Huma Abedin, isn't this what we want an Muslim to be like?

There were no e-mails that were properly marked as classified.

You lying fucks should really finds some new lies to tell because these have been debunked a gazillion times.

What was in the Huma Abedin emails found on disgraced former Congressman Anthony Weiner’s laptop?

Liberals for some reason cannot grasp this simple, basic concept:

It is the CONTENT and NOT THE MARKING that makes information classified or not.

Example:

If I send you an email marked TOP SECRET and it says "Liberals don't understand classification" that is not a problem. Conversely If I send you an email not marked at all with information on how to defeat the IR Tracker of a US made missile, that is a problem.

And you fucking assholes can't grasp the concept that 17 agencies can rate something classified. You can get a mail and that material could be classified later.

Quit whining about Hillary & Huma & instead concentrate on the Russian colluder YOU voted for.

My God, do you hate this country that much?

Hillary, as Sec State, should have known when she saw and handled classified information. A long as low ranking soldiers are punished for being careless with classified information, she matters.

Nice how you seek to deflect onto Trump.

"Leave Hillary alone! Because Trump! Or something."
Sorry buttface but Hillary broke no law.

Congress investigated for years & cleared her of any wrong doing.

Being too stupid to know she was mishandling classified information and being extremely careless with it is not a strong defense. Like I said, as long as lesser morals get in serious trouble for being even a little careless with classified information, she matters.

It says you are fucking idiots for demanding to lock her up.

I think Hillary should have used the gov e-mail but I doubt she is very e-mail savvy. Noting to do with morals. She did nothing illegal nor did she intend to.

Meanwhile you asswipes elected an immoral POS for President so I would STFU about accusing others.

Liberals for some reason cannot grasp this simple, basic concept:

It is the CONTENT and NOT THE MARKING that makes information classified or not.

Example:

If I send you an email marked TOP SECRET and it says "Liberals don't understand classification" that is not a problem. Conversely If I send you an email not marked at all with information on how to defeat the IR Tracker of a US made missile, that is a problem.

And you fucking assholes can't grasp the concept that 17 agencies can rate something classified. You can get a mail and that material could be classified later.

Quit whining about Hillary & Huma & instead concentrate on the Russian colluder YOU voted for.

My God, do you hate this country that much?

Hillary, as Sec State, should have known when she saw and handled classified information. A long as low ranking soldiers are punished for being careless with classified information, she matters.

Nice how you seek to deflect onto Trump.

"Leave Hillary alone! Because Trump! Or something."
Sorry buttface but Hillary broke no law.

Congress investigated for years & cleared her of any wrong doing.

Being too stupid to know she was mishandling classified information and being extremely careless with it is not a strong defense. Like I said, as long as lesser morals get in serious trouble for being even a little careless with classified information, she matters.

It says you are fucking idiots for demanding to lock her up.

I think Hillary should have used the gov e-mail but I doubt she is very e-mail savvy. Noting to do with morals. She did nothing illegal nor did she intend to.

Meanwhile you asswipes elected an immoral POS for President so I would STFU about accusing others.

Since I never said that, you're peeing upwind, and trying to excuse her by deflecting.

"Leave Hillary alone! Because Trump! Or something".

Yep. And it's OK that Huma's pervert husband had some of her classified emails on his laptop. The real issue is our Islamaphobic reaction to Huma, or something.

Prove it. Also prove they were classified. What does her husband have to do with this? If her husband is a pervert, then Trump is a real pervert.

It's been all over the news dumb ass....

A texting man is not as perverted as one who grabs pussy.

You seem to be a lost ball in high weeds....

yet conservative Christians treat and have treated her like shit. Judicial watch is at it again. As I live and breathe the right wing Christian wing nuts just hate anyone of another faith or those of no faith. Her ties to the Muslim Brotherhood have been disproved, and yet she is a well rounded educated person who practices Islam and those Christian, (the right wing nuts, even Trump, ) just hate her, but he dances with the SA president.
I know its wiki so follow the links and footnotes.
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Huma Abedin

In a letter dated June 13, 2012, to the State Department Inspector General, five Republican members of Congress—Michele Bachmann of Minnesota, Trent Franks of Arizona, Louie Gohmert of Texas, Thomas J. Rooney of Florida, and Lynn Westmoreland of Georgia—claimed that Abedin "has three family members – her late father, her mother and her brother – connected to Muslim Brotherhood operatives and/or organizations."[28][29][30] The five members of Congress alleged that Abedin had "immediate family connections to foreign extremist organizations" which they said were "potentially disqualifying conditions for obtaining a security clearance" and questioned why Abedin had not been "disqualified for a security clearance".[29]

The claims in the letter were debunked and were flagged as conspiracy theories.[by whom?][28][31] The Washington Post editorial board called the allegations "paranoid", a "baseless attack", and a "smear".[28] The letter was also criticized by, among others, House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi and Representative Keith Ellison, Democrat of Minnesota, the first Muslim member of Congress, who called the allegation "reprehensible".[32] Senator John McCain, Republican of Arizona, also rejected the allegations, saying: "The letter and the report offer not one instance of an action, a decision or a public position that Huma has taken while at the State Department that would lend credence to the charge that she is promoting anti-American activities within our government. ... These attacks on Huma have no logic, no basis and no merit."[32] Bachmann's former campaign manager Ed Rollins said the allegations were "extreme and dishonest", and called for Bachmann to apologize to Abedin.[33] The Anti-Defamation League condemned the letter, calling upon the Representatives involved to "stop trafficking in anti-Muslim conspiracy theories".[34]

