Hugo Chavez: Obama's A 'Clown President'...

I think Chavez would win hands down.
obama_angry.jpeg
chavezwithgun.jpg

Not so fast..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kSpOYZR0klA]MQ-9 Reaper, Predator B UAV - YouTube[/ame]

I'm talking one on one. Do you really think obama could operated that?

obama_angry.jpeg
chavezwithgun.jpg

Dude just had chemo and went through cancer treatment, if you are familiar with that anyone who goes through that kind of medical work isn't whupping anyones ass anytime soon.

You never heard the advice ?: "Never get in a fight with an old man. If he can't whip you in a fair fight, he'll just shoot you."

obama_angry.jpeg
chavezwithgun.jpg

Dude just had chemo and went through cancer treatment, if you are familiar with that anyone who goes through that kind of medical work isn't whupping anyones ass anytime soon.

You never heard the advice ?: "Never get in a fight with an old man. If he can't whip you in a fair fight, he'll just shoot you."

Hmm never heard that before, although it does make sense.

Any port in a storm for the Rabid Right! They will agree with Chavez if he says something disparaging about Obama. They will hold the United Nations sacred if the UN passes resolutions to justify the invasion and occupation of a country.

But any other day of the week both Chavez and the UN are anathema to the Right. I guess it's just a matter of convenience.

Beats thinkin'!

Just commenting on the Left's Chavez butt-sniffing over the years. His dislike for their Obamy must be pretty shocking & confusing for them. I'm just enjoying their spin. I think their Chavez butt-sniffing days are now over. Well except for Sean Penn anyway.

Sean Penn was elected by anyone, when? I posted Charlie Rangel's reaction to Chavez criticizing Bush. Doesn't seem that he's "sniffing" anyone's butt. Not one "right wing" politician has yet to come to the defense of Obama..including Paul..but at least Paul hasn't been touting the idea that the US should be involved in choosing the leaders of other countries.

You, however, seem quite interested in them. I don't like Chavez at all..but that's what Venezula chose. Good luck to them. None of our business.

But you don't seem to think that. :badgrin:

Comrades no more. The Obama/Chavez love affair seems to be over.

Hugo Chávez blasted President Barack Obama as a “clown” and an “embarrassment” who has turned the United States into a “disaster”

Oh my gawd.

Is Barry on suicide watch? This must crush him, his mentor lashing out at him like this.

after Obama criticized Venezuela’s ties with Iran and Cuba, according to a report Tuesday.

Chávez’s comments came in the wake of Obama’s Monday written interview with the Caracas paper El Universal, where the U.S. president questioned Venezuela’s connections to those countries. Chávez hit back strongly at Obama on state TV Monday, according to The Guardian, saying the president gave the interview only to “win votes” in the 2012 election.

“Mr. Obama decided to attack us,” Chávez said. “Now you want to win votes by attacking Venezuela. Don’t be irresponsible. You are a clown, a clown. Leave us in peace … Go after your votes by fulfilling that which you promised your people.”

“Focus on governing your country, which you’ve turned into a disaster,” Chávez said, according to The Guardian.

Chávez’s comments were prompted by Obama’s response to an El Universal question about what the U.S. government thinks of Venezuela’s ties to Iran and Cuba. Obama told the paper, “It seems to me that the ties between Venezuela’s government and Iran and Cuba have not served the interests of Venezuela and its people.”

“We are concerned about the government’s actions, which have restricted the universal rights of the Venezuelan people, threatened basic democratic values and failed to contribute to the security in the region,” Obama said, according to The Guardian.

Read more: Hugo Chavez: Obama?s a ?clown? president - Mackenzie Weinger - POLITICO.com

Poor Barry.

Agh, So the Righties are on Chavez' side now.

They always have been. That's why the Supreme Court make it legal for Chavez owned companies, like Citgo, to spend unlimited money in American elections. You don't think they would spend it for Democrats do you? For one, it's an oil company, second, they just called Obama a clown.
So you oppose union donations to political campaigns.

Unless you're a hypocrite.

Then you clearly arent listening to Republican rhetoric. Because that's a complete lie.

See, we want the nation to succeed and prosper. That's why we want Democrat policies to fail. Because they cause the exact opposite in most circumstances.

I second that. There is a world of difference between the far left succeeding and America succeeding.

If the right had succeeded at this country's inception..we'd still be british subjects.
Today's progressives are the antithesis of the classical liberals the FF were.

If you lived back then, you'd have informed on the revolutionaries to the Crown.

