Hugo Chavez: Obama's A 'Clown President'...

Anyone that thinks this is surprising doesn't pay much attention. Obama is your typical corporate-sponsored/driven leader of the imperialist US as far as Chavez is concerned, just like W was.

"Paulitician" finds it humorous that left-wingers are removing their noses from his butt, yet on the flipside it's not as strange as watching the right-wingers inserting theirs.

"Imperialist US".

The Soviet Union circa 1958 called. They want their rhetoric back.

Sorry, I just got off the phone with Hugo and he said he still uses that on a regular basis.

Google confirmed.

Anyone that thinks this is surprising doesn't pay much attention. Obama is your typical corporate-sponsored/driven leader of the imperialist US as far as Chavez is concerned, just like W was.

"Paulitician" finds it humorous that left-wingers are removing their noses from his butt, yet on the flipside it's not as strange as watching the right-wingers inserting theirs.

"Imperialist US".

Sorry, I just got off the phone with Hugo and he said he still uses that on a regular basis.

Google confirmed.
As if that makes the idea any less stupid. :lol:

On edit: It actually confirms the fact it's a stupid idea.

Last edited:
obama maybe a piece of shit low down dirty lying son of a bitch, but no two bit cheap ass duce bag is going to talk shit about the President of the United States. I have a bullet specially mark for the little dictator Hugo Chavez

"Imperialist US".

Google confirmed.
As if that makes the idea any less stupid. :lol:

On edit: It actually confirms the fact it's a stupid idea.

Yeah, I never said Chavez was a genius. I think you made up a point by misreading my initial post, either that or your argument consists of dating my phrasings.

Forum List

Back