Huma Abedin - Wikipedia
Donald Trump Floats Conspiracy Theory That Huma Abedin Has Terrorist Ties | HuffPost
----------------------------------- problem with 'huma' is that she is 'muslim' and will always be 'muslim' Penny .

ation with a supreme swastika up Uranus court worships a Papal contingent of pedophiles which baptized eyes by urinations not long after they had assassinated JFK; with a cult of drug trafficking Federal Lynching KKK churchstate enforcement to protect & serve West Nazi Germany Virginia & it's mid 1970's master plan of liberty & justice for all the Christians after killing all the Jews in NYC & Israel at the turn of the century; which turned out to be 9/11 Islam-Muhammad & Nazi Germany concentration camp pedophilia based death cult business .
Pls break up into sentences with a limit of one conspiracy theory per sentence.

Since Islamidiotocracy pedophile business has been going on before Christ existed before God, it's more of an Alpha-Omega perpetual conspiracy jail sentence for civilization.
Islam didn't exist until the 6th century.

And that wasn't 6th century BCE ? While this Islamidiotocracy Christian Nation demagoguery of democracy chose Islam for this millennium Axial Age
No, You're ignorant of Islam and shouldn't comment on it.

Being sarcastic with Islam rewriting history as Christians dictating Christ existed before God just sounds all too familiar with so many master race super egos cross conditioned into a national religion of suicidal homicidal sociopsychopathilogical human farming compulsive - obsessive Islam Christiananality pedophilia SCOTUS Rosenberg slave trade to legally exterminate Jews & Israel in this megalomaniacal jihad crusade master plan of thieving US Constitution - old glory - old testament arsonists as one nation under God with equal justice under law.

The right had an islamaphobic response ( as they do towards most Muslims) to her before he was found out to be a pervert.

roflmao, you are a driveling moron.

Were her family connections to the KKK you libtards would be foaming at the mouth to get rid of her.

lol

yet conservative Christians treat and have treated her like shit. Judicial watch is at it again. As I live and breathe the right wing Christian wing nuts just hate anyone of another faith or those of no faith. Her ties to the Muslim Brotherhood have been disproved, and yet she is a well rounded educated person who practices Islam and those Christian, (the right wing nuts, even Trump, ) just hate her, but he dances with the SA president.
I know its wiki so follow the links and footnotes.
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Huma Abedin

In a letter dated June 13, 2012, to the State Department Inspector General, five Republican members of Congress—Michele Bachmann of Minnesota, Trent Franks of Arizona, Louie Gohmert of Texas, Thomas J. Rooney of Florida, and Lynn Westmoreland of Georgia—claimed that Abedin "has three family members – her late father, her mother and her brother – connected to Muslim Brotherhood operatives and/or organizations."[28][29][30] The five members of Congress alleged that Abedin had "immediate family connections to foreign extremist organizations" which they said were "potentially disqualifying conditions for obtaining a security clearance" and questioned why Abedin had not been "disqualified for a security clearance".[29]

The claims in the letter were debunked and were flagged as conspiracy theories.[by whom?][28][31] The Washington Post editorial board called the allegations "paranoid", a "baseless attack", and a "smear".[28] The letter was also criticized by, among others, House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi and Representative Keith Ellison, Democrat of Minnesota, the first Muslim member of Congress, who called the allegation "reprehensible".[32] Senator John McCain, Republican of Arizona, also rejected the allegations, saying: "The letter and the report offer not one instance of an action, a decision or a public position that Huma has taken while at the State Department that would lend credence to the charge that she is promoting anti-American activities within our government. ... These attacks on Huma have no logic, no basis and no merit."[32] Bachmann's former campaign manager Ed Rollins said the allegations were "extreme and dishonest", and called for Bachmann to apologize to Abedin.[33] The Anti-Defamation League condemned the letter, calling upon the Representatives involved to "stop trafficking in anti-Muslim conspiracy theories".[34]

Huma Abedin - Wikipedia
Donald Trump Floats Conspiracy Theory That Huma Abedin Has Terrorist Ties | HuffPost
She is a shit stain

America has always been great.Our country has been getting better & better by recognizing equality among groups including race, coloe, sexual orientation. Its leadership in the world was always improiving through human rights & global issues like rogue nations & global warming & trade.

That is until the absolute dumbest, most ignorant, biggest fraud was elected took office in 2017.

Since then we have drawn back from being a global leader. We pulled out of & drawing back fromthe Paris Accord, TPP, Iran Nuclrear deal, NAFTA,.

We have insulted Germany, Great Bririan, France, Russia, China, Mexico, and Canada.

WE have ended our efforts for human rights globally.

We have pulled away from environmental issues here in the US.

We have take our monuments & gave them to corporate America.

We have a President that advocated for violence & bigotry & praised the white supremacists.

We have a President that lies every day.

We have a President that degrades & insults our own intelligence communities.

We have a President that insulted the mi,itary career of John McCain who served while he suffered from the awful bone spurs.

We have a President that attacked a Gold Star family.

We have a Preside t that called a soldier's widow a liar.

We have a P{resident that pushed borrowing 1.5 trillion dollars to give wealthy people & well off corporations huge tax cuts.

We have a President that ended DACA only to use it as ransom for his wall.

And you think this makes America Great?
All progressives are fucked in the head

Forum List

Back