Hullo all

Wet feet will be the least of your problems around here.....

I mean Hi and Hello!

Thanx..gettin' my feet wet now

^^^^ No need to get feet wet if you wear flippers.

upload_2017-11-3_0-44-0.png

Are you Transgender? If yes they have flippers for them also.

upload_2017-11-3_0-45-30.png

I'm a reg at a few forums..I like good convo and nuanced opinion, Thanks for having me.

Welcome! What did you do with Li'l Abner?
Welll..turned out him and Captain Beefheart were gay..who knew? So me and Daisy left the holler...then her Pappy showed up..with their kids..so--I moved to Idaho!

Don Van Vliet was not gay.

I love Captain Beefheart.

Captain Beefheart and The Magic Band "Big Eyed Beans From Venus" from the album "Clear Spot" released in 1972 on Reprise Records.

I'm a reg at a few forums..I like good convo and nuanced opinion, Thanks for having me.

Welll..turned out him and Captain Beefheart were gay..who knew? So me and Daisy left the holler...then her Pappy showed up..with their kids..so--I moved to Idaho!

Captain Beefheart and The Magic Band "Big Eyed Beans From Venus" from the album "Clear Spot" released in 1972 on Reprise Records.

Who knew..a fan---well..he went through a lot of changes...you know those musicians

iu

Who knew..a fan---well..he went through a lot of changes...you know those musicians

iu

Joe Btfsplk

iu

Joe Btfsplk

Yup....never trust those guys..all dressed black---

iu

Yes I adore Don Van Vliet.

iu

Joe Btfsplk

^^^^ :confused-84:

iu

Joe Btfsplk

^^^^ :confused-84:

Joe_Btfsplk

Forum List

Back