Huma breaks down crying in the middle of the street. (PICTURE)

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
OH....BOO HUMA!!! Your corrupt and elitist boss lost the POTUS Best of luck with the divorce and the criminal proceedings in your future....HUMA.

So long...you are not even going to be a footnote in history.

3A469C9900000578-0-image-a-20_1478882880392.jpg

arabs are very OVERTLY emotional people------mock not-----consider her position

I choose to mock. She was the most trusted confidant of a CRIMINAL that was betraying America's interests for her on financial gain and LYING over and over to our faces.

Huma knows who Hillary is...yet she chose to stand side by side with a CRIMINAL.

Huma is in SERIOUS legal trouble without a administration to cover for the criminal activities by Hillary and her entire staff.

I WILL MOCK.

I choose to mock. She was the most trusted confidant of a CRIMINAL that was betraying America's interests for her on financial gain and LYING over and over to our faces.

Huma knows who Hillary is...yet she chose to stand side by side with a CRIMINAL.

Huma is in SERIOUS legal trouble without a administration to cover for the criminal activities by Hillary and her entire staff.

I WILL MOCK.

it is your constitutional right------BUT--keep in mind---the bitch got ENOUGH problems-----she is from a PROMINENT MUSLIM FAMILY--------someone may decide to assassinate her

I WILL MOCK.

it is your constitutional right------BUT--keep in mind---the bitch got ENOUGH problems-----she is from a PROMINENT MUSLIM FAMILY--------someone may decide to assassinate her

It's HER tree, she is sitting in it. she knows her boss is corrupt as fuck, but she CHOSE to back her anyways.

I could NOT care less about anything bad that happens to HUMA. She is scum.

Last edited:
I saw a fly on the wall type documentary about Weiner and Huma a few weeks ago. It left me feeling quite sorry for her.

This might assuage some of that feeling....

"Her father co-founded the Journal of Muslim Minority Affairs, and after his death in 1993, her mother, whose writings subscribe to Sharia law, took over as editor-in-chief, a post she holds to this day. The journal has published articles in favor of female genital mutilation, the sexual subjugation of women and murder of apostates. Earlier this year, The Postreported that Abedin was listed as assistant editor on the masthead from 1996 to 2008; the Clinton camp said she was only a figurehead."

Despite countless scandals, Huma Abedin remains a mystery | New York Post

I saw a fly on the wall type documentary about Weiner and Huma a few weeks ago. It left me feeling quite sorry for her.

"Her father co-founded the Journal of Muslim Minority Affairs, and after his death in 1993, her mother, whose writings subscribe to Sharia law, took over as editor-in-chief, a post she holds to this day. The journal has published articles in favor of female genital mutilation, the sexual subjugation of women and murder of apostates. Earlier this year, The Postreported that Abedin was listed as assistant editor on the masthead from 1996 to 2008; the Clinton camp said she was only a figurehead."

Thanks, Politicalchick. I'm aware of this stuff, and that she's in a lot of trouble with the FBI and if guilty over the email stuff etc, then she deserves to pay the price. She just seemed to me to be badly used by both her husband and Hillary. She seemed downtrodden and miserable. I feel sorry for the child too.

Thanks, Politicalchick. I'm aware of this stuff, and that she's in a lot of trouble with the FBI and if guilty over the email stuff etc, then she deserves to pay the price. She just seemed to me to be badly used by both her husband and Hillary. She seemed downtrodden and miserable. I feel sorry for the child too.

You have a soft heart, Tilly.

Me..... My dream job would be driving the karma bus.

Forum List

Back