AGW. Do you actually think 15,000 supportive studies qualify as no evidence? How whacked do you have to be to get that disconnected from reality?
so jiminie, do everyone a favor and just post the excerpt from the report that proves your point and I'll go away. Until then you are acting liking a Loser who can't produce. And that is LoSiNg

This really nails it.

I would also add that there are around 60 major international scientific bodies, representing scientific groups such as physicists, biologists, anthrolopists and climatologists.

Of those 60, 59 have confirmed that humans play a role in climate change. One organisation is neutral.

Every major western oil company and most auto manufacturers have also confirmed that their own products add to climate change.

In the other corner, we have a handful of semi-literate highschool dropouts, three cats and a particulaly angry blogger called Ken.

Who to believe, really?

This really nails it.

I would also add that there are around 60 major international scientific bodies, representing scientific groups such as physicists, biologists, anthrolopists and climatologists.

Of those 60, 59 have confirmed that humans play a role in climate change. One organisation is neutral.

Every major western oil company and most auto manufacturers have also confirmed that their own products add to climate change.

In the other corner, we have a handful of semi-literate highschool dropouts, three cats and a particulaly angry blogger called Ken.

Who to believe, really?
And yet, not one of thos 60 can show an experiment that shows 120 PPM of CO2 affects temperature. Not one, Nadda=None :2up:

jv456 -

Do not confuse lack of scientific evidence with your own inability to read scientific evidence.

As long as you don't want to know the facts - you won't. It's your choice.

jv456 -

Do not confuse lack of scientific evidence with your own inability to read scientific evidence.

As long as you don't want to know the facts - you won't. It's your choice.
BAM
dbstealeyco2vst.png

jc -

Have you noticed how many climate deniers suffer from very poor standards of literacy?

This is not a coincidence.
I have noticed how none of you deniers can show one experiment that proves your point. Prove it! Show me all of this literacy on your side, provide the experiment that shows what an added 120 PPM of CO2 does to tempertures. provide it and I go away. I know you can't BTW.......And looky at that pretty graph that proves my point. See how that CO2 add did not affect US temperatures. not one year.Not one. Go ahead though and post the experiment.

jc456 -

I have absolutely 0 interest in posting anything for you, nor do I have any interest in trying to convince you of anything.

You simply aren't bright enough to understand the evidence, and it's fairly clear that your political views make any rational scientific discussion impossible.

You have decided to believe what no scientist believes, and that's fine with me.

jc456 -

I have absolutely 0 interest in posting anything for you, nor do I have any interest in trying to convince you of anything.

You simply aren't bright enough to understand the evidence, and it's fairly clear that your political views make any rational scientific discussion impossible.

You have decided to believe what no scientist believes, and that's fine with me.
So in other words you don't have it. Thanks for conceding. Why not just say that you don't have that experiment. I'll understand. I'm still WiNNiNg

jc456b -

Yes, you win. Fantastic. You must be thrilled.

Perhaps you can now let those who can read and write continue a discussion about something called 'science'.

jc456b -

Yes, you win. Fantastic. You must be thrilled.

Perhaps you can now let those who can read and write continue a discussion about something called 'science'.
I am thrilled. I am thrilled daily on here. The likes of liars like you who think you know something and you don't. you wouldn't know science if it hit you in the face. I see you add absulotely nothing to the discussion. that is the funniest thing of all. then you bang your chest like you know something. Hahahahhahahhahaha such a loser type if I do say so myself. :rock: :rock: :rock:

Forum List

Back