Any port in a storm for the Rabid Right! They will agree with Chavez if he says something disparaging about Obama. They will hold the United Nations sacred if the UN passes resolutions to justify the invasion and occupation of a country.

But any other day of the week both Chavez and the UN are anathema to the Right. I guess it's just a matter of convenience.

Beats thinkin'!
Are you sad because one of your heroes said something mean about another one of your heroes?

I second that. There is a world of difference between the far left succeeding and America succeeding.

If the right had succeeded at this country's inception..we'd still be british subjects.

If you lived back then, you'd have informed on the revolutionaries to the Crown.

Oh bullshit.

And I'm completely correct about the Tories. They were the right wing.

Comrades no more. The Obama/Chavez love affair seems to be over.

Hugo Chávez blasted President Barack Obama as a “clown” and an “embarrassment” who has turned the United States into a “disaster”

Oh my gawd.

Is Barry on suicide watch? This must crush him, his mentor lashing out at him like this.

after Obama criticized Venezuela’s ties with Iran and Cuba, according to a report Tuesday.

Chávez’s comments came in the wake of Obama’s Monday written interview with the Caracas paper El Universal, where the U.S. president questioned Venezuela’s connections to those countries. Chávez hit back strongly at Obama on state TV Monday, according to The Guardian, saying the president gave the interview only to “win votes” in the 2012 election.

“Mr. Obama decided to attack us,” Chávez said. “Now you want to win votes by attacking Venezuela. Don’t be irresponsible. You are a clown, a clown. Leave us in peace … Go after your votes by fulfilling that which you promised your people.”

“Focus on governing your country, which you’ve turned into a disaster,” Chávez said, according to The Guardian.

Chávez’s comments were prompted by Obama’s response to an El Universal question about what the U.S. government thinks of Venezuela’s ties to Iran and Cuba. Obama told the paper, “It seems to me that the ties between Venezuela’s government and Iran and Cuba have not served the interests of Venezuela and its people.”

“We are concerned about the government’s actions, which have restricted the universal rights of the Venezuelan people, threatened basic democratic values and failed to contribute to the security in the region,” Obama said, according to The Guardian.

Read more: Hugo Chavez: Obama?s a ?clown? president - Mackenzie Weinger - POLITICO.com

Poor Barry.

His Mentor?

Shit, Chavez sounds like Willy M. Romney..or Newt "the lecher" Gingrich.

Beats thinkin'!
Are you sad because one of your heroes said something mean about another one of your heroes?

Oh they definitely are. They're just in full-throttle denial Spin-Mode. They're so confused. They just don't know how to react. So they'll probably fall back on their ole stand-by rant..."BUT BOOOOOOOOSH!!!" It's pretty funny stuff.

Beats thinkin'!
"Hero" is your word. It does not stick just because you applied it. My contention is the Right will cheer anyone, uphold any resolution no matter who said it or what body passed it only if it furthers their rationalizations.

It's called hypocrisy. Coin of the realm for the modern American Conservative.

Oh bullshit.

And I'm completely correct about the Tories. They were the right wing.
Today's conservatives are classical liberals. Progressives are big-government statists who place more value on the collective than they do on individual liberties.

This is undeniable. Don't even bother.

Beats thinkin'!
"Hero" is your word. It does not stick just because you applied it. My contention is the Right will cheer anyone, uphold any resolution no matter who said it or what body passed it only if it furthers their rationalizations.

And the funny thing is you think your side doesn't do the exact same thing.

Deficit spending was bad when Bush did it. Deficit spending is good when Obama does it.

:rofl:

And the funny thing is you think your side doesn't do the exact same thing.

Deficit spending was bad when Bush did it. Deficit spending is good when Obama does it.

:rofl:
Whole different topic for as whole different thread.

Just consider this: deficit spending is a necessary evil if the private sector has shut credit down. That leaves the government the only player in the game to get the spending (and therefore the DEMAND the real job creator) moving again.

Deficit spending after tax cuts is irresponsible. Cutting taxes during a time of high federal expenditures for war is just baffling.

Irresponsible and Baffling. The GOP ticket for 2012?

Chavez just went through cancer treatment and chemo, Barack would knock his fat ass the fuck out for sure.

That would be a hell of a fight, can you imagine it on pay-per-view?

It's an overhand slap by Obama followed by another overhand slap. What is that move? Obama seems to be on his tippy toes backing away and muttering something about "thavage brute." Oh, he's tip-toeing back towards Chavez to deliver yet another overhand slap...

Forum List

Back