Human caused climate change!

If you weren't driving that piece of shit diesel sucken ford you wouldnt have caused all this pollution.
Oh and your trucks a piece of shit when it comes to offroading. So why did you put the big tires on it?

Let me guess, you're pos shivy owner? You know, those wannabee trucks that clog up mall and grocery store parking lots all spiffed up and shined with loud pipes to make it at least sound like it is tough?:badgrin: Btw it's not a diesel it's a 6.8L v10 gasser just to be clear. Ever hear of CORR? Might want to check it out sometime and watch shivy get there asses handed to em off-roading by Ford's over and over again. If you have a dudge, don't waste your time as they don't even try and compete.
So, you want the rest of us to buy Chevy Volts while you tool around in your gas guzzler.

Typical leftist.

I wouldn't recommend shivy anything to friends or idiots. Had shivy/gm not poured and pissed away oodles of $ in gmna$car they may have not needed loans to bail themselves out. Dodge is dodge. Never even owned a dodge so I have no pro or con on em. Ford took no such offer from the gov and is nothing like either of the previous mentioned.

If I could hook up a fiesta to my 18' loaded trailer I'd do it, but I can't so I won't. A Fiesta would be a lot cheaper of a vehicle to purchase than an unproven volt, and gets excellent fuel mileage too boot. Hell my wife's 05 500 get's 40 mpg out of a 3L v-6 and is a midsize, which isn't bad.

Besides, my 99 F250 is hooked up to one of my trailers always, and always pulling something AND has been pulling something at play or work it's entire life for 178.000+ mi with barely a hiccup. Same goes for my 94 Ranger at 210,000+ mi. It has been worked it's entire life too.

Let me guess, you're pos shivy owner? You know, those wannabee trucks that clog up mall and grocery store parking lots all spiffed up and shined with loud pipes to make it at least sound like it is tough?:badgrin: Btw it's not a diesel it's a 6.8L v10 gasser just to be clear. Ever hear of CORR? Might want to check it out sometime and watch shivy get there asses handed to em off-roading by Ford's over and over again. If you have a dudge, don't waste your time as they don't even try and compete.
So, you want the rest of us to buy Chevy Volts while you tool around in your gas guzzler.

Typical leftist.

I wouldn't recommend shivy anything to friends or idiots. Had shivy/gm not poured and pissed away oodles of $ in gmna$car they may have not needed loans to bail themselves out. Dodge is dodge. Never even owned a dodge so I have no pro or con on em. Ford took no such offer from the gov and is nothing like either of the previous mentioned.

If I could hook up a fiesta to my 18' loaded trailer I'd do it, but I can't so I won't. A Fiesta would be a lot cheaper of a vehicle to purchase than an unproven volt, and gets excellent fuel mileage too boot. Hell my wife's 05 500 get's 40 mpg out of a 3L v-6 and is a midsize, which isn't bad.

Besides, my 99 F250 is hooked up to one of my trailers always, and always pulling something AND has been pulling something at play or work it's entire life for 178.000+ mi with barely a hiccup. Same goes for my 94 Ranger at 210,000+ mi. It has been worked it's entire life too.

Ford F-Series trucks FTMFW!!!

Typical leftist.

Ford F-Series trucks FTMFW!!!

:confused: I figured it out. Thnx!

Last edited:

Typical leftist.

So all your talk about off-roading is just, what, playing pretend cowboy?

Yeah. Meanwhile, you're killing Gaea. Selfish bastard.

Typical leftist.

We're all killing gaia which is why I lay claim that this economy is a sham and unsustainable. Are you not taking part in the killing? How so!?!

btw It already had the lift and all the goodies when I bought it. Paid $8k for her and not one regret. It's been a great truck and always will be and loves snow, mud, you name it.

The Warmers, that is the members of the Death Worshipping Cult of AGW who believe that mankind is warming the planet by driving in a car and turning on the AC in the summer need to show us the way! If we can impact the climate as you say, you guys all get together and at noon, when the Sun is overhead, hop up and down on the planet Earth to push it further from the Sun to cool it

It's the only way to save the planet

The Warmers, that is the members of the Death Worshipping Cult of AGW who believe that mankind is warming the planet by driving in a car and turning on the AC in the summer need to show us the way! If we can impact the climate as you say, you guys all get together and at noon, when the Sun is overhead, hop up and down on the planet Earth to push it further from the Sun to cool it

How much useless misinformation do you have? When you come to the boards with something that is useful and/or proven, I'll reply. Until then I won't be holding my breath. :badgrin:

How much useless misinformation do you have? When you come to the boards with something that is useful and/or proven, I'll reply. Until then I won't be holding my breath. :badgrin:

Right. I forgot, that Big Yellow Thing in the Sky has no effect on the climate

Show me again how the oceans are turning acidic.

Please?

Right. I forgot, that Big Yellow Thing in the Sky has no effect on the climate

Show me again how the oceans are turning acidic.

Please?

You didn't forget how to eat shit or suck dicks, Crosstard! You are useful, to somebody, just not to anybody like me or Fords or O.R. or RT or Trakar or Saigon or Konradv or anybody else, with a brain to play with.

The CO2 emissions are the main forcing factor, for warming and climate change. But we can say changes in solar radiance will be either a forcing factor or something like that, OK, Crosstardy?

Solar flares during Solar Cycle 24 have been active. March 2012 was the hottest March, in the instrument record. The weather stayed hot. Fires burned. Shit happened. This cycle is to peak, 2013.

Even a below-average cycle can heat the Earth, given GHG proliferation. We need to set the Earth down, in a trough, without even one solar flare, but nooooo:

Solar cycle 24 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jump to X5.4-class flare*: March 2012, one the most active months of Solar Cycle 24, ended up with 19 M-class and three X-class flares.

----------------------

New Solar Cycle Prediction - NASA Science

May 29, 2009: An international panel of experts led by NOAA and sponsored by NASA has released a new prediction for the next solar cycle. Solar Cycle 24 will peak, they say, in May 2013 with a below-average number of sunspots.

"If our prediction is correct, Solar Cycle 24 will have a peak sunspot number of 90, the lowest of any cycle since 1928 when Solar Cycle 16 peaked at 78," says panel chairman Doug Biesecker of the NOAA Space Weather Prediction Center.

prediction_strip2.jpg

------------------------

SOLARHAM.com / Solar Cycle 24 / Spaceweather / Amateur Radio VHF Aurora Website

------------------------

Space Weather: Sunspots, Solar Flares & Coronal Mass Ejections | Solar Cycle 24 | Space.com

------------------------

The problem with Crosstard is he's a retard, with his thumb up his asshole, so he never gets out and gets laid, but then, he posts stink-finger rants, at USMB, and they reflect on the fact he never gets laid., even though he sucks dick.

The solar flares will heat up the Earth, via the GREENHOUSE EFFECT, which is unusually effective, and it will be more effective, since CO2, CH4, and the rest are increasing in concentration.

Solar cycle 24 is probably going to top out at 90 events, peaking, in 2013.

It should be the mildest cycle, since 1928:

maunderminimum_strip2.gif

Oh, HEY! We will still be stuck, in a hothouse, with increasing temperatures and all kinds of climatic extremes, which will now be usual. If the jet stream says shit is for dinner, hey. Shit's on.

So you're still stuck on that fictional "CO2 > Big Yellow Thing in the Sky" Narrative.

And are you still on that "CO2 is acidifying the oceans" fiction?

We're all killing gaia which is why I lay claim that this economy is a sham and unsustainable. Are you not taking part in the killing? How so!?!
I don't believe there's any killing going on. Gaea's a big girl, and can take care of herself.

Meanwhile, the liberal policies you support are unsustainable. Look at Greece for proof.

I wonder if Bob will only need one more lobotomy?

He's YOUR responsibility now Frank. I'm grooving on the bright clean space I created by shutting him off. Just gimme an occasional "glimpse" of the more entertaining rants about me. For chuckles.

If he goes off with a chainsaw in his hands -- you're gonna have to tell Geraldo why you didn't report the abberant behaviour sooner.

Anyone got any answers from the scientists as to why all of our planets in our solar system are changing, in their climates?
I don't think mankind's activity's are changing our planet, when all of our plants climates are changing.

Hi, M.R.s.

Do you think white Obamney will have to whip out his tax returns?

Or did the D-rats shoot their wad, by copying pub-policies and fucking at that, so everybody forgot how to put pressure, on a liar, who hedges, by attempting to intimidate?

Forum List

